Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

I am glad srgmp ..... (Page 6)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

This year rating was low because of least drama, 2005 had highest dose of drama so it had highest rating, then 2007 had lesser drama so lesser rating than 2005, and 2009 had very less drama(out of idea, so tried with oont & danda) so lesser rating than 2007 although 2007 had the presence of so called star judges like AS, Himesh, Shankar and hot & happening Preetam. This year had least drama so, had lowest rating. SRGMP need to go back to dramatic judges and more drama next year to get better rating. These days rating is directly proportional to the drama/fight etc on the show. It is obvious taste of people, demography, viewership is all changing with time. SRGMP surely needs the change to match public taste.

Tongueyeah I am sure parents of potential female contestants found it thrilling that their daughters would be pounced upon by the likes of Sajid Wajid on the pretext of "hugging".........I am sure the parents of potential contestants were thrilled that microphones would be snatched away from their kids just so a "judge" can perform in every episode.........Smile Or the best one yet, instead of a love story the parents were thrilled with the potential of their daughter being married in front of hte whole world by these "judges"..............I am sure they would find all these events thrilling.......Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GuruGhantal1kinara17Dabulls23

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Big smile I am glad to know that the new defintion of "dramebaazi" doesn't include marrying female contestants on stage, grabbing the mic away from the contestants just so the judges can perform, or letting the judges have a free for all in terms of hugging the female contestants..........Smile Wow and here I thought Sa Re Ga Ma was a family show.........No wonder the ratings were so low, people were disgusted with the judges this season........the ratings speak for themselves....the lowest rated Sa Re Ga Ma in the modern times...........Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

AkhMastani Senior Member
AkhMastani
AkhMastani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by AkhMastani

Smile In case you didn't know, Vineet sang for Himesh already.....
Yes along with the rest of the SRGMP community, I also know that. They were such awesome hit songs too weren't they Smile Himesh put his foot down that he would make Vineet a star, great to have seen that happen
 But what about Mussarat Abbas and the whole issue Himesh created by making him stick to his one genre so that music directors wouldn't need to fly in Rahat ji for each project, as a "New" RFAK would be born in India as "Mussarat Abbas". Not only was Mussarat never mentioned in Bollywood, but Himesh didn't even give him a chance to record. Till this day music directors fly Rahat ji over.
Then we come to the unknown contestant who was eliminated in the first week in 2007 but was promised a chance despite his lackluster performance... I call him unknown because I haven't heard of him since Smile
Next we have all 12 finalists in 2005, where Himesh had the personal promise of getting all them to sing for him, which was again mentioned by him when he visited the sets of Ek Main Aur Ek Tu months later.
And of course, Rahul Saxena was promised the same during the Golden Voice competition.
But I guess one is a good start.... In case you didn't know Smile

Tongue Oh I missed the part where Paaji gave one of the contestants a break in the industry, or the part where Sajid Wajid gave a contestant a hit song.........or the part where Vishal Shekhar gave a contestant a hit song this season.........Tongue Wow I didn't know that the judges panel this season made stars out of contestants in the industry...........Tongue I do agree with one thing though, this show sure gave Paaji a good exposure to MD's.............Smile
You also missed something else, I was only talking about Himesh in THIS post because you were kind enough to tell me that one of the several promised participants was given a real oppurtunity... Smile
And you missed another thing, I wasn't talking about who's given a chance and who hasn't, but rather about who "Promised a chance" to SEVERAL people and failed to deliver it SEVERAL times.
And you missed the point, it was don't make promises you can't keep. Please read carefully next time Smile 

Edited by AkhMastani - 21 December 2010 at 7:49pm

HakkaBakka

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
m_khan90 Goldie
m_khan90
m_khan90

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I thank all the participants on my thread. Some agree my views and some dont. Thats fair. I respect everyones views.  There will be no fun if everybody agrees or disagrees.  Looking forward for the finale before the SRGMP officially over.  I wish Kamal or Abhilasha to win.
GuruGhantal1 Newbie
GuruGhantal1
GuruGhantal1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I am sure Bengali babu will win(though I dont like him at all) .

AkhMastani

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Smile Oh yess Sa Re Ga Ma should continue with the same judges panel next year.........maybe next year we can have a contestant give birth on stage........I mean this year we had someone get married on the stage by these "judges".......I am sure they'll step it up next season........Maybe Paaji can add "tunak tunak tun"  to his vocabulary along with rab rakha and Chak de fatte .......... maybe the female contestants should sit right next to Sajid Wajid next season this way Sajid Wajid don't have to rush the stage to hug them at every chance they get.............Wait we shouldn't even have contestants, we should just give the mic to Paaji and sit back and listen to him churn out gazals and chaiya chaiya the whole season...........Tongue
Good comment, no no great comment..DeadDead

Tongue yeah it was pretty good wasn't it? Big smile but what more can one expect from "judges" who pounce on female contestants, marry off contestants on the show, snatch mic away from contestatns etc.......Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Smile In case you didn't know, Vineet sang for Himesh already.....
Yes along with the rest of the SRGMP community, I also know that. They were such awesome hit songs too weren't they Smile Himesh put his foot down that he would make Vineet a star, great to have seen that happen
 But what about Mussarat Abbas and the whole issue Himesh created by making him stick to his one genre so that music directors wouldn't need to fly in Rahat ji for each project, as a "New" RFAK would be born in India as "Mussarat Abbas". Not only was Mussarat never mentioned in Bollywood, but Himesh didn't even give him a chance to record. Till this day music directors fly Rahat ji over.
Then we come to the unknown contestant who was eliminated in the first week in 2007 but was promised a chance despite his lackluster performance... I call him unknown because I haven't heard of him since Smile
Next we have all 12 finalists in 2005, where Himesh had the personal promise of getting all them to sing for him, which was again mentioned by him when he visited the sets of Ek Main Aur Ek Tu months later.
And of course, Rahul Saxena was promised the same during the Golden Voice competition.
But I guess one is a good start.... In case you didn't know Smile

Tongue Oh I missed the part where Paaji gave one of the contestants a break in the industry, or the part where Sajid Wajid gave a contestant a hit song.........or the part where Vishal Shekhar gave a contestant a hit song this season.........Tongue Wow I didn't know that the judges panel this season made stars out of contestants in the industry...........Tongue I do agree with one thing though, this show sure gave Paaji a good exposure to MD's.............Smile
You also missed something else, I was only talking about Himesh in THIS post because you were kind enough to tell me that one of the several promised participants was given a real oppurtunity... Smile
And you missed another thing, I wasn't talking about who's given a chance and who hasn't, but rather about who "Promised a chance" to SEVERAL people and failed to deliver it SEVERAL times.
And you missed the point, it was don't make promises you can't keep. Please read carefully next time Smile 

Big smile Arey If musssarat has talent, it's his responsibility to showcase it.........Himesh ko bahut saare aur kaam hein.......Big smile whatever happened to Mussarat? I heard he is working in restaurant back in his country.........so much for him being anywhere close to NFAK......Tongue As far as promising contestants things, who hasn't promised them? Sajid Wajid have, Vishal Shekhar have, Paaji has nothing to promise as we clearly saw he is too busy looking out for himself...Tongue Have Vishal Shekhar lived up to their promises? Has Sajid Wajid? has shanka, bappida, aadesh, ismail, pritam etc?Tongue interesting how you just focused on Himesh.........Tongue But alas if you are happy with Paaji's's "rab rakha" and chak de fatte, who am I to stop you? but most people found it comical and tuned away from the show in masses........lowest rated Sa Re Ga Ma in modern times despite having so much drama........Tongue I think the people at large didn't expect this much drama from the judges....they left all the judges behind when it comes to drama............clearly shows people want quality music, not all this drama...........which is why C 05 and C 07 were so highly rated........You could watch those seasons with your family, this season my god how would you explain Sajid Wajid's pouncing on female contestants to the girls in the family? How would you explain Rini's mock wedding and mockery of the institution of marriage on the stage by the judges? how would you explain Paaji's rudeness in snatching mic away from contestants?Confused

Edited by ankit_nyc - 22 December 2010 at 8:51am

Go to top