Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

I am glad srgmp ..... (Page 24)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika21

Thanks MODs for deleting the post about Mussarat.
Yes I like Muss Baby for his talent and humility.
Inshallah may all be well with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkhMastani

vijaykkk Senior Member
vijaykkk
vijaykkk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkhMastani

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Ankhmastani ji
Himesh was not the only one making more than one promises..
Aadesh, JL and Infamouse Isnmael Darbaar ji swearing on bible to have nihira sing for him b4 he left this earth and I think promising Sharib a song with Lata di...Prettam, and BL should go to that list...

If we are going to pick on one lets bring out o  ur complete laundry list hai na Wink Big smile  I prefer full load of laundry to maximize all utilities Approve

BTW Mussu was never considered to be next RFAK...Many considered him to be next NFAK...Embarrassed
I only brought up the Himesh "list" because he made these false promises more than the other mentors as far as I know. And Aadesh did have Nihira sing for him. I'm sorry about my short laundry list this time, but what can I do? There's so much laundry, no machine can fit these  many dirty clothes Wink
and BTW about Mussu as you call him, RFAK or NFAK I'm not sure, but it was RFAK that season that they were comparing him to, saying that music directors wouldn't need to call RFAK all the way from Pakistan anymore. ID even said that Mussu "isn't a copy, but an original voice..It's just his bad luck that RFAK was born before him."

Himesh has kept most of his promise. Vineet, Himani and currently Vaishali and aishwrya are working with himesh
m_khan90 Goldie
m_khan90
m_khan90

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by m_khan90

I thank all the participants on my thread. Some agree my views and some dont. Thats fair. I respect everyones views.  There will be no fun if everybody agrees or disagrees.  Looking forward for the finale before the SRGMP officially over.  I wish Kamal or Abhilasha to win.
u r welcome...Smile thank you to u too for opening an interesting thread.....its like a debate ...seems to me it will never end...very interesting.....take care ..God bless you...Smile

A simple thought came at that moment and put in a post. I did not imagine it will get overwhelming response.  It is all due to the participants interesting posts.   Thank you Kinaraji for appreciating.  You are right it seems no ending to it so far.  

PS: sorry for delay in responding to your post.  I came to the IF today after the srgmp ends.   

Edited by m_khan90 - 29 December 2010 at 8:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kinara2

I thank all the participants on my thread. Some agree my views and some dont. Thats fair. I respect everyones views.  There will be no fun if everybody agrees or disagrees.  Looking forward for the finale before the SRGMP officially over.  I wish Kamal or Abhilasha to win.
u r welcome...Smile thank you to u too for opening an interesting thread.....its like a debate ...seems to me it will never end...very interesting.....take care ..God bless you...Smile

A simple thought came at that moment and put in a post. I did not imagine it will get overwhelming response.  It is all due to the participants interesting posts.   Thank you Kinaraji for appreciating.  You are right it seems no ending to it so far.  

PS: sorry for delay in responding to your post.  I came to the IF today after the srgmp ends.   
u r most welcome Mike _khan ...sometimes simple thought make a violent change...thats what is  happening...still members r taking interest on this topic ..anyway thank you again hope to see ur another  interesting topic .on DID Double...blessing for the   new year...Smile

Edited by Kinara2 - 29 December 2010 at 8:43pm

Go to top