Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I'm totally appaulled at Salmaan (Page 5)

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Greenbear

He could have just meant who is better as a person- akki or salman? Then she added that Akki is a better CO-STAR than you. Whats so offending in this question?

He has no problems with either Akki or TMK or anything, he especially did one song for the movie, both Akki and Farah are his good friends.
You must have seen the look on his face.
I understand many of you are fans of salmaan. I like his few movies aswell - and I will also defend akki in the same way. but he didn't show much proffessionalism in what he was doing - you know that and so do I. No point pretending over it. And yes he is akki's mate and I would like them to remain so - as they make a nice team together.

What was the look on his face? I didnot see any special look or anything.

have a look again when he said aur kitna neechey girogee

I still found nothing offensive, it was a friendly jibe, I think you haven't seen their interactions during any of the shows before, he takes such jibes at her all the time. Nothing to be offended or worked up about. Wink

He is being offensive to a woman - yeh Nari Mukti Morcha khol rakha hain yaha sabne kya? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieluvr

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

He could have just meant who is better as a person- akki or salman? Then she added that Akki is a better CO-STAR than you. Whats so offending in this question?

He has no problems with either Akki or TMK or anything, he especially did one song for the movie, both Akki and Farah are his good friends.
I understand many of you are fans of salmaan. I like his few movies aswell - and I will also defend akki in the same way. but he didn't show much proffessionalism in what he was doing - you know that and so do I. No point pretending over it. And yes he is akki's mate and I would like them to remain so - as they make a nice team together.

yaar mind readers can read all the looks that we common ppl dont see. 

yes they have a seventh sense which normal people dont have, seeing things where nothing exists is a speciality in such people. Wink

robbieluvr

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Yes im a  Salman lover and i also love Katrina. If Katrina was really tensed and she couldnt handle sharing space with Salman. Than she should not have come. 

Are she could not escape from promoting the film Tees maar khan.She had to come.But she was under lot of strain.salman tried to mock her weak Hindi and then was incredulous of her opinions on Bigg Boss.His attitude was inappropriate..Smile

carisma2

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

he is mentally younger than any bollywood actor

How???
\

action speak louder than words

yes agreed but wat actions are u refering to.
Him asking who a person finds better doesnt make him mentally younger than others. 

koi action hain hi nahi dikhane ke liye, thats why ek saying se hi kam chala liya hain in logon ne. LOLLOLLOL

robbieluvr

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

have a look again when he said aur kitna neechey girogee

I still found nothing offensive, it was a friendly jibe, I think you haven't seen their interactions during any of the shows before, he takes such jibes at her all the time. Nothing to be offended or worked up about. Wink

He is being offensive to a woman - yeh Nari Mukti Morcha khol rakha hain yaha sabne kya? LOL

I have seen salmaan in many interviews - and wid kat also. look the whole worl - inc news chanels are wrong - but you his fan are sooo true. salmaan is innocent like a 5year old child - that's why he acts that way aswell.
open ur eyes - smell the coffee.
robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

yaar mind readers can read all the looks that we common ppl dont see. 

yes they have a seventh sense which normal people dont have, seeing things where nothing exists is a speciality in such people. Wink

LOl exactly

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Mr.greenbear aap naari ki izzat nahi karte kya?Confused
You feel that we should not be polite and courteous towards women?Ouch
That is really disturbing......Shocked
Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashraynaik

Yes im a  Salman lover and i also love Katrina. If Katrina was really tensed and she couldnt handle sharing space with Salman. Than she should not have come. 

Are she could not escape from promoting the film Tees maar khan.She had to come.But she was under lot of strain.salman tried to mock her weak Hindi and then was incredulous of her opinions on Bigg Boss.His attitude was inappropriate..Smile

He always mocks her hindi, whats new in that? Haven't you seen them in any other show before?
Like he used to mock Manoj's English, he mocks her Hindi, its all in good fun.
Even in one award show, he mocked her hindi when they came to present an award together.

She can escape from promoting TMK, she can very well tell Farah that she does not want to go there as the host is Salman just as Guzarish was not promoted, Farah could come with someone else or alone. But the fact that she came and has spoken fondly about Salman today in the PC shows she has taken it well. 

Go to top