Fan Fictions

Manzil-SaJan and Angad-Kripa FF Pr7 pg11 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

.VanishingDream

IF-Sizzlerz

.VanishingDream

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
awesome update dear 
totally loved it
 do continue soon 
n thanx for the pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manzil-SaJan and Angad-Kripa FF Pr7 pg11 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Suhani,Angad and Samrat are in the same car.Suhani noticed Angad is very upset.Samrat is cracking jokes.But nothing is touching Angad.

Suhani-Sorry Devarji.I know you don't want to get married.

Angad-Don't be sorry.I know how much you feel for me.Karthik Bhai and you mean everything to me.

SaJan meet

Sharma family welcomed Khanna family.Angad is still looking gloomy.

Sam is feeling very boring now.All elders are talking.He got up and went outside.He noticed a beautiful garden.He started taking photos of the flowers and trees.

Gunjan is walking in the backside of the garden.After some time Angad will be sent here to meet her.She is going to meet him for the first time.Gunjan is wearing a pink Salwar Kamiz.Her bangles are making a sweet sound.Her earrings are shining.She is too nervous.

Gunjan(Thinking):How will he look?How will he talk?What will he ask me?What if he doesn't turn out be like my dream man?Oh God save me.I am so tensed.

To keep herself busy she started to water the plants.It has rained a lot in the morning.The ground is very wet and muddy.Suddenly she heard the sound of a male coughing.She started to tremble.She turned around and she slipped.Her whole body is under the mud now.She tried to get up.But her glass has a layer of mud now.She can not see anything.

Just then Sam's camera captured someone trying to get out from the mud.He ran there.He tried to see the face.But except mud he is not able to see anything.

Samrat-Aap Thik To Hai.

Gunjan's heart skipped a beat."Is it him?"Gunjan tried to make sound.But it seemed someone has sealed her lips.Samrat pulled her from the mud,made her sit.He then filled the water pot with water.Slowly he poured some water in to her hands and he noticed the pink bangles."OMG it is a girl.I thought it is the gardener."He then poured some water in to her feets.The gold Payal in her ankle was a treat to Samrat's eyes.He then poured some water in to her face.He gently wiped the muds from her chin.Her skin is so soft.Sam felt a heavenly feeling when he touched her white soft skin.The touch of Samrat made Gunjan tremble.She was feeling uncomfortable but still she was wanting him to be with her.Sam gently wiped the dirts from her whole face and for a minute he realized his heart has stopped to beat.It felt he is in the heaven and a fairy is sitting infront of him.The black muds didn't seem like muds anymore.They seemed like the black marks on moon.It felt someone was hiding a diamond in a heap of coales.Samrat started to breath faster.Gunjan can feel it.She is trying to see him.But everything seemed vague as she does not have her glass.

Samrat-Toh Aap Gunjan Hai.

The name "Gunjan" had never sound so special,so musical ever to Gunjan.Till now it was just a name for her.But his voice had something which made Gunjan love her name more.

Samrat got up.He lend his arm to Gunjan.

Samrat-Chaliye.

Gunjan-Mujhe Kuch Dekhayi Nehi De Ra Ha Hai.

Sam-Apki Awaz Bhi Apki Naam Ki Tarah Meethi Hai.

Samrat then hold her hand and helped her to get up.For the first time some unknown man has touched her.But she is not feeling uncomfortable.Her heart is saying that it is him.The man whom she has been waiting for years is just beside her.Samrat made her sit in the bench.

Samrat-Bathiye.Mein Apki Chashma Dhoond Kar Lata Hoon.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXmohit_rockstarruvyak_sajanSwaNia_1KielyAnjali_121gunjan7SwaNia_2Meera1101saduf-CreativeSoul-XSilentWishesXShafooAttractiveAdyamonikasethspvd

1gunjan7

IF-Dazzler

1gunjan7

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
OMG!! Wow!! What an awesome Mindblowing Update, Rocking, Amazing fantasticThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap................I really enjoyed reading ur FF a lot ............Smile It was superbThumbs Up............I am drooling now ki Whats going 2 happen nextDay Dreaming................Drooling over Sajan/MonayaDay Dreaming..................Please dear Update soon really soon plsssSmile.............I am getting greedy nowWinkLOL I want to read the next part Now plssss...I am completely In drooling mode and my imagination is fully switched On right now.drooling abt ur FFDay DreamingDay Dreaming..........

plsss Update really soon Dear and Do pm me when u update...............Smile.

ThanksHug 4 writing such an Awesome , Mindblowing rocking FFThumbs UpStarClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Other_Woman

Kiely

IF-Dazzler

Kiely

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
wow
resss

-CreativeSoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
omg awsome update just love their first meeting the way samrat was staring at gunjan and gunjan thinks its her dream men awsome just loved it continue soon pleessee

love
tanzeel

The_Other_Woman

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
tht was soooooo awesomeeeeeeee tht i just love it

The_Other_Woman

XSilentWishesX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentWishesX

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
OMG wow simply awesome update!
U described it very well!
cont soon and thanks for the pm!

The_Other_Woman

SwaNia_2

IF-Rockerz

SwaNia_2

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Totally unexpected......loved the amazing twist.Waiting for the next update.Please update soon.Want to know what happens next.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7The_Other_Woman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top