India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

I am glad srgmp ..... (Page 11)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Yes I would like to See Aditya Narayan come back to host again.

bandini20 Newbie
bandini20
bandini20

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged

I more of a fan of a dance competition, rather than a singing competition, but I have to agree that this year SRGMP was kinda lame. It was definitely a show off of the mentors, not considering the poor contestants feelings, and taking over the stage and the microphone...also, it was a bit boring and not like in previous seasons, I'm not sure I'll watch the grand finale, and probably won't watch it live (as I did most of the season), but watch it on Watchindia's VODs.

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
TongueWow so we have a handfu of people passing judgement on the public at large by saying that the only reason the show didn't do well in ratings was becasue public likes drama and this show didn't have any. They don't consider marrying of contestatns, groping of female contestatns, love stories of contestatns, snatching mics away by mentors from contestants as drama........So the few elitist are actually saying that the show didn't do well because public doesn't appreciate quality only drama...........ummmm can those people explain how DID did so well, that show was relatively drama less, how did Sonu Nigham's Sa Re GA Ma did so well, that too was dramaless..........how did Sa Re Ga Ma lil champs do so well, that show was relatively dramaless as well.........if drama is all that the public at large craves how does Rakhi Sawants' show not do well? How does Big Boss not to do well in ratings? TongueIt's highly simplistic and down right biased to discount the TRPS by saying oh the public doesn't know anything........TongueSome people may like girls being married in the show, and mentors pouncing on female contestants and snatching mic away from contestatns, but most people don't.........People are actually saying Rini was a willing participant in the whole wedding and hence it's not the mentors fault......I guess all the girls who were groped by Sajid/wajid were also willing participant, contestants who had their mic snatched in the middle of their performance were also wiling participants..........TongueI wonder how those same people would feel if it was their family member being pounced on my the mentors, or being married off on stage? Big smileSo it comes down to oh the public doesn't know anything onlya couple of people know about quality...........interestingTongueThe public made Sa Re Ga Ma a big hit, it was the public that supported Sa RE Ga Ma during Sonu NIgham time, it was the public that supported Sa rE Ga ma during C 05 and C 07 and this year just because the public didn't like the drama and the classless behavior of mentors they stopped supporting it, and now the public doesn't
know quality..........interesting.......so the public knew quality when the made Sa Re Ga ma the most successful singing show during Sonu Nigham time and now that same public doesn't appreciate quality
just because they got turned off my Paaji's standard feedback of chak de fatte, and rab rakha, got turned offf my sajid wajid's groping of female contestants and marrying off of teenage girls......TongueSome people may find fighting amongst judges more objectionable then groping of female contestatns, and marrying off of teenage girls, but public clearly has said that it will not tolerate such behavior.........the public was right to support Sa Re Ga ma during Sonu's time and C 05 and C 07 and they were right not to support it this time........the cheap behavior from these classless mentors turned a lot of people off.........to those that loved the show, good for you but stop putting down the general public by saying they don't appreciate quality and only drama and stop defending marrying off of girls, senseless comments from the judges, groping of female contestatns, and constant interruptions of contestatns in the middle of performance just so the mentors can showcase their talents.........Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 December 2010 at 8:05am
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika21

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smileIn case some people missed the earlier post.......Mussarat works in a restaurant now.......So not only does he put rotis on his table but on other people's table as well.........Himesh told him muje tumhare table pein roti chahiye and look Mussarat has rotis on his table.......what more do you want Himesh to do for him? this is what Himesh Promised and it is done........Tongue Let's see VS and SW put rotis on people';s table.......Himesh nein to karke dikhaya......Tongue

He owns a restuarent and he does not work as a waiter in a restaurent.

I feel he should not be insulted like this.

He did not succeed as a singer and many more other singers did not too.

Sabke takdeer main success nahi hota.

Confused If you think it's insulting to say he works in a restaurant, report it to the MODS.........You think owners of restaurants don't work in their restaurants? Confused what's wrong in saying he works in a restaurant? is owning a restaurant not work? Confused If you think that's a put down that's your issue, I just stated facts....Sounds like you look down on people who work in restaurants..chi chi.....this day and age to have such attitude......but each to their own.........Tongue here's how you report, click on the report button on top the comment and then it'll get to the MODS..........Tongue glad I can help........oh by the way where in my post did i mention the word waiter? Tongue 

Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 December 2010 at 6:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GuruGhantal1

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Ankit, Mussarat owned that restaurant. Big smile The way your phrased your post was not very nice. It makes it seem like you're saying he's serving people. 

Tongue If anyone has issues with what I said, they have the option of reporting it...........Tongue I am not here to sugarcoat facts........Does he not work in a restaurant? do restaurant owners not work in their restaurants? Tongue interesting how you found this post abusive and yet the people who are saying the general public doesn't care about quality and only cares about drama, those comments are perfectly fine..........Tongue so most of us in the public are just drama lovers and we don't know quality or don't respect quality.........Tongue interesting indeed

Edited by ankit_nyc - 23 December 2010 at 6:29am
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Ah Ankit Bhai you seem to be in a good fighting mood trying to kill the beast. LOL please do not tear apart your poor sistersLOL
Another day and life is over, and all remain a memory.
That reminds me, hope our Sis Tumse has recovered too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amuktatulipbaby53

rajucole Senior Member
rajucole
rajucole

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i think people do not like elimination pattern of contestants and those kept in the contest till end are not public choice but channel's choice.  channel choice was different and public choice was different.thats the reason, the trp was so low.  those who were popular in IF were eliminated by channel that was not fair on their part.Smile
Anamika21 Goldie
Anamika21
Anamika21

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika21

Big smileIn case some people missed the earlier post.......Mussarat works in a restaurant now.......So not only does he put rotis on his table but on other people's table as well.........Himesh told him muje tumhare table pein roti chahiye and look Mussarat has rotis on his table.......what more do you want Himesh to do for him? this is what Himesh Promised and it is done........Tongue Let's see VS and SW put rotis on people';s table.......Himesh nein to karke dikhaya......Tongue

He owns a restuarent and he does not work as a waiter in a restaurent.

I feel he should not be insulted like this.

He did not succeed as a singer and many more other singers did not too.

Sabke takdeer main success nahi hota.

Confused If you think it's insulting to say he works in a restaurant, report it to the MODS.........You think owners of restaurants don't work in their restaurants? Confused what's wrong in saying he works in a restaurant? is owning a restaurant not work? Confused If you think that's a put down that's your issue, I just stated facts....Sounds like you look down on people who work in restaurants..chi chi.....this day and age to have such attitude......but each to their own.........Tongue here's how you report, click on the report button on top the comment and then it'll get to the MODS..........Tongue glad I can help........oh by the way where in my post did i mention the word waiter? Tongue 

It is none of your business where I look or what is my age etc.

Since the member is launching a personal attack on me I have reported the matter to the MODs with a PM to Ramas and Set_raj and I hope they will look into the post and do what they think is right.

Go to top