3 magical words!!!

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hello everyone..........Smile
3 magical words of Khanak in precap 
haha its not  I Love You 
Its Khanak Shantanu Khandelwal.........so sweet of khanak.......
OMG OMG Khanak so fearless straight forward saying Khanak Shantanu Khandelwal to Rahul 
have to say kal Zor ka Jhatka lagega Rahul Khanna ko............All the time Rahul says 
Get Ready Shantanu abh Get Ready Rahul to face Khanak Shantanu Khandelwal.......LOLLOL
Dhulwadi ki Jhansi Ki Rani is back........grt job by yashashri.........Smile
Very Excited to watch tommorow epsiode........precap was rocking.............Smile

Today's Epsiode was tooo gudd........loved shanak a lot .....yashu and karan expressions in the scene was awsome........Smile

Edited by snehapatro - 20 December 2010 at 10:40am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBincutie-pieSalina25tina2minaRBO_AddictadeelahujuhotchpotchRBOshivani_gupta.Rupali.raparthidollyiluvmanarYasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123destinyloveAshi22The_May_Rosekrockbones88

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
haan sneha... me too looking forward for rahul and khanak scene........ wondering what rahul would say after tat..... how khank will stop him from going.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamaskrocksnehapatro

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@sneha  really i watched with interest only shanak part /yashus kts acting in last sceen was good.

and yes I love th way khanak is straight forward and hoenst to th point without having any fear knowling very well rahul/shaan are not in good terms with each other....

once she knows rahuls side of the story i am sure she wont hesitate in telling shaan that she met rahul.(if shaan comes ot know before tht we cant help it )

..today she did not tell shaan because then she might not get to know the real other side of the story..and shan would have stopped her from meeting raul warning her..getting angry etc.,

yes precap is really rocking the best part of todays epsiode in my view was khanak telling rahul" I am khanak shantanu khandelwal "in the precap...with all coolness and total honesty ...

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 20 December 2010 at 11:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piehotchpotchRBOiluvmanarNinjaInPyjamassnehapatrokrock

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I am definitely looking forward to some good meaningful drama once rahul knows that she is KSKLOLLOLLOL ....thankfully khanak has had the sense to meet somewhere outside and not in his office..
i don't think Shaan will come to know abt khanak knowing rahul now...even though the epi ended today at a point where one generally imagines some tension creeping through, I am hoping (fingers crossed) that both just laugh off the matter in their romanceEmbarrassed 
isko kehte hai ek teer se do nishaaneLOLLOL

Btw, I really liked Yasharan's acting in the last scene..yashu ke saath everybody gives their best shotsWinkWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piehotchpotchRBOiluvmanarkrocksnehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@sneha  really i watched with interest only shanak aprt
and yes I love th way khanak is straight forward sdn hoenst to th point without having any fear knowling very well rahul/shaan are not in good terms with each other....

once she knows rahuls side of the story i am sure she wont hesitate in telling shaan that she met rahul.(if shaan comes ot know before tht we cant helpt it )

..today she did not tell shaan because then she might not get to knwo the real other side of the story..and shan would ahve stopped her from meeting raul warning her..getting angry etc.,

yes precap is really rocking the best part of todays epsiode in my view was khanak telling rahul" I am khanak shantanu khandelwal "in the precap...with all coolness and total honesty ...
yaaa ur right khanak is very honest and when she comes to know rahul side story she will definetly tell shaan that she met rahul......waiting for it.....excited to know shaan reaction about this all when he comes to know.....

hotchpotchRBOiluvmanardestinylovekrock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luveeduvee

I am definitely looking forward to some good meaningful drama once rahul knows that she is KSKLOLLOLLOL ....thankfully khanak has had the sense to meet somewhere outside and not in his office..
i don't think Shaan will come to know abt khanak knowing rahul now...even though the epi ended today at a point where one generally imagines some tension creeping through, I am hoping (fingers crossed) that both just laugh off the matter in their romanceEmbarrassed 
isko kehte hai ek teer se do nishaaneLOLLOL

Btw, I really liked Yasharan's acting in the last scene..yashu ke saath everybody gives their best shotsWinkWink
yaaa vat itni jaldi pata nahi chalega shaan ko that khanak knows rahul......thoda time lagega till then jus wait and watch.......Smile

hotchpotchRBOiluvmanardestinyloveNinjaInPyjamas

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I agree Sneha....Loved it when she said thatBig smile.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOiluvmanardestinyloveNinjaInPyjamassnehapatrokrock

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
yeah i also loved the line.. and veyyyyyyyyy excitsd for tommorow's episode..
it will be fun tomorow rahul and such ka samna about khanak ... he will be completely shocked..looking forward to watch it...

hotchpotchRBOiluvmanarkrocksnehapatro

Go to top