Fan Fictions

Manzil-SaJan and Angad-Kripa FF Pr7 pg11 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGG......i jst read this ff...gosh....awesome..both my fav couples...SaJan is in my all time fav list but....i loved Angad-Kripa in KYPH too...simply loved reading the parts....awwwww loved d CS parts of all d three... amazing concept! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed now waitin for Angad's characterisation;) pls do update soon...n do pm me too:)) looking forward to read it further!!! ( :

Edited by -Meera- - 23 December 2010 at 2:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7The_Other_Woman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manzil-SaJan and Angad-Kripa FF Pr7 pg11 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Kripa sang a song.She is sure she will be selected.She is told to wait outside.

Kripa-Sam Mujhe Aaj Raat Ke Liye Teri Bike Chahihe.Ek Sangeet Ke Program Mein Gana Gane Ke Liye Jaana Hoga.

Sam-Thik Hai Mera Darling Tumhare Liye Toh Jaan Dena Bhi Manjoor Hai.

Kripa-Don't you dare flirt with me.Why always you go gaga over girls?

Sam-So you wish me to lead a boring life like you.I want to meet every girl in the world.See today one of my friend is going to see a girl.Me also going there.Heard that girl is preety.

Kripa-Dost Ke Biwi Ko Toh Baksh Do Yaar.

The music director called Kripa.

Music Director-Sorry.But I am unable to select you.The song is romantic but the love,passion is missing in your voice.It seems you have never experienced this feeling.

Kripa-You are right Sir.I was never in love.But I have learnt singing.I have good knowledge of music.

Music Director-Sur,Taal Sab Kuch Thik Hai.Par Tumhari Awaaz Bejaan Hai.Aur Is Awaz Mein Jaan Tabhi Ayegi Jab Tumhari Dil Mein Mohabbat Hogi.

Kripa-Pyar Mohabbat Pe Mujhe Yakeen Nahin Hai.Rajkumar Sirf Kitabon Mein Hoti Hai.

MD-Aisa Maat Kaho.Tumhe Tumhari Rajkumar Jaroor Milenge.Shayad Aaj Bhi Mil Sakti Ho.

Kripa left heart broken.She needed Sam.Only Sam could have consoled her.But he has gone to meet some friend of him.Kripa told herself,"What nonsence.How dare he said that she needs to meet her Prince Charming to give life to her songs.She is 25 and she never found a man whom she can spend her life with.''How can one spend her whole life with a man."

Angad's entry

Samrat entered Khanna Mansion.Mr. Dilip Khanna owner of Khanna Mansion gave him a cold look and engaged himself in reading newspaper.He does not like Samrat because of his irresponsible and flirtious nature.But that can not stop Samrat from coming to this house.His eldest sister Suhani is married to Karthik,Dilip's eldest son.Though Suhani never complained Sam knew Suhani is very ill treated by her in-laws.The only person who respects Suhani is her Devar Angad Khanna whom Samrat met at Suhani's marriage and since they are best friends.

Sam entered Angad's room.A 6' tall men wearing only a towel came from bathroom.He was drying his hair.Water drops are falling from his hair.

Sam-Subhanallah.Shukar Hai Koi LadkiYaha Nahin Hai.Hoti Toh Jaroor Hosh Kho Beth Thi.The hottest hunk in a towel.Woooooooooooo.

Angad-Shut Up.Ladki,Ladki,Ladki.Teri Jawan Mein Iske Alawa Koi Shabd Kabhie Suna Nahin.

Sam-Women and Wine Ke Bina Toh Samrat Adhoora Hai.Waise Jab Who Ayegi Tab Samjhegi Ek Aurat Ke Sath Rehna Kitna Khoobsurat Hota Hai.

Angad-Mazak Bana Raha Hai Meri.My life is getting ruined.God knows how much I am against marriage.Who wants to marry and ruin the independence of Bachelor life.

Sam-Sunah Hai Who Bahut Conservative Family Se Belong Karti Hai.Phir Toh Tu Gaya.Sari Zindagi Ek Behengi Ki Saath Beetane Paregi.Ladkiya Sirf Tab Khoobsurat Lagti Hai Jab Mini Skirts Mein Hoti Hai.

Angad-Mini Skirt Aur Meri Biwi.You know dad very well.He can not even tolerate girls who do not cover their heads after marriage.

Suhani-Devar Ji.Be quick.We have to leave for Panchmeshwar.

Angad-Bhabi.Did you speak with Dad?

Suhani.Yes.and his answer is the same.You have to get married to her.No other option.

Angad-Bhabi.Pyar Shadi Mein Mujhe Bilkul Interest Naihn Hai.

Suhani-Aisa Mat Bolo.Maybe today you will meet your Princess.

Angad-I am 27.Still never found any girl whom I can spend my whole life with.How can someone spend his life with a woman.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXmohit_rockstarak_sajan358674Anjali_121gunjan7SwaNia_2Meera1101saduf-CreativeSoul-XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamAttractiveAdyaDiyaSShafoospvd

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
nice  part!!:)
Sam-Angad -Suhu  scenes  were  very  sweet!
Cont  soon!
waiting  eagerly!!

--Adya!

MaNan_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
very sweet parttt!!! <3 <3

XSilentWishesX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentWishesX

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Fab part!
I loved it.
cont soon and thanks for the pm!

mohit_rockstar

mohit_rockstar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
fab updt..
thanks 4 d pm
n cont soon
waiting for sajan meeet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Other_Woman

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
awwww...Lovely...upd...loved Sam-Angad's bonding....hahha....Samrat is sam only...m sure he vl change wen he vl Get  love of  his lifeWink  pls do continue soon....m eagerly waiting to knw wat happens next -------both Angad n Gunjan's interaction n awwww Sam is goin there too...want to knw his reaction seein Gunji for the first timeLOL

1gunjan7The_Other_Woman

SwaNia_2

IF-Rockerz

SwaNia_2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Damn Good..........waiting for the next part. Thanks for the PM.

1gunjan7The_Other_Woman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top