India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

I am glad srgmp ..... (Page 5)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Million $ Q is: Should the ratings be based on-aligned with the contestant's  singing performances or Judges anitcs, comments, drama, singing ETC????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_khan90kinara17

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Million $ Q is: Should the ratings be based on-aligned with the contestant's  singing performances or Judges anitcs, comments, drama, singing ETC????
Chaliye aap hi shriganesh kijiye. You answe first.

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha Tongue

Contestant's singing (Dancing) over anything else...Embarrassed 
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Chaliye aap hi shriganesh kijiye. You answe first.

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha Tongue

Contestant's singing (Dancing) over anything else...Embarrassed 
Then how would you rate this year against previous years on your answer?

I have enjoyed Ranjit, Sniti, Sugandha, Kamal, Abhilasha to the max.. So TOP 6 have been good including Bisakh...Last yr I dont think we had good TOP 6...Defo Pratibha and Vaishali were good...Not even remembering the rest..

C-05 & C-07 had more superb memorable performances as far as talent was concerned...

This yr I do agree Genre and Classical singing has been given proper due...Big smileClap

Ab aap hi bata dijiye aap ke kya khayalat hai...Would be nice to know
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Smile Oh yess Sa Re Ga Ma should continue with the same judges panel next year.........maybe next year we can have a contestant give birth on stage........I mean this year we had someone get married on the stage by these "judges".......I am sure they'll step it up next season........Maybe Paaji can add "tunak tunak tun"  to his vocabulary along with rab rakha and Chak de fatte .......... maybe the female contestants should sit right next to Sajid Wajid next season this way Sajid Wajid don't have to rush the stage to hug them at every chance they get.............Wait we shouldn't even have contestants, we should just give the mic to Paaji and sit back and listen to him churn out gazals and chaiya chaiya the whole season...........Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m_khan90

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkhMastani

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Smile In case you didn't know, Vineet sang for Himesh already.....
Yes along with the rest of the SRGMP community, I also know that. They were such awesome hit songs too weren't they Smile Himesh put his foot down that he would make Vineet a star, great to have seen that happen
 But what about Mussarat Abbas and the whole issue Himesh created by making him stick to his one genre so that music directors wouldn't need to fly in Rahat ji for each project, as a "New" RFAK would be born in India as "Mussarat Abbas". Not only was Mussarat never mentioned in Bollywood, but Himesh didn't even give him a chance to record. Till this day music directors fly Rahat ji over.
Then we come to the unknown contestant who was eliminated in the first week in 2007 but was promised a chance despite his lackluster performance... I call him unknown because I haven't heard of him since Smile
Next we have all 12 finalists in 2005, where Himesh had the personal promise of getting all them to sing for him, which was again mentioned by him when he visited the sets of Ek Main Aur Ek Tu months later.
And of course, Rahul Saxena was promised the same during the Golden Voice competition.
But I guess one is a good start.... In case you didn't know Smile

Tongue Oh I missed the part where Paaji gave one of the contestants a break in the industry, or the part where Sajid Wajid gave a contestant a hit song.........or the part where Vishal Shekhar gave a contestant a hit song this season.........Tongue Wow I didn't know that the judges panel this season made stars out of contestants in the industry...........Tongue I do agree with one thing though, this show sure gave Paaji a good exposure to MD's.............Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

Go to top