Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

I am glad srgmp ..... (Page 13)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Joined: 21 February 2010
Posts: 5106

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

TongueWow so we have a handfu of people passing judgement on the public at large by saying that the only reason the show didn't do well in ratings was becasue public likes drama and this show didn't have any.
 
 
 
 
They don't consider marrying of contestatns, groping of female contestatns, love stories of contestatns, snatching mics away by mentors from contestants as drama........So the few elitist are actually saying that the show didn't do well because public doesn't appreciate quality only drama...........
 
 
 
ummmm can those people explain how DID did so well, that show was relatively drama less, how did Sonu Nigham's Sa Re GA Ma did so well, that too was dramaless..........how did Sa Re Ga Ma lil champs do so well, that show was relatively dramaless as well.........if drama is all that the public at large craves how does Rakhi Sawants' show not do well? How does Big Boss not to do well in ratings? Tongue
 
 
 
It's highly simplistic and down right biased to discount the TRPS by saying oh the public doesn't know anything........Tongue
 
 
 
 
Some people may like girls being married in the show, and mentors pouncing on female contestants and snatching mic away from contestatns, but most people don't.........People are actually saying Rini was a willing participant in the whole wedding and hence it's not the mentors fault......I guess all the girls who were groped by Sajid/wajid were also willing participant, contestants who had their mic snatched in the middle of their performance were also wiling participants..........Tongue
 
 
 
 
I wonder how those same people would feel if it was their family member being pounced on my the mentors, or being married off on stage? Big smile
 
 
 
 
 
 
So it comes down to oh the public doesn't know anything onlya couple of people know about quality...........interestingTongue
 
 
 
 
The public made Sa Re Ga Ma a big hit, it was the public that supported Sa RE Ga Ma during Sonu NIgham time, it was the public that supported Sa rE Ga ma during C 05 and C 07 and this year just because the public didn't like the drama and the classless behavior of mentors they stopped supporting it, and now the public doesn't know quality..........interesting.......so the public knew quality when the made Sa Re Ga ma the most successful singing show during Sonu Nigham time and now that same public doesn't appreciate quality just because they got turned off my Paaji's standard feedback of chak de fatte, and rab rakha, got turned offf my sajid wajid's groping of female contestants and marrying off of teenage girls......Tongue
 
 
 
 
Some people may find fighting amongst judges more objectionable then groping of female contestatns, and marrying off of teenage girls, but public clearly has said that it will not tolerate such behavior.........
 
 
 
 
the public was right to support Sa Re Ga ma during Sonu's time and C 05 and C 07 and they were right not to support it this time........
 
 
 
 
the cheap behavior from these classless mentors turned a lot of people off.........
 
 
 
to those that loved the show,
 
 
 
good for you but stop putting down the general public by saying they don't appreciate quality and only drama and stop defending marrying off of girls, senseless comments from the judges, groping of female contestatns, and constant interruptions of contestatns in the middle of performance just so the mentors can showcase their talents.........Tongue
 
 
Read my posts half as many times as you repeat your own comments. I will edit this soon.
 
Tongue If the public cares about drama more then quality, then why was Sonu's Sa Re Ga Ma the highest rated singing show on television? why was DID so highly rated? why is Sa Re Ga Ma lil champs so highly rated? I am sure you would agree all the shows mentioned above were not filled with drama.........and conversely anything with drama in it does well in ratings, then why doesn't Big Boss do well in ratings, or Rakhi Sawant show didn't do well in ratings? I mean these shows are filled with drama......Tongue It's just wrong to say that when the audience supported Sonu Nigham's Sa Re Ga Ma, they did it because of quality, but when they supported c 05 and c 07 they did because of drama, and now that they haven't supported this season that the audience only wants drama, if that's hte case you yourself said that this season had as much drama as previous seasons......so why didn't it do well? Tongue Is it only because the audience is biased, and only a few elitist who fancy themselves as musical experts saw quality in the show........Tongue so the whole audience is wrong, and they don't know much about music they only want drama.....Tongue Interesting then how do you explain the success of Sonu, NFAK, Kailash kher etc.......who made these people famous? who appreciated their talents? these people make/made tons of money because the audience at large supported them not the few elitist......so when it comes to those instances the audience knows about music but when it comes to low ratings of this season it's because the audience doesn't understand music.......the audience only wants drama which by hte way this season had tons of as well.........Tongue interesting indeed.


Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 December 2010 at 2:21pm

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Joined: 21 February 2010
Posts: 5106

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

 
I am getting tired of hearing the same thing again and again as well........this season had no drama besides all evidence to the contrary, the public likes drama and not music....Himesh used the term roti.......Tongue 
AkhMastani Senior Member
AkhMastani
AkhMastani

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 238

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I am also tired of hearing you accuse us of saying that this season had NO drama.. when did we say this?Tongue  Please tell us... and please tell us who VS and SW promised. You never tell us Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xobilepinkisluv91

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Joined: 21 February 2010
Posts: 5106

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkhMastani

I am also tired of hearing you accuse us of saying that this season had NO drama.. when did we say this?Tongue  Please tell us... and please tell us who VS and SW promised. You never tell us Tongue
 
Big smile Sajid Wajid hardly had anytime to say anything what with rushing the stage to grope the female contestatns and female actresses........Tongue
 
 
PS --- please repeat your point about how the audience at large only wants drama and they don't understand music and quality and that only a handful of elitist who fancy themselves as musical experts recognized quality this season.......Tongue the audience just tuned off NOT because they didn't like the show but because they don't understand music......Tongue


Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 December 2010 at 2:16pm
pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

[QUOTE=xobile]
 
Tongue If the public cares about drama more then quality, then why was Sonu's Sa Re Ga Ma the highest rated singing show on television? why was DID so highly rated? why is Sa Re Ga Ma lil champs so highly rated? I am sure you would agree all the shows mentioned above were not filled with drama.........and conversely anything with drama in it does well in ratings, then why doesn't Big Boss do well in ratings, or Rakhi Sawant show didn't do well in ratings? I mean these shows are filled with drama......Tongue It's just wrong to say that when the audience supported Sonu Nigham's Sa Re Ga Ma, they did it because of quality, but when they supported c 05 and c 07 they did because of drama, and now that they haven't supported this season that the audience only wants drama, if that's hte case you yourself said that this season had as much drama as previous seasons......so why didn't it do well? Tongue Is it only because the audience is biased, and only a few elitist who fancy themselves as musical experts saw quality in the show........Tongue so the whole audience is wrong, and they don't know much about music they only want drama.....Tongue Interesting then how do you explain the success of Sonu, NFAK, Kailash khet etc.......who made these people famous? who appreciated their talents? these people make/made tons of money because the audience at large supported them not the few elitist......so when it comes to those instances the audience knows about music but when it comes to low ratings of this season it's because the audience doesn't understand music.......the audience only wants drama which by hte way this season had tons of as well.........Tongue interesting indeed.


OMGShocked

Do you type these essays up or copy paste them again and againShocked


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakkaBakkaxobile

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Joined: 21 February 2010
Posts: 5106

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

[QUOTE=xobile]
 
Tongue If the public cares about drama more then quality, then why was Sonu's Sa Re Ga Ma the highest rated singing show on television? why was DID so highly rated? why is Sa Re Ga Ma lil champs so highly rated? I am sure you would agree all the shows mentioned above were not filled with drama.........and conversely anything with drama in it does well in ratings, then why doesn't Big Boss do well in ratings, or Rakhi Sawant show didn't do well in ratings? I mean these shows are filled with drama......Tongue It's just wrong to say that when the audience supported Sonu Nigham's Sa Re Ga Ma, they did it because of quality, but when they supported c 05 and c 07 they did because of drama, and now that they haven't supported this season that the audience only wants drama, if that's hte case you yourself said that this season had as much drama as previous seasons......so why didn't it do well? Tongue Is it only because the audience is biased, and only a few elitist who fancy themselves as musical experts saw quality in the show........Tongue so the whole audience is wrong, and they don't know much about music they only want drama.....Tongue Interesting then how do you explain the success of Sonu, NFAK, Kailash khet etc.......who made these people famous? who appreciated their talents? these people make/made tons of money because the audience at large supported them not the few elitist......so when it comes to those instances the audience knows about music but when it comes to low ratings of this season it's because the audience doesn't understand music.......the audience only wants drama which by hte way this season had tons of as well.........Tongue interesting indeed.


OMGShocked

Do you type these essays up or copy paste them again and againShocked


 
Tongue I have fast fingers........Embarrassed
AkhMastani Senior Member
AkhMastani
AkhMastani

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 238

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by AkhMastani

I am also tired of hearing you accuse us of saying that this season had NO drama.. when did we say this?Tongue  Please tell us... and please tell us who VS and SW promised. You never tell us Tongue
 
Big smile Sajid Wajid hardly had anytime to say anything what with rushing the stage to grope the female contestatns and female actresses........Tongue
Thanks for proving my point, they didn't give any empty promises as they gave no promises to begin with.Tongue
Wait I'm confused hereConfused 
 Ankit's original comment  "As far as promising contestants things, who hasn't promised them? Sajid Wajid have, Vishal Shekhar have"
So wait, now you claim they never had time to promise any contestant, then previously why did you claim they did? SmileIt seems you falsely accused someone else of the same thing to defend your favourite Himesh
 Interesting...Tongue
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakkaBakkaxobile

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
Tongue I have fast fingers........Embarrassed


LMAO why are you blushing abt thatShocked

Typing so much must be a painShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakkaBakkaxobile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SRGMP 2009 DVD & SRGMP MEP 2008DVD

Author: baz786   Replies: 0   Views: 1844

baz786 0 1844 27 March 2009 at 2:43pm by baz786
Glad Forum is waking up n active

2 3 4 5

Author: Summer3   Replies: 37   Views: 2236

Summer3 37 2236 15 October 2008 at 12:28am by Summer3
BEST SRGMP SHOW EVER!!DARD E SRGMP!

2

Author: BanjonSharib_fa   Replies: 11   Views: 3037

BanjonSharib_fa 11 3037 29 September 2007 at 9:04pm by nehlove
old srgmp vs. new srgmp

Author: chocodip   Replies: 6   Views: 1871

chocodip 6 1871 31 July 2007 at 4:33am by lovlymahima
SRGMP Vs. SRGMP

Author: thhikana   Replies: 6   Views: 1452

thhikana 6 1452 08 December 2005 at 8:21am by thhikana

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index