I am glad srgmp ..... (Page 14)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkhMastani

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

I am also tired of hearing you accuse us of saying that this season had NO drama.. when did we say this?Tongue  Please tell us... and please tell us who VS and SW promised. You never tell us Tongue

Big smile Sajid Wajid hardly had anytime to say anything what with rushing the stage to grope the female contestatns and female actresses........Tongue
Thanks for proving my point, they didn't give any empty promises as they gave no promises to begin with.Tongue
Wait I'm confused hereConfused 
 Ankit's original comment  "As far as promising contestants things, who hasn't promised them? Sajid Wajid have, Vishal Shekhar have"
So wait, now you claim they never had time to promise any contestant, then previously why did you claim they did? SmileIt seems you falsely accused someone else of the same thing to defend your favourite Himesh
 Interesting...Tongue

Tongue oh so you're saying Sajid Wajid didn't promise contestatns anything this season........I could hvae sworn that everytime someone from their team was eliminated they rushed the stage and said don't worry you'll be a star, this is just a setback etc..........Big smile But I guess telling people they'll be stars isn't showing them false hope.......Tongue

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

All of you need an Asparin...Geekheated debates.Geek.sar dard ke liye aspirin leejiye..abhi aap log ko araam chahihe

INTERVAL.....next session with the new season

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

All of you need an Asparin...Geekheated debates.Geek.sar dard ke liye aspirin leejiye..abhi aap log ko araam chahihe

INTERVAL.....next session with the new season

Tongue next session will be after the finale........holiday break.........Tongue 

PS --- to all those who think this season was the greatest thing since sliced bread......keep believing it if it makes you happy........Tongue Facts don't change, the seasons where Himesh was the mentor rocked......the season with cheap drama like groping of girls by mentors, marrying off of girls, grabbing of mic etc was the lowest rated season of the show.......Tongue chak de fatte and rab rakkha to all and to all a good night........Smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 December 2010 at 2:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

AkhMastani Senior Member
AkhMastani
AkhMastani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

I am also tired of hearing you accuse us of saying that this season had NO drama.. when did we say this?Tongue  Please tell us... and please tell us who VS and SW promised. You never tell us Tongue

Big smile Sajid Wajid hardly had anytime to say anything what with rushing the stage to grope the female contestatns and female actresses........Tongue
Thanks for proving my point, they didn't give any empty promises as they gave no promises to begin with.Tongue
 Ankit's original comment  "As far as promising contestants things, who hasn't promised them? Sajid Wajid have, Vishal Shekhar have"
So wait, now you claim they never had time to promise any contestant, then previously why did you claim they did? ItSmile seems you falsely accused someone else of the same thing to defend your favourite Himesh
 Interesting...Tongue

Tongue oh so you're saying Sajid Wajid didn't promise contestatns anything this season........I could hvae sworn that everytime someone from their team was eliminated they rushed the stage and said don't worry you'll be a star, this is just a setback etc..........Big smile But I guess telling people they'll be stars isn't showing them false hope.......Tongue
Wait, if they tell someone "Don't worry, this is a setback. Work hard and you will be a star..." how is that false hope? Are you implying that eliminated contestants have no chance at all? Confused You may be right, but it's not a nice thing to say Ankit. Be positive yaar.
and no, It isn't showing them false hope, false hope would be to be promising them an opportunity with no intention of living up to it Tongue
So why did you say that SW and VS made promises? Just now you admitted they didn't have the time, and now you're counting their "false hope" as a promise.
It seems you falsely accused someone else of the same thing to defend your favourite Himesh Clap
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

So wait, now you claim they never had time to promise any contestant, then previously why did you claim they did? ItSmile seems you falsely accused someone else of the same thing to defend your favourite Himesh
 Interesting...Tongue

Wait, if they tell someone "Don't worry, this is a setback. Work hard and you will be a star..." how is that false hope? Are you implying that eliminated contestants have no chance at all? Confused You may be right, but it's not a nice thing to say Ankit. Be positive yaar.
and no, It isn't showing them false hope, false hope would be to be promising them an opportunity with no intention of living up to it Tongue
So why did you say that SW and VS made promises? Just now you admitted they didn't have the time, and now you're counting their "false hope" as a promise.
It seems you falsely accused someone else of the same thing to defend your favourite Himesh Clap

Tongue I don't have to defend Himesh.......Himesh does that very well on his own......in case you missed it the seasons where he was the mentor were amongst best seasons of Sa Re Ga Ma........Tongue someone who couldn't grab ratings like Sajid Wajid, Paaji etc need defending hence the excuses and bashing of the audience as a bunch of drama lovers etc by their fans........Tongue 

Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 December 2010 at 2:40pm
pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Umm Ankit hold up....

You're over here talking about mentors groping girls and u try to flirt with any girl on the forum. What a hypocrite.
Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Punjabi_PowerAkhMastanixobile

AkhMastani Senior Member
AkhMastani
AkhMastani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
And since when was encouragement considered false hope?Confused
Wouldn't false hope be.. i don't know along the lines of..  telling several people I'll give you an opportunity, Do waqt ki roti... etc etc?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Punjabi_Powerxobile

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Umm Ankit hold up....

You're over here talking about mentors groping girls and u try to flirt with any girl on the forum. What a hypocrite.
Ermm
Tongue oh here to defend people who can't defend their arguments..........carry onBig smile I don't have the desire or the time to engage in personal attacks.......Big smile chak de fattey and rab rakha Big smile

Go to top