ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika21

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smileIn case some people missed the earlier post.......Mussarat works in a restaurant now.......So not only does he put rotis on his table but on other people's table as well.........Himesh told him muje tumhare table pein roti chahiye and look Mussarat has rotis on his table.......what more do you want Himesh to do for him? this is what Himesh Promised and it is done........Tongue Let's see VS and SW put rotis on people';s table.......Himesh nein to karke dikhaya......Tongue

He owns a restuarent and he does not work as a waiter in a restaurent.

I feel he should not be insulted like this.

He did not succeed as a singer and many more other singers did not too.

Sabke takdeer main success nahi hota.

Confused If you think it's insulting to say he works in a restaurant, report it to the MODS.........You think owners of restaurants don't work in their restaurants? Confused what's wrong in saying he works in a restaurant? is owning a restaurant not work? Confused If you think that's a put down that's your issue, I just stated facts....Sounds like you look down on people who work in restaurants..chi chi.....this day and age to have such attitude......but each to their own.........Tongue here's how you report, click on the report button on top the comment and then it'll get to the MODS..........Tongue glad I can help........oh by the way where in my post did i mention the word waiter? Tongue 

It is none of your business where I look or what is my age etc.

Since the member is launching a personal attack on me I have reported the matter to the MODs with a PM to Ramas and Set_raj and I hope they will look into the post and do what they think is right.

Big smile you think the phrase "this day and age" is talking about you age? Big smile It is not my concern madam if you are not familiar with the English language...........the term this day and age is used in the English language to talk abou the present time.............You can report it to whoever you want, it's not going to do anything because I haven't done anything............Big smile Go grab a book of idioms and look the phras up (idioms are phrases that are used in english language, before you starte bothering the MODS with PM's about personal attacks),.............Tongue I would love to see how I am going to be reprimanded for using the term "this day and age" and "working in a restaurant"...................Tongue Would love to see it.............Tongue 

PS --- I should report you for slandering my name but I think your actions speak for themselves.Big smile

PS --- YOu really think looking down means literally looking down as well? Big smile Wow fascinating............Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 December 2010 at 11:58am

Anamika21 Goldie
Anamika21
Anamika21

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Big smileIn case some people missed the earlier post.......Mussarat works in a restaurant now.......So not only does he put rotis on his table but on other people's table as well.........Himesh told him muje tumhare table pein roti chahiye and look Mussarat has rotis on his table.......what more do you want Himesh to do for him? this is what Himesh Promised and it is done........Tongue Let's see VS and SW put rotis on people';s table.......Himesh nein to karke dikhaya......Tongue

Confused If you think it's insulting to say he works in a restaurant, report it to the MODS.........You think owners of restaurants don't work in their restaurants? Confused what's wrong in saying he works in a restaurant? is owning a restaurant not work? Confused If you think that's a put down that's your issue, I just stated facts....Sounds like you look down on people who work in restaurants..chi chi.....this day and age to have such attitude......but each to their own.........Tongue here's how you report, click on the report button on top the comment and then it'll get to the MODS..........Tongue glad I can help........oh by the way where in my post did i mention the word waiter? Tongue 

Since the member is launching a personal attack on me I have reported the matter to the MODs with a PM to Ramas and Set_raj and I hope they will look into the post and do what they think is right.

Big smile you think the phrase "this day and age" is talking about you age? Big smile It is not my concern madam if you are not familiar with the English language...........the term this day and age is used in the English language to talk abou the present time.............You can report it to whoever you want, it's not going to do anything because I haven't done anything............Big smile Go grab a book of idioms and look the phras up (idioms are phrases that are used in english language, before you starte bothering the MODS with PM's about personal attacks),.............Tongue I would love to see how I am going to be reprimanded for using the term "this day and age" and "working in a restaurant"...................Tongue Would love to see it.............Tongue 

PS --- I should report you for slandering my name but I think your actions speak for themselves.Big smile

PS --- YOu really think looking down means literally looking down as well? Big smile Wow fascinating............Tongue

Yes you are absoultely right . Chi Chi is also a english idiom I think.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Yes you are absoultely right . Chi Chi is also a english idiom I think.

Big smile wrong again.......chi chi is a Hindi idiom to refer to disgusting things..........Idioms are present in all languages.......Big smile again report away if you think that was a personal attack............Big smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 December 2010 at 12:02pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Anamika21][QUOTE=ankit_nyc] Big smileIn case some people missed the earlier post.......Mussarat works in a restaurant now.......So not only does he put rotis on his table but on other people's table as well.........Himesh told him muje tumhare table pein roti chahiye and look Mussarat has rotis on his table.......what more do you want Himesh to do for him? this is what Himesh Promised and it is done........Tongue Let's see VS and SW put rotis on people';s table.......Himesh nein to karke dikhaya......Tongue

Big smile in the future if you see phrases like "computer age" or "space age" or "age of inventions",  etc keep in mind that it's talking about a time frame not about your age..............Tongue glad I could help...............Tongue
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

TongueWow so we have a handfu of people passing judgement on the public at large by saying that the only reason the show didn't do well in ratings was becasue public likes drama and this show didn't have any.

They don't consider marrying of contestatns, groping of female contestatns, love stories of contestatns, snatching mics away by mentors from contestants as drama........So the few elitist are actually saying that the show didn't do well because public doesn't appreciate quality only drama...........

ummmm can those people explain how DID did so well, that show was relatively drama less, how did Sonu Nigham's Sa Re GA Ma did so well, that too was dramaless..........how did Sa Re Ga Ma lil champs do so well, that show was relatively dramaless as well.........if drama is all that the public at large craves how does Rakhi Sawants' show not do well? How does Big Boss not to do well in ratings? Tongue

It's highly simplistic and down right biased to discount the TRPS by saying oh the public doesn't know anything........Tongue

Some people may like girls being married in the show, and mentors pouncing on female contestants and snatching mic away from contestatns, but most people don't.........People are actually saying Rini was a willing participant in the whole wedding and hence it's not the mentors fault......I guess all the girls who were groped by Sajid/wajid were also willing participant, contestants who had their mic snatched in the middle of their performance were also wiling participants..........Tongue

I wonder how those same people would feel if it was their family member being pounced on my the mentors, or being married off on stage? Big smile

So it comes down to oh the public doesn't know anything onlya couple of people know about quality...........interestingTongue

The public made Sa Re Ga Ma a big hit, it was the public that supported Sa RE Ga Ma during Sonu NIgham time, it was the public that supported Sa rE Ga ma during C 05 and C 07 and this year just because the public didn't like the drama and the classless behavior of mentors they stopped supporting it, and now the public doesn't know quality..........interesting.......so the public knew quality when the made Sa Re Ga ma the most successful singing show during Sonu Nigham time and now that same public doesn't appreciate quality just because they got turned off my Paaji's standard feedback of chak de fatte, and rab rakha, got turned offf my sajid wajid's groping of female contestants and marrying off of teenage girls......Tongue

Some people may find fighting amongst judges more objectionable then groping of female contestatns, and marrying off of teenage girls, but public clearly has said that it will not tolerate such behavior.........

the public was right to support Sa Re Ga ma during Sonu's time and C 05 and C 07 and they were right not to support it this time........

the cheap behavior from these classless mentors turned a lot of people off.........

to those that loved the show,

good for you but stop putting down the general public by saying they don't appreciate quality and only drama and stop defending marrying off of girls, senseless comments from the judges, groping of female contestatns, and constant interruptions of contestatns in the middle of performance just so the mentors can showcase their talents.........Tongue

Read my posts half as many times as you repeat your own comments. I will edit this soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AkhMastanitulipbaby53pinkisluv91

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Edited by amukta - 23 December 2010 at 1:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xobileankit_nyc

xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

ROFL

Awesome cartoon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amukta

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by amukta

ROFL

Awesome cartoon!

LOL hillarious..........some people on the forum would report you for a personal attack saying that you are attacking their looks.......Big smile just like someone recently got offended by the term "this day and age"...........Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amukta

Go to top