Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Tongue I have fast fingers........😳

AkhMastani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ Sajid Wajid hardly had anytime to say anything what with rushing the stage to grope the female contestatns and female actresses........πŸ˜›

Thanks for proving my point, they didn't give any empty promises as they gave no promises to begin with.Tongue
Wait I'm confused hereπŸ˜• 
 Ankit's original comment  "As far as promising contestants things, who hasn't promised them? Sajid Wajid have, Vishal Shekhar have"
So wait, now you claim they never had time to promise any contestant, then previously why did you claim they did? 😊It seems you falsely accused someone else of the same thing to defend your favourite Himesh
 Interesting...Tongue

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LMAO why are you blushing abt that😲

Typing so much must be a pain😲

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: AkhMastani

Thanks for proving my point, they didn't give any empty promises as they gave no promises to begin with.πŸ˜›
Wait I'm confused hereπŸ˜• 
 Ankit's original comment  "As far as promising contestants things, who hasn't promised them? Sajid Wajid have, Vishal Shekhar have"
So wait, now you claim they never had time to promise any contestant, then previously why did you claim they did? 😊It seems you falsely accused someone else of the same thing to defend your favourite Himesh
 Interesting...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜› oh so you're saying Sajid Wajid didn't promise contestatns anything this season........I could hvae sworn that everytime someone from their team was eliminated they rushed the stage and said don't worry you'll be a star, this is just a setback etc..........πŸ˜ƒ But I guess telling people they'll be stars isn't showing them false hope.......πŸ˜›
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All of you need an Asparin...πŸ€“heated debates.πŸ€“.sar dard ke liye aspirin leejiye..abhi aap log ko araam chahihe

INTERVAL.....next session with the new season
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: amukta

All of you need an Asparin...πŸ€“heated debates.πŸ€“.sar dard ke liye aspirin leejiye..abhi aap log ko araam chahihe

INTERVAL.....next session with the new season

πŸ˜› next session will be after the finale........holiday break.........πŸ˜› 

PS --- to all those who think this season was the greatest thing since sliced bread......keep believing it if it makes you happy........πŸ˜› Facts don't change, the seasons where Himesh was the mentor rocked......the season with cheap drama like groping of girls by mentors, marrying off of girls, grabbing of mic etc was the lowest rated season of the show.......πŸ˜› chak de fatte and rab rakkha to all and to all a good night........😊
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
AkhMastani thumbnail

πŸ˜› oh so you're saying Sajid Wajid didn't promise contestatns anything this season........I could hvae sworn that everytime someone from their team was eliminated they rushed the stage and said don't worry you'll be a star, this is just a setback etc..........πŸ˜ƒ But I guess telling people they'll be stars isn't showing them false hope.......πŸ˜›

Wait, if they tell someone "Don't worry, this is a setback. Work hard and you will be a star..." how is that false hope? Are you implying that eliminated contestants have no chance at all? πŸ˜• You may be right, but it's not a nice thing to say Ankit. Be positive yaar.
and no, It isn't showing them false hope, false hope would be to be promising them an opportunity with no intention of living up to it Tongue
So why did you say that SW and VS made promises? Just now you admitted they didn't have the time, and now you're counting their "false hope" as a promise.
It seems you falsely accused someone else of the same thing to defend your favourite Himesh πŸ‘
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: AkhMastani

Wait, if they tell someone "Don't worry, this is a setback. Work hard and you will be a star..." how is that false hope? Are you implying that eliminated contestants have no chance at all? πŸ˜• You may be right, but it's not a nice thing to say Ankit. Be positive yaar.
and no, It isn't showing them false hope, false hope would be to be promising them an opportunity with no intention of living up to it πŸ˜›
So why did you say that SW and VS made promises? Just now you admitted they didn't have the time, and now you're counting their "false hope" as a promise.
It seems you falsely accused someone else of the same thing to defend your favourite Himesh πŸ‘

πŸ˜› I don't have to defend Himesh.......Himesh does that very well on his own......in case you missed it the seasons where he was the mentor were amongst best seasons of Sa Re Ga Ma........πŸ˜› someone who couldn't grab ratings like Sajid Wajid, Paaji etc need defending hence the excuses and bashing of the audience as a bunch of drama lovers etc by their fans........πŸ˜› 
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Umm Ankit hold up....

You're over here talking about mentors groping girls and u try to flirt with any girl on the forum. What a hypocrite.
πŸ€”
AkhMastani thumbnail
And since when was encouragement considered false hope?πŸ˜•
Wouldn't false hope be.. i don't know along the lines of..  telling several people I'll give you an opportunity, Do waqt ki roti... etc etc?