Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I'm totally appaulled at Salmaan (Page 7)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Carisma, nice to see you here Smile
 
I may be one of the few rare people here who actually agree with you. It was a completely awkward episode, with one meaningless jibe after another by Salman Khan towards Katrina.
 
I mean, they're pretending to be cordial when he's so obviously not ok with her. Making non-funny jokes about eveything. Right from her Hindi-speaking ability to her co-stars and the "Bari Bhayankar lag rahi hain aap"
 
It's not like I don't like Salman Khan, infact, I watch almost all his movies. But this is one instance where he was being immature and rude.
If he really didn't want to do the interview, he could have refused. I'm sure the channel wouldn't be able to force him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supremocarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

@ Carisma when did any of us Salman fans say that he is innocent. Im only refering to your question. 
Okay forget asking me that question what was wrong or offensive in that question.
lemme ask you - why did kat find that question offensive? and don't deny she didn't
robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Joined: 20 March 2008
Posts: 14620

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by robbieluvr

@ Carisma when did any of us Salman fans say that he is innocent. Im only refering to your question. 
Okay forget asking me that question what was wrong or offensive in that question.
lemme ask you - why did kat find that question offensive? and don't deny she didn't

I do deny that she found this question offensive because she didnt. She was uncomfortable with the question i do agree with because they might or might not be dating. 
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Carisma, nice to see you here Smile
 
I may be one of the few rare people here who actually agree with you. It was a completely awkward episode, with one meaningless jibe after another by Salman Khan towards Katrina.
 
I mean, they're pretending to be cordial when he's so obviously not ok with her. Making non-funny jokes about eveything. Right from her Hindi-speaking ability to her co-stars and the "Bari Bhayankar lag rahi hain aap"
 
It's not like I don't like Salman Khan, infact, I watch almost all his movies. But this is one instance where he was being immature and rude.
If he really didn't want to do the interview, he could have refused. I'm sure the channel wouldn't be able to force him.
Thanks Elle - nice to bump into you here. The thing is on this forum there are going to be many Sk supporters who will turn a blind eye to what went on. I was offended coz my Akki's name was mentioned in vain.
But besides that Kat is a nice hard working girl, she was insulted - but the girl as young as she is really dealt with it the best she could. Even the news channel said that he was insulting her. But Critics here will deny that aswell.
 


Edited by carisma2 - 20 December 2010 at 12:39pm
Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Joined: 15 January 2009
Posts: 3321

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashraynaik

Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by ashraynaik

Mr.greenbear aap naari ki izzat nahi karte kya?Confused
You feel that we should not be polite and courteous towards women?Ouch
That is really disturbing......Shocked


I am not Mr, I am miss, my name is Shefali. I am a woman and I did not find any of his comments offensive, I can very well differentiate between a friendly jibe and being offensive (like he was offensive during that eye for an eye comment on Veena) but here he was not.

But in every thread you need not open a nari mukti morcha abhiyan against him. Tongue
If a woman is OK with another womans' humiliation then it is a very serious situation.
CryThen men like us are more sensitive and we will protect a woman from chauvinistic men like Salman even if he is a superstar.Tongue


Katrina does not need your protection, she is well protected. LOLLOL From what I saw I saw no humiliation, his comments against Veena were humiliating, that I can agree on.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieluvr

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Joined: 20 March 2008
Posts: 14620

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Just because a news channel said that he was insulting her it is true. 
robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Joined: 20 March 2008
Posts: 14620

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by ashraynaik

Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by ashraynaik

Mr.greenbear aap naari ki izzat nahi karte kya?Confused
You feel that we should not be polite and courteous towards women?Ouch
That is really disturbing......Shocked


I am not Mr, I am miss, my name is Shefali. I am a woman and I did not find any of his comments offensive, I can very well differentiate between a friendly jibe and being offensive (like he was offensive during that eye for an eye comment on Veena) but here he was not.

But in every thread you need not open a nari mukti morcha abhiyan against him. Tongue
If a woman is OK with another womans' humiliation then it is a very serious situation.
CryThen men like us are more sensitive and we will protect a woman from chauvinistic men like Salman even if he is a superstar.Tongue


Katrina does not need your protection, she is well protected. LOLLOL From what I saw I saw no humiliation, his comments against Veena were humiliating, that I can agree on.



totally shes fully capable of handling herself.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by robbieluvr

Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

Originally posted by robbieluvr

Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

he is mentally younger than any bollywood actor

How???


action speak louder than words

yes agreed but wat actions are u refering to.
Him asking who a person finds better doesnt make him mentally younger than others. 


 koi action hain hi nahi dikhane ke liye, thats why ek saying se hi kam chala liya hain in logon ne. LOLLOLLOL
in th eoriginal post i mentioned a few things - but some people have decided to take one in particular one, and are going round in circles trying to justify salmaans jelousy. such a shame - on those who couldn't see what he was doing. he was being his arrogant self - now he might very near in the future start fisting her aswell Ouch like he did to the rest. salmaan for your own benefit jelousy controll karo - act your age and settle down.


haha asliyat pe aa hi gaye akhir, ab kuch nahi bacha to dig up past allegations, log aur kar bhi kya sakte hain. Wink

what makes you think he will act his age which you feel he isn't doing now after he settles down? what has settling down got to do with it? koi magic potion hain kya jisse suddenly ap logon ko lage ki he is acting his age, say once he decides to settle down? LOLLOLLOL
In every thread bashing him, I have seen ppl give him this advice, so I keep wondering kya jadoo hoga once and if he settles down. LOLLOL
LOL



to ur above comment can i say - i understand - fans get jelous when their fav star finds love and settles down. maybe that's why u cannot imagine him settle down and enjoy life to the fullest and wid a family

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vindoo is a good guy but totally brainless: Tanaaz

Author: smallwonder   Replies: 3   Views: 1189

smallwonder 3 1189 04 December 2009 at 9:05pm by sita11
Vindoo's behaviour is totally justified

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: lala_land   Replies: 50   Views: 3667

lala_land 50 3667 19 November 2009 at 8:56pm by Jay718718
sam is nt totally wrong....

Author: friendly786   Replies: 8   Views: 577

friendly786 8 577 27 August 2008 at 10:55am by Sound
Totally unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 3

Author: topgun11   Replies: 19   Views: 1201

topgun11 19 1201 22 January 2007 at 5:37pm by Jay718718
This is totally Carol

2 3

Author: *Raanii/Jaanii*   Replies: 21   Views: 1350

*Raanii/Jaanii* 21 1350 08 January 2007 at 5:28pm by Bubbly_Shelly

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index