Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Sangini 20th December 2010 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Sangini 20th December Written Update

The episode starts with Rudr and Gauri coming to a Shivji temple and taking blessing from them. Gauri prays that bless me that i keep Rudr happy and i know i wont get his love but i'll keep him happy. Rudr prays that im only here because of gauri and i know that i wont fall in love again but i'll always keep her happy. They both open there eyes and the priest gives her back offering and tells gauri that you got shiv ji's flower in it and that only happens to lucky girls.

Outside kekti is explaining the important of the pot to Rudr's sister. Just then Rudr and Gauri come in a car. They both go towards and his sister tells him that at everystep he has to pay a tax. Rudr asks what kind of tax and she asks kekti to explain and then Dadu. Dadu tells him that you have to in order to enter the house. She tells him to take 20,000 out and Rudr laughs and Dadu sasy to let him go and that he'll pay for him. His sister says that you wont say anything and that bhai is very clever and that he didnt even pay for rakhi. Dadu tells him to leave him today and that i'll pay for him. She says that she'll agree but Rudr has to Pick Gauri up and take her inside. Rudr says no and she tells him to think or else he'll have to stay out the whole time. Rudr goes behind Gauri and lifts her up and they both stare at each other and his sister breaks the pot.

Pihu comes out of the bathroom and stares at a picture of her and abbay's wedding and says that finally the day is here when i'll get your full attention and i knew you couldnt stay angry for long. Then she gets a message from RR and it said dont forget our work. Abbay comes and tells her that you look very pretty and then tells her that our marriage life starts now and then goes to freshen up. Pihu says that while he's freshing up i'll go and do RR's work.

At rudr's house they're playing games with the newly wedded couple. Rudr finds the ring and he puts it in Gauri's hand and Gauri stares at him. Gauri takes the ring an pulls it out and everyone claps. gauri smiles at Rudr. Then Rudr's sister says that Gauri found the ring watch now she'll be in control. Then Rudr takes his phone out and sees 3 missed calls from Pihu and he gets up and leaves from there. Gauri gets all sad. Rudr goes into the other room and calls Pihu. Pihu sees the call and picks up. Rudr asks her if she called and Pihu says sorry and Rudr says that you can never disturb me. Pihu asks him if he's happy and Rudr says that if she's happy then he is too. Pihu says im happy and then says that i dont understand one thing why do girls always have to compromise after marriage. Rudr tells him to say what she wants and Pihu tells him that when i see you and Gauri together i feel jealous. Rudr then asks her why did you marry abbay and if you didnt then we would have been together. Pihu says sorry and then says keep Gauri happy and then keeps the phone down. Pihu then says that im sorry i didnt want to do all this but for my happiness i have to do all this.

Abbay comes out of the bathroom and goes and hugs Pihu from the back. Pihu turns aroung and hugs abbay tightly. On the other end Rudr says i loved you only but you never understood me and he throws the vase down. RR sees all this and she's very happy and the episode ends on her face.

i missed the precap sorry guys.... im in a rush will try to edit it later
enjoy and dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for update!  Pihu will end up losing her own husband in all this!
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shini.
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks. I really think that by doing all what she is about to do, Pihu will end up losing big time. All of her and RR efforts will serve to only bring Raga closer.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update. pihu will lose big time.(:
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanku soo much! It was an aweeeeesome episode!Edited by *4rom heaven* - 13 years ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

Thanks for update!  Pihu will end up losing her own husband in all this!

I agree and I think she will drive Rudra right into Gauri's arms.  Pihu is a selfish idiot and RR is just an idiot.😆
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. i feel like beating that RR.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

thanks for the update. pihu will lose big time.(:

Yes, the hell that'll happen. N, that day will be the best episode of SSBS .P is toying with fire, she'll end up getting fatal burns.😃
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the update.Today's episode was very interesting, but toooooooooooo short.👎🏼