Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

I know..Even Taunts fo Bauji are preferable to seeing Krishna and Aaruhsi in the same frame..Kyun ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Well..I think this week is Kriya filled week....

I agree...anything better than arushi...and specially krishna and arushi in one frame...
I really liked today's kriya scene...😳😳....hopefully we have substantial kriya time this week πŸ˜ƒ...but they need to end this arushi crap soon...
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I know..Even Taunts fo Bauji are preferable to seeing Krishna and Aaruhsi in the same frame..Kyun ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Well..I think this week is Kriya filled week....

they made sure they had Arusia in same frame as Krishna just to annoy us first thing this week. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

That's a lot coming from me.πŸ˜•

How long will see have to see Arusia in the kitchen, near the kitchen, around the kitchen and why is Krishna asking her to bake a cake after the crap last week? Pagala gaya Baba.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

they made sure they had Arusia in same frame as Krishna just to annoy us first thing this week. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Dont fall into their trap..and get annoyed,Mera ..stand above it and completely Ignore you-know-who ..The less we speak about her ..the sooner they will push her to the BG
MERARAI thumbnail

Dont fall into their trap..and get annoyed,Mera ..stand above it and completely Ignore you-know-who ..The less we speak about her ..the sooner they will push her to the BG

tanths

why do you think I wrote the weekend edition but didn't post ? Why do you think I am on strike? So I don't have to write about YKW.  I may watch the Komarsh and Kriya tracks and write about it today. Missing feedback from posterwas.

You know I am patience in chinnam so if I have just about had it, it is a big deal to me.  Let's see how grateful POPS are this holiday season to viewers for being loyal and magnanimous espiecially  these past few months.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How long will see have to see Arusia in the kitchen, near the kitchen, around the kitchen and why is Krishna asking her to bake a cake after the crap last week? Pagala gaya Baba.

But no Katra Naresh, it is her husband, he should have his SR, by now....🀒
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

But no Katra Naresh, it is her husband, he should have his SR, by now....🀒

I say to that, let POPS go there, put KN out of misery and maybe YKW won't behave like a deprived woman.

We will be spared the misery too.
tanthya thumbnail

tanths

why do you think I wrote the weekend edition but didn't post ? Why do you think I am on strike? So I don't have to write about YKW.  I may watch the Komarsh and Kriya tracks and write about it today. Missing feedback from posterwas.

You know I am patience in chinnam so if I have just about had it, it is a big deal to me.  Let's see how grateful POPS are this holiday season to viewers for being loyal and magnanimous espiecially  these past few months.

That KB maam has to decide, na..whether we will get a new Kesar for new year or whether Maam will accept the offered pay package ...She wasn't seen today ...

if this mess gets sorted ..The Saga will move forward ...

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cara86

Thanks Tanthya πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know what to think πŸ˜•

Is Krish really that naive to think SS will give in to anything he asks for just because he's their laadla beta ???

Krish is unbelievable for sure and i can't wait to see how this plays out πŸ˜ƒ ......... but if that sour faced mini thakurain in the making shows her mug its surely gonna ruin it for me πŸ€’

Yes..Krishna is really THAT naive......πŸ˜›
MERARAI thumbnail

Yes..Krishna is really THAT naive......πŸ˜›

OMG! Tanths!πŸ€—

You crossed the 10,000 mark probably on Friday and I didn't see it😲 Anyways, here are your SAATπŸ₯³.  You are sprinting way ahead of all of us.

When's the party, where and what's the theme?πŸ˜ƒ

Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the description tanthya.

K is really naive to think his bauji would gladly spend his money on prats....plus after all the taunts he received....SS bluntly said to him if you don't earn money at least don't spend mine....