Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Poor Sruthi..keep a talisman near u to ward of Nightmares..😆😆

Tanths

watched in mute when YKW showed up. It' was worse watching her in mute mode.

What was wrong with Takurain, a bit of over the top acting, she reminded me of that actress who sang "thookamum kangalum> (SS Rajendran's wife??) 

you let spaceship so soon?😲

Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

it is still the 3rd day or second day..another 19-20 days to go..

😲🤢

At this rate the story will be at the same spot till the end of january or february!!!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Tanths

watched in mute when YKW showed up. It' was worse watching her in mute mode.

What was wrong with Takurain, a bit of over the top acting, she reminded me of that actress who sang "thookamum kangalum> (SS Rajendran's wife??) 

you let spaceship so soon?😲

I never watch her in mute..correction..i try to minimize watching her...

Vijayakumari ...

Nobody were there....So came away...
MERARAI thumbnail

u shud thank the CV's..they are making us strong minded,tolerant and persistent [putting up with Aarushi]😆
😆

tanths

If truth be told, they are wearing the patience of a very patient person, ME. 

WIth good acting even a bad track is acceptable but bad track plus bad acting is the pits.😡 It makes it worse when she acts opposite the best Takur actors who excel in their roles.

Was Takurain overacting today or what? So off her usual mark.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

😲🤢

At this rate the story will be at the same spot till the end of january or february!!!

one cant say..it may suddenly jump..remember Shakthi is cuddling Aarushi means end of 21 days might be even nearer than we think..
MERARAI thumbnail

I never watch her in mute..correction..i try to minimize watching her...

Vijayakumari ...

Nobody were there....So came away...

How did you get through the show? Just listened and didnt' see her at all. I doubt if she is capable of picking up the skill with practice. After all this time it' still is below par esp. in scenes that calls for some oomph expressions. What a waste!😕
I am still there but you left.😕😲
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
If POPS get Kesar to hit it out of the ball park when she stands up for her marriage, they can still redeem themselves after this bad track.
tanthya thumbnail

tanths

If truth be told, they are wearing the patience of a very patient person, ME. 

WIth good acting even a bad track is acceptable but bad track plus bad acting is the pits.😡 It makes it worse when she acts opposite the best Takur actors who excel in their roles.

Was Takurain overacting today or what? So off her usual mark.

Never mind..u can borrow from me ...

Its not such a bad track once u begin to realise the impact aarushi is having in everyone's life...

she was not her usual self..thats true..her eyes did not reflect the malignancy re Pratigya..
tanthya thumbnail

How did you get through the show? Just listened and didnt' see her at all. I doubt if she is capable of picking up the skill with practice. After all this time it' still is below par esp. in scenes that calls for some oomph expressions. What a waste!😕
I am still there but you left.😕😲

I have already told u..I dont mind Aarushi  and her antics..so am not bothered whether she is there for 1 sec or 1 hour..

oh..u light is always on,Mera..but sometimes u r gone..thought the same was the case today also..and did not see Hams either..so just left..
MERARAI thumbnail

Never mind..u can borrow from me ...

Its not such a bad track once u begin to realise the impact aarushi is having in everyone's life...

she was not her usual self..thats true..her eyes did not reflect the malignancy re Pratigya..

tanths

I have always said the track by itself is not that unbearable if it' the acting carries it. KN does his part exceptionally well.  Looks like Takurain acting calibre is going down a few notches after acting opposite YKW. What was that look YKW had at the end? Was that supposed to be a smirk?

I like to see the intensity and expressions fully conveying the emotions by the actor to make viewing a great experience. But alas! it has been bad lately and a big contrast between Takurs and YKW mucking it up.

I want IF to do an interview with Casting Director and particularly the person who hand picked YKW for this role.  Why hand over a role to an actress who fails to deliver on the role she was chosen for. Chakkar kya hai?