Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

I am glad srgmp ..... (Page 23)

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rajucole Senior Member
rajucole
rajucole

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by amukta

Yes we will miss all the people on the forum inspite of all the fights and bickering..IF family is like a love/hate ...familySmile
I will not miss, phir kahin na kahin mukalaat ho hi jayegi, bhale id badal jaaye members ka.LOL 
i will miss summerji, cutiepie rani, tulipbaby, musicmuse, pimpjuice, cosworthkid, set_raj, ramas and anamikaji. Smile
how can i forget those i am fond of amuktaji and ankit especiallyLOL

Edited by rajucole - 24 December 2010 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amuktaSummer3

Anamika21 Goldie
Anamika21
Anamika21

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks MODs for deleting the post about Mussarat.

Edited by Anamika21 - 24 December 2010 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xobile

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajucole

Yes we will miss all the people on the forum inspite of all the fights and bickering..IF family is like a love/hate ...familySmile
I will not miss, phir kahin na kahin mukalaat ho hi jayegi, bhale id badal jaaye members ka.LOL 
i will miss summerji, cutiepie rani, tulipbaby, musicmuse, pimpjuice, cosworthkid, set_raj, ramas and anamikaji. Smile
Exactly ...how can you forget me and how can I forget you teasing my AbhilashaWinkother than that I have nothing against you.Aree babre I am not as intelligent as Ankit is to write pages and pages of ram....na...I am just an ordinary person with avearge intelligenceEmbarrassed.

rajucoleSummer3

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

rajucole Senior Member
rajucole
rajucole

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Exactly ...how can you forget me and how can I forget you teasing my AbhilashaWinkother than that I have nothing against you.Aree babre I am not as intelligent as Ankit is to write pages and pages of ram....na...I am just an ordinary person with avearge intelligenceEmbarrassed.
Good you have average intelligence, otherwise doosre ka intelligence ka vaat laga deti. Raju ji mere ko bhool jayenge, I am among few who liked Rini singing.LOL
sorry hakka bakka ji i missed u.  like guru bhai v r rini fan bhai. LOL

Summer3

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I was never able to connect to SRGMP since the mega challenge episode 1998. 2005 was the inception of Public voting system though I think that was the start of drama and end of music per say but still I did not doubt the voting process as such ever since I found the drama increasing, music declining and mentors becoming even more dramatic. I was expecting this season to be better with new set of judges of course I saw VS on JJWS but they were much more mellowed down and genuine in their comments and I expected the same, I was even happy with the participants initially but as the show progressed I saw mentors more on stage than singers, the moralities and the relationship of a teacher and student thrown out of window.

Earlier standup for clapping or coming to stage  for a hug or singing with the contestant used to be a privilege and an ultimate praise for a singer, this year it has been made a common feature. Finally the authenticity of the voting system has also come under question this year.

Just before anyone pounce on me, as I said earlier years had been with a lot of drama, this year was no less and yes it has been made more pathetic by action judges hugging female contestants at every instance and channel by making a mockery of the institution of marriage.

xobileSummer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Bahen why so humble.
I am more lost than you.LOL

Go to top