Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I'm totally appaulled at Salmaan (Page 8)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

Just because a news channel said that he was insulting her it is true. 
yes it is coz i saw it for myself, it states the same in th earticle and also similar topics existed here aswell

but on your say so that it wasnt insulting - that that mean he wasn't?

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I didnt know a fan gets jealous when his fav actor or actress settles down in his/her life. 
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

@ Carisma when did any of us Salman fans say that he is innocent. Im only refering to your question. 
Okay forget asking me that question what was wrong or offensive in that question.
lemme ask you - why did kat find that question offensive? and don't deny she didn't

I do deny that she found this question offensive because she didnt. She was uncomfortable with the question i do agree with because they might or might not be dating. 
dating or not dating - she was offended.
Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by elle45

Carisma, nice to see you here Smile

I may be one of the few rare people here who actually agree with you. It was a completely awkward episode, with one meaningless jibe after another by Salman Khan towards Katrina.

I mean, they're pretending to be cordial when he's so obviously not ok with her. Making non-funny jokes about eveything. Right from her Hindi-speaking ability to her co-stars and the "Bari Bhayankar lag rahi hain aap"

It's not like I don't like Salman Khan, infact, I watch almost all his movies. But this is one instance where he was being immature and rude.
If he really didn't want to do the interview, he could have refused. I'm sure the channel wouldn't be able to force him.
Thanks Elle - nice to bump into you here. The thing is on this forum there are going to be many Sk supporters who will turn a blind eye to what went on. I was offended coz my Akki's name was mentioned in vain.
But besides that Kat is a nice hard working girl, she was insulted - but the girl as young as she is really dealt with it the best she could. Even the news channel said that he was insulting her. But Critics here will deny that aswell.

news channels? LOLLOL

news channels ko to rai ka pahad banane ki adat hain when it comes to salman, they do not understand anything what is going on, they have zilch idea absolutely, they can go on saying whatever they want, infact negative news and analysis about Salman gives them TRPs, so naturally they are going to do that, unko paise milte hain and they get many viewers like you waiting to grasp each and every word they utter, isliye yeh sab dikhate hain. WinkLOL
LOL
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

I didnt know a fan gets jealous when his fav actor or actress settles down in his/her life. 
well now you do, Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieluvr

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Salman Khan's past is better left unsaid because it cannot be defended.
Whatever he might claim ,Salman was the guy driving the car on that fateful night when he killed people sleeping on footpath.I know because I was in JJ hospital that night doing my internship in casualty.Early morning Salman was brought to JJ hospital by the police to check for alcohol consumption and he was fully tight.
The CMO  examined him .Then Salman tried to bribe the CMO right in front of me. The CMO was very brave to stand by his findings and did not give him a clean chit.Clap
Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

@ Carisma when did any of us Salman fans say that he is innocent. Im only refering to your question. 
Okay forget asking me that question what was wrong or offensive in that question.
lemme ask you - why did kat find that question offensive? and don't deny she didn't

I do deny that she found this question offensive because she didnt. She was uncomfortable with the question i do agree with because they might or might not be dating. 
dating or not dating - she was offended.

She was not offended by that question at all.
robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Just because a news channel said that he was insulting her it is true. 
yes it is coz i saw it for myself, it states the same in th earticle and also similar topics existed here aswell

but on your say so that it wasnt insulting - that that mean he wasn't?

No i never said you have to believe what im saying. i am only stating my opinion. 

Go to top