Posted: 13 years ago
Dutta, i would really like to get into your head(heart actually, but head will do too) and read all your thoughts. Know what drives you. A man like you, is exactly the need of the hour. We've all discussed how impractical it is, to love a man like Dutta. I've always wondered why Naku fell in love with him. We all know she deserves him, but he? He's a temperamental, half-crazed, cold-blooded murderer who's also a cynic when it comes to love and life.(that Suman girl will be real happy if she gets to read this. LOL) So, what did Naku see in this guy? She was indebted to him, for he'd saved her life. That was when she first developed feelings for him. It was almost a fierce protectiveness, especially after she sensed his hidden pain. She vowed to become his shadow, the keeper of his soul's secrets. All she wanted was to see him happy. Love with hues of sacrifice, that's the most primitive, most gripping emotion of all. This love has kept him going, blessed him with good sense in his darkest nights. So, she saw the child in him. The one that was too scared of living. She's slowly drawing him out, and he's growing back into the happy soul he once was. He's crying, fighting, sulking, talking, screaming...but the greatest thing is, he's coming back to life. Nakusha could sense the bone-deep decency that makes Dutta the man he is. And he upheld her faith today, when he questioned the impostor. A man like this, is one in a million. Truly. A man who doesn't need proof to believe that his wife is chaste, a man who knows that his wife loves him from the bottom of her heart. Ah. I know such a man cannot exist.

I loved it today. Kala's humiliation. WOW. AS's pearls of wisdom. WOWIE. Dutta vehemently denying the fact that he loves his wife. HEHEHEH. For once, you deserve to be angry, man. You are angry for the right reason. You asked the same qtn the whole forum's been asking, why didn't she trust you enough? Buddy, it's gonna be fun watching her win you over. When will you open your eyes, D? The whole world can see it, that you are hopelessly in love with your wife. Mwaah, you adorable nutcase.
Loved loved loved today's episode and loved your post Liz.
He is truly one of a kind.One in a million.Gem of a person. But to know him,you have to probe deeper,you have to fight all resistance he shows when you wanna penetrate and reach out to his vulnerable,child-like,scared of hurt and betrayal ,as you beautifully said bone deep decent,innocent self.His self that no one has dared or tried to enter,except his soul mate Nakku.
People have just seen the superficial persona,of a murderer,got repulsed by it ,got scared,or have mercilessly taken advantage of this altruistic soul and left him dealing with his darkness all alone for so long.Till Nakku came along,showed him light,accepted him,loved him selflessly,understood him in a way no one ever did,felt his pain,tried to heal him,ever patient,rock solid even when subjected to cruel treatment at hands of her love.Made him realize the  fact that he too was a human,needed love,care,trust........something he had long ago forgotten and stopped expecting.
She has touched his being in a way that there is no way back.Even he KNOWS it,he will always love her,he is scared of accepting it,afraid of this truth making him vulnerable.
Lets see ,how long will you resist the power of her love Dutta.For how long will you be able to pretend indifference.
Loved the way he behaved today.Loved it.His blinding rage and anger at Suresh ,his conversation with AS....he is angry and hurt for right reason...Why didn't his love trust him.Loved precap.Am in dreamland.Sorry for rant,today became emotional watching the episode.
This love story is truly truly magical......Sigh
Lizzy, what can I say, the man is electrifying!!
I must commend the team for letting us get an insight into what he is thinking. I had said this in one of my earlier posts also, that he is not doubting her love, he is just sad that she didnt trust him enough to tell him the truth. But, the irony here, is that he himself is to blame here :)
Now, I am not justifying Naku here, but how did he react to his own mother? He completely walked away, and Naku had to drill sense into him to get him back. I am very happy to see that AS is doing the same here, almost like repaying Naku for helping her out when she was losing her son :)
Naku is not Mahaan as he is making her out to be, she is very much human, and a victim of circumstances...

Gosh, I cant wait for the romantic moments between them, this time, its going to be sweeter and stronger than ever :)
Originally posted by scorpio10

Who is Suman

I think she meant Sonali...from the recent episode.
Originally posted by scorpio10

Who is Suman

oh, the girl who posted the Dutta is a bad man post. 😆

She hates Dutta, or rather his guts. Poor thing, doesn't know that this forum' full of deviants. 😆
Originally posted by sikkaisha

Loved loved loved today's episode and loved your post Liz.
He is truly one of a kind.One in a million.Gem of a person. But to know him,you have to probe deeper,you have to fight all resistance he shows when you wanna penetrate and reach out to his vulnerable,child-like,scared of hurt and betrayal ,as you beautifully said bone deep decent,innocent self.His self that no one has dared or tried to enter,except his soul mate Nakku.
People have just seen the superficial persona,of a murderer,got repulsed by it ,got scared,or have mercilessly taken advantage of this altruistic soul and left him dealing with his darkness all alone for so long.Till Nakku came along,showed him light,accepted him,loved him selflessly,understood him in a way no one ever did,felt his pain,tried to heal him,ever patient,rock solid even when subjected to cruel treatment at hands of her love.Made him realize the fact that he too was a human,needed love,care,trust........something he had long ago forgotten and stopped expecting.
She has touched his being in a way that there is no way back.Even he KNOWS it,he will always love her,he is scared of accepting it,afraid of this truth making him vulnerable.
Lets see ,how long will you resist the power of her love Dutta.For how long will you be able to pretend indifference.
Loved the way he behaved today.Loved it.His blinding rage and anger at Suresh ,his conversation with AS....he is angry and hurt for right reason...Why didn't his love trust him.Loved precap.Am in dreamland.Sorry for rant,today became emotional watching the episode.
This love story is truly truly magical......Sigh

OMG, that, was a beautiful rant. You should rant more often! 😛

Seriously. I loved the way you've put it. I'm glad the CVs are finally exploring the bundle of contradictions that Dutta is. That man cannot escape from love. He was born for love. He has been searching for his soul, all his life. All his restlessness, his pain was so that he find his destiny. Oh boy, he loves her like crazy! sigh. I've turned into a goopy mass of mush.
I loved AS today...she was the perfect mother...did you see her smile when D was saying what was going in his head..and heart...his confusion and real cause of anger...that smile was smile of wisdom and the knowledge a mother has of her child when the child is being willful and not accepting the facts..she can see the love and the fight D is putting up and she knows that it won't last long..that was a smile that really made her look like a mom rather then all her tears and languishing in selfpity and jagdamba jagdamba for D's wellfare.

And Dutta...oh..dutta...
he proved today ki wo itna bhi gadha nahi hai....bas pyaar ka experience nahi hai bande ko...tabhi samaj nahi paa raha hai apni mohabat ko...per humne itne saari wahiyat So called love stories dekhi hai..ki We know what kind of amzing love he has for his wife..

Nakku to Dutta-
Jaiye aap kaha jayenge
ye nazar laut ke phir aayengi
dur tak aapke pichche pichche
meri awaaz chali aayengi
Originally posted by lizdarcy

oh, the girl who posted the Dutta is a bad man post. 😆

She hates Dutta, or rather his guts. Poor thing, doesn't know that this forum' full of deviants. 😆

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....which post...give me the address..😆..Dutta Bad man?...no he is too cute...ok..not cute hot and sexy...not look wise re..though MR is droolicious..its DUTTA..the lover....the possesive husband..the deewana..who has no idea of his deewangee..that is HOt....jab usne kaha u dared insult my wife to suresh..i swear he could have looked like a clown or buffoon and still would have been hot and sexy to me..😛...thats the kind of man we are talking abt.😃😳
hey liz.. lovely words from you as always.. i am re-posting my heart dump after watchign the episode.. sorry a bit busy right now..will come back later.. till then i am posting what i wrote on another thread

amazing episode.. the anger and pain on d's face when suresh goes on ranting.. esp when he says mein aapko bachane aaya hoon and i was lmao.. tu khud ki phikar kar jab Dutta jaagega.. and he did.. what a tight slap that was.. poori Patilwadi ne suna hoga woh tamache ki goonj.. absoluetly loved MR here.. and and so glad that he looked at baaji's face almost like saying, r u satisfied now? and then the look he gives naku before walking off as if saying dekh, mein tere pe shaq nahin karta and aaj sabke saamne woh dikhaya bhi.. loved how he said with haq that dutta sriram patil ke patni par ungli uthaya tumne to suresh.. the poor guy did not know what hit him!

and aaaww, the way he keeps looking so intently at that photo.. he was desperately trying to see gori nakku in his koel.. it was so obvious the way he was staring so hard at that snap.. and AS was great today except one thing.. she could have said that she also forbade nakku from telling him the sachayi.. but as Dutta asks ki for last 8 months she was living in this house and who had a buri nazar on her that should not tell me.. and my heart went out to him when he said ki meine aisa kaun ka kasar choda tha ki mujhpe vishwas nahin kiya usne.. and then he makes the fatal mistake of takinh seema, sups name and AS stops him right there.. bravo AS.. saying u cannot compare those 2 women to nakku as she has never seen a more honest girl than nakku.. and wow, the pain on Dutta's face when AS says ki kaun si ladki itna sahegi uske ghar mein, kab ke chod ke chali gayi hogi, but she is still here for you..and he also knows it and with so much love,honesty, pain on his face acknowledges how he has no doubts on nakku's character or her love.. she is unique, but he cannot forgive the fact she lied.. chalo, so he has made a lot of progress.. he has now made it very clear that only her lying is the problem.. I am a bit upset that he is not that intrigued to find out what hardships she had gone thru to put that soot on.. but as he rightly says this was his house, not a basti and she had nothing to be scared of.. anyway, now coming to her lying, i think the only way fwd is Seema and seeing how much she has fallen will make his eyes open to the fact that what naku hid was nothing compared to the dhokha the otehr 2 girls gave him.. he is hurtin as he trusted her with his soul and cannot still forgive the fact that she was with him for 8 months and only disclosed the truth on shaadi night.. a very valid point whihc shut up AS who was desperately trying to make him see his love..
i know he does not mean it, but still my heart was crying when he says that poore hosh mein keh raha hoon that i cant forgive her dhokha.. wonder when he will just stop this pretense!

pre cap is very cute.. at least he is sat on the table and is ok with her serving him.. and the eye lock when her pallu is stuck is so sweet and shy.. and it was a huge high for me to see Baaji smiling so widely with madhu next to him :-)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....which post...give me the address..😆..Dutta Bad man?...no he is too cute...ok..not cute hot and sexy...not look wise re..though MR is droolicious..its DUTTA..the lover....the possesive husband..the deewana..who has no idea of his deewangee..that is HOt....jab usne kaha u dared insult my wife to suresh..i swear he could have looked like a clown or buffoon and still would have been hot and sexy to me..😛...thats the kind of man we are talking abt.😃😳
seriously shilpi.. it was a wonder how i sat still watching him in that scene saying DSP ki patni ki jhoothi tasveer... when all i wanted was to get up and applaud .. what a man.. and I want to see now jealous Dutta, pining away for nakku explicitly.. not in his bewda state