Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Manzil-SaJan and Angad-Kripa FF Pr7 pg11 (Page 2)

The_Other_Woman IF-Sizzlerz
The_Other_Woman
The_Other_Woman

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Kripa's entry:

5 a.m.The sun has just spread its golden rays in the dream city of India, Mumbai.Mumbai is that place were people come to fulfill their dreams."Sapna" a ladies hostel of Mumbai.Lots of girls from all over India who have come to Mumbai to fulfill their dreams live here.Right now one of them is standing in the balcony of the hostel.She said to herself,"Best of luck Kripa..Today is a big day for you."She then smiled and thought if Gunjan was here she would have wished her luck.But Gunjan her younger sister is not with her.She is calling her for the past two hours but that Darpok has switched off the phone.She unknowingly shivered while thinking about Gunjan."God knows how is my lil sister living in that jail called Anand Palace.Kripa has left Anand Palace 5 years ago.It was her wedding day when she eloped from the house.Kripa was not like other girls of her house.From childhood she was unable to adjust with the atmosphere of her house.She couldn't see her mother getting beaten up by her father.She is very good at study.She wanted to go to Mumbai as she got a scholarship.But her Dadaji didn't give her permission.Instead her wedding was fixed with an unknown man.She tried to convince her Dadaji but everything went to vain.But marriage was not her cup of tea.She doesn't believe in marriage or in that stupid emotion love.So she eloped from her mandap.Later she knew Dadaji had performed her Shrad(Last ritual) that day.The family except Gunjan considers her dead.They never tried to find out how is she.After finishing her basic degree she engaged herself in singing.Singing was her life.But she was never allowed to sing in her house.

Kripa came out of her hostel.She was wearing a white T-shirt and a fade blue zeans.She loves plain and simple looks.Ornaments and saree are a big no for her.

Samrat's Entry

A motorcycle which was going in full speed stopped at her.Kripa sat on the motorcycle.The motorcycle again started at full speed.

Kripa-Kitni baar Kaha hai Itni Speed Se Mat Chalao.Tum Mere Ek Bhi Baat Nahin Mante Ho Sam.

Sam-Itna Socho Maat.Zindagi Ka Maaza Lo.

Kripa knew Sam was not going to listen to him.He does not listen to anybody.Sam,Samrat Shergil a 25 years old man whom Kripa met in her singing class.Initially Kripa hated him.He is a very very talkative guy and flirts with almost every girl.Kripa was not able to stand him even for one second.Once she had left her phone in the class.Next day Sam returned it to her.When she was about to say thanks Sam said,"What a boring girl you are.There was not a single SMS of yor boyfriend in your phone." "What you checked my phone"Kripa shouted."Yes I did.I am very sad to know that such a beautiful girl like you does not have a boyfriend."said Sam."Shut Up"Kripa said.But Sam never stopped talking.Slowly they became good friends.And now Sam is Kripa's best friend.Sam is a happy go lucky guy.He never takes any tension.Whenever Kripa is in pain Sam cracks jokes.Kripa hated his jokes but loved him as a friend.She considers herself lucky to have him.Samrat's father owns a music company.Today Kripa is going their to give an interview.if they like her voice she will be selected to sing their new song.Kripa is excited and nervous.She is feeling her life is going to change forever.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXfariah12mohit_rockstarak_sajan358674Anjali_121gunjan7SwaNia_2Meera1101Kielysaduf-CreativeSoul-XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreammonikasethAttractiveAdyaDiyaSShafoospvd

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
This is shaping up real well.Waiting for Angad's entry and then will love to read what happens next. Totally amazing character introduction. Thanks for the PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
nice concept
plss add me to  ur pm list
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Lovely ff with a diff theme.Gunjan's marr fixed with Angad.That's a lovely combination.Waiting 4 Angad's entry.Waiting 4 SaJan,Ak luv story.U cud've added Pallavi{Gauri}also.i luv her with Iqbal

The_Other_Woman

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hey i love the concept!
plzzz add me in your pm list!

The_Other_Woman

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.