Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkhMastani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Ankhmastani ji

Himesh was not the only one making more than one promises..
Aadesh, JL and Infamouse Isnmael Darbaar ji swearing on bible to have nihira sing for him b4 he left this earth and I think promising Sharib a song with Lata di...Prettam, and BL should go to that list...

If we are going to pick on one lets bring out o  ur complete laundry list hai na 😉 😃  I prefer full load of laundry to maximize all utilities

BTW Mussu was never considered to be next RFAK...Many considered him to be next NFAK...😳

I only brought up the Himesh "list" because he made these false promises more than the other mentors as far as I know. And Aadesh did have Nihira sing for him. I'm sorry about my short laundry list this time, but what can I do? There's so much laundry, no machine can fit these  many dirty clothes 😉
and BTW about Mussu as you call him, RFAK or NFAK I'm not sure, but it was RFAK that season that they were comparing him to, saying that music directors wouldn't need to call RFAK all the way from Pakistan anymore. ID even said that Mussu "isn't a copy, but an original voice..It's just his bad luck that RFAK was born before him."
This year rating was low because of least drama, 2005 had highest dose of drama so it had highest rating, then 2007 had lesser drama so lesser rating than 2005, and 2009 had very less drama(out of idea, so tried with oont & danda) so lesser rating than 2007 although 2007 had the presence of so called star judges like AS, Himesh, Shankar and hot & happening Preetam. This year had least drama so, had lowest rating. SRGMP need to go back to dramatic judges and more drama next year to get better rating. These days rating is directly proportional to the drama/fight etc on the show. It is obvious taste of people, demography, viewership is all changing with time. SRGMP surely needs the change to match public taste.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Million $ Q is: Should the ratings be based on-aligned with the contestant's  singing performances or Judges anitcs, comments, drama, singing ETC????

Million $ Q is: Should the ratings be based on-aligned with the contestant's  singing performances or Judges anitcs, comments, drama, singing ETC????

Chaliye aap hi shriganesh kijiye. You answe first.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Chaliye aap hi shriganesh kijiye. You answe first.

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha 😛

Contestant's singing (Dancing) over anything else...😳 

Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha 😛

Contestant's singing (Dancing) over anything else...😳 

Then how would you rate this year against previous years on your answer?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Then how would you rate this year against previous years on your answer?

I have enjoyed Ranjit, Sniti, Sugandha, Kamal, Abhilasha to the max.. So TOP 6 have been good including Bisakh...Last yr I dont think we had good TOP 6...Defo Pratibha and Vaishali were good...Not even remembering the rest..

C-05 & C-07 had more superb memorable performances as far as talent was concerned...

This yr I do agree Genre and Classical singing has been given proper due...😃👏

Ab aap hi bata dijiye aap ke kya khayalat hai...Would be nice to know

I have enjoyed Ranjit, Sniti, Sugandha, Kamal, Abhilasha to the max.. So TOP 6 have been good including Bisakh...Last yr I dont think we had good TOP 6...Defo Pratibha and Vaishali were good...Not even remembering the rest..

C-05 & C-07 had more superb memorable performances as far as talent was concerned...

This yr I do agree Genre and Classical singing has been given proper due...😃👏

Ab aap hi bata dijiye aap ke kya khayalat hai...Would be nice to know

How can be this year performances become memorable when it is not completed yet. Wait for couple of years everybody will talk about this year. I already gave my opinion in long post...😃
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😊 Oh yess Sa Re Ga Ma should continue with the same judges panel next year.........maybe next year we can have a contestant give birth on stage........I mean this year we had someone get married on the stage by these "judges".......I am sure they'll step it up next season........Maybe Paaji can add "tunak tunak tun"  to his vocabulary along with rab rakha and Chak de fatte .......... maybe the female contestants should sit right next to Sajid Wajid next season this way Sajid Wajid don't have to rush the stage to hug them at every chance they get.............Wait we shouldn't even have contestants, we should just give the mic to Paaji and sit back and listen to him churn out gazals and chaiya chaiya the whole season...........😛
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: AkhMastani

Yes along with the rest of the SRGMP community, I also know that. They were such awesome hit songs too weren't they 😊 Himesh put his foot down that he would make Vineet a star, great to have seen that happen
 But what about Mussarat Abbas and the whole issue Himesh created by making him stick to his one genre so that music directors wouldn't need to fly in Rahat ji for each project, as a "New" RFAK would be born in India as "Mussarat Abbas". Not only was Mussarat never mentioned in Bollywood, but Himesh didn't even give him a chance to record. Till this day music directors fly Rahat ji over.
Then we come to the unknown contestant who was eliminated in the first week in 2007 but was promised a chance despite his lackluster performance... I call him unknown because I haven't heard of him since 😊
Next we have all 12 finalists in 2005, where Himesh had the personal promise of getting all them to sing for him, which was again mentioned by him when he visited the sets of Ek Main Aur Ek Tu months later.
And of course, Rahul Saxena was promised the same during the Golden Voice competition.
But I guess one is a good start.... In case you didn't know 😊

😛 Oh I missed the part where Paaji gave one of the contestants a break in the industry, or the part where Sajid Wajid gave a contestant a hit song.........or the part where Vishal Shekhar gave a contestant a hit song this season.........😛 Wow I didn't know that the judges panel this season made stars out of contestants in the industry...........😛 I do agree with one thing though, this show sure gave Paaji a good exposure to MD's.............😊