India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I Hate Ishaan (Page 2)

avani31 Senior Member
avani31
avani31

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
i dont hate ishaan... but i just think he is behaving like a child.. 24/7 sona sona sona.... as if he is sona ka chamcha 
the day Sona entered... he forgot about suhana... he is giving sona more importance.... 
i mean why did he give the earnings to sona and that too secretly.. when he knew suhana loved those earnings!! since when did he started lieing to his wife?  
i dont hate him.. i dislike his behaviour towards suhana..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatsSinha18iViews

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
well the cv's have totally messed up Ishaan's character i am not saying that he should not spend time with his best friend but he should just remain in his limits i dont want to hate Ishaan but i dont know i am not happy about his behaviour he was so annoying yesterday and i dont see any point of Ishaan giving the earring to Sona okay yeah if he wants to make the same earring so he should discuss this matter with Suhana and i love Suhana i am really happy about her character its stable and the reaction she gives in every situation is just so good and it really suits the situation she never get OTT.....and i just cant wait for tonight i love Suhana when she says shut up to Sonali i just cant wait for the episode when Suhana will slap Sonali i think its Ishaan who really needs to realize Suhana's im portance Suhana is much more mature than Ishaan......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

well the cv's have totally messed up Ishaan's character i am not saying that he should not spend time with his best friend but he should just remain in his limits i dont want to hate Ishaan but i dont know i am not happy about his behaviour he was so annoying yesterday and i dont see any point of Ishaan giving the earring to Sona okay yeah if he wants to make the same earring so he should discuss this matter with Suhana and i love Suhana i am really happy about her character its stable and the reaction she gives in every situation is just so good and it really suits the situation she never get OTT.....and i just cant wait for tonight i love Suhana when she says shut up to Sonali i just cant wait for the episode when Suhana will slap Sonali i think its Ishaan who really needs to realize Suhana's im portance Suhana is much more mature than Ishaan......

Very true my friend. Sometimes actually think (please don't hate me for this) that Ishaan and the Kashyaps' do not deserve Suhana.

kklb67Feats

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
everyone including me have been saying that Ishaan is not consistent and is going OTT. Agreed everything is OTT..but truly believe tht if Sona werent there, Suhana wouldnt have realised that she likes Ishaan, Suhana loves Ishaan, but she doesnt realise it. And some kneejerk reaction was required to make her realise it.

The reason me thinks she acts in a matured way , ie she doesnt question Ishaan when he does a mistake is because she hasnt admitted to herself.or others that she loves him. Hence she still maintains an air of I dont care. If she shouts it will show that infact she does care. Hence she acts in a cool and mature way. Once she admits her love, I am sure you will never see her behaving in an I dont care manner.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

everyone including me have been saying that Ishaan is not consistent and is going OTT. Agreed everything is OTT..but truly believe tht if Sona werent there, Suhana wouldnt have realised that she likes Ishaan, Suhana loves Ishaan, but she doesnt realise it. And some kneejerk reaction was required to make her realise it.

The reason me thinks she acts in a matured way , ie she doesnt question Ishaan when he does a mistake is because she hasnt admitted to herself.or others that she loves him. Hence she still maintains an air of I dont care. If she shouts it will show that infact she does care. Hence she acts in a cool and mature way. Once she admits her love, I am sure you will never see her behaving in an I dont care manner.

@ blue

I think so too. I think through this track we have seen a very composed, sensible and mature Suhana. That I belive is the best thing to have come out of this Sona track so farBig smile... I'm so proud of SuhanaClap

Sinha18iViews

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
It's not the Ishaan I adored in SGP. Something is terribly wrong with this character and its why I am disappointed in him too.

The Sona-Ishaan track needs to the end as it's probably the most depressing track ever.  Like someone pointed out, Ishaan is usually the sweet innocent guy when with Suhana but with Sona, he is all Sheru! He has to have a say in everything that has to do with Sona..

He is openly lying to Suhana when she has been nothing but truthful and honest about her feelings. For whatever reason Ishaan is acting in this manner, be it for the good.. still he is "lying"..then lying again to cover the one lie.

He had issues with Sid even after Suhana broke up with that guy, he wouldn't even accept Suhana's gift and now what is he doing exactly? He lets Sona mess with everything that belongs to Suhana (HIS WIFE), he lets that girl interfere into their married life every single day. 

I dont remember Ishaan to be like THIS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Go to top