Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SAMEER NEVER CHANGING NOMINATION (Page 5)

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by Cutelicious

He's just jealous of the good looking jodi
LOL good looking from which angle

From Every AngleWink
joke of the century TongueLOL

Wow never knew I was a comedianConfused..

well u know it now Tongue

Yayyy I should join Comedy Circus than..but Obv Sammir thinks Veena is good looking since he just cant stay away from her and stop making dirty jokes to herTongue
Well shes making a joke out of herself ..even if you watch comedy circus people are making fun of her expressions and all
he was mimicking her and i cant remember him making any dirty joke on her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellys.Monami.

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
sameer can nominate whoever he likes,looks like you are pissed since he nominated your veenajiAngry.and if sameer is B grade actor then what is veena malik?You know why she was called in biggboss????because of her stupid interviews on match-fixing on t.v channels,not because she any talent.I follow barkha dutt,rajdeep sardesai and lot of other news anchors on twitter who laughed their butts off at her "i am marrying a very rich handsome american man",barkha dutt even called her a stupid woman,go ask her on twitterLOLLOLLOLLOL
oh btw,if sameer and everyone else have been putting up with her vulgar antics,why can't she put up with his jokes?

kellys.Monami.

BAJIRO Senior Member
BAJIRO
BAJIRO

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

veena gives logical nominations based on true events

so this week she nominated khali and Secondly dooli not samir cozzzz she said she had few issues

sameeer on the other hand again had no reasons

SAME two names VEENA AND ASHMIT all time and he had no REASONS

even this week khali was bad with him b ut still he nominated ashmit which clearly shows he keeps grudge and hates them and i think she is jealous from them

Whoever that has got eliminated from the house said that Veena is fake so isnt that enough for nominating her?
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by mayandrah

the tm is totally correct... sameer carries a whole baggage of grudges... ever since he heard in the open nomination that veena nominated him... he never got over this fact...
i wonder why his fans r blindly defending him,

also some how he is self angry that he is so aged yet so unfamous that complex makes him even more angry but how cna other help him :( they cant reduce his age and lift his rank from b grade to a grade actor

hahaLOL...you seem to be more angry about his age than he himself is..like in every second post.....LOL LOL....he is younger than Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan...and Shahrukh Khan, and more famous than all of us in this BB4 forum put together.Tongue..I am sure he must financially fine...and has a lovely girl friend. Net Net...he is better off than many to be angry at himself.

About why he nominates Veena & Ashmit...because he does not like them for obvious reasons, and better known to him...and they haven't given him a positive indication of improvement....so why would he change his opinion on them every week...Tongue...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tas

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Also you yourself  never change the people you support and you detest ((you support Veena everytime and detest other contestants) , ...why do you expect Samir or anyone else to change their preferences every week..(nominations are based on preferences, friendship and competition)...Embarrassed....he doesn't like them much, they arent his friends...and in a camp thats more likely to nominate him sooner or later....so he nominates them, simple..Smile!

Edited by hima_123 - 20 December 2010 at 6:13pm

Tasfire_gun

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Sameer has a problem with Ashmit since first week  ( He said many times that I am not able to understand him !!  - also eversince Hrishant/Ashmit asked him to be practical rather then being too sweet at times )  - first it was Hrishant-Ashmeet and now its Ashmeet - Veena.

arkamuRagMasta

Go to top