Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I'm totally appaulled at Salmaan (Page 14)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Somii

katrina resposnse to crying rumour on big boss
 she is totally fine and happy with salman but other people are freaking out Ouch
What can I say - They are professionals and dealing with it very professionally as she did on the show. 

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

After a long long time, I had a chance to write something on I-F! I didn't have any choice, when I read that some of the anti-Salman Khan were lashing out at him regarding his humor with Katrina on BB4. I was sad to see that Salman Khan's humor with Katrina was taken in a negative way by some of people, who thought that Salman Khan was immature, undignified, selfish with Katrina with some questions. It's show funny that some people who don't like Salman Khan, they  created a topic called "Why did Salman Khan ask who is better to Katz, enough guys! Even if as a host, friend, and as a person (who made Katrina a star), he asked that question, what's a big deal?

Even, I didn't find any offending when he said "aur isse bhi neecha jayangi". If Katz didn't have any problems then why anyone having a problem!  Katrina shouldn't ever forget that if Salman Khan wasn't there in her life, she would have been stuck in movies like "BOOM"!

When I read some articles, where it was written "Salman Khan made Kat cry on the show", i was like F***! Mind you,  Katrina has herself rubbished those rumors! Seriously, these Media and anti- Salman Khan people need to grow up, Please!

Salman Khan is the best! Dobara mat poochana!

RJ

Edited by RJ1234 - 22 December 2010 at 9:19am
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[/QUOTE]
What can I say - They are professionals and dealing with it very professionally as she did on the show. 

dil behlane to carisma bahana acha hai..Embarrassed
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RJ1234

Hey Guys,

First of all, I  would to thank the moderator for opening this great Salman Khan Fan Club thread!

After a long long time, I had a chance to write something on I-F! I didn't have any choice, when I read that some of the anti-Salman Khan were lashing out at him regarding his humor with Katrina on BB4. I was sad to see that Salman Khan's humor with Katrina was taken in a negative way by some of people, who thought that Salman Khan was immature, undignified, selfish with Katrina with some questions. It's show funny that some people who don't Salman Khan created a topic  called "Why did Salman Khan ask who is better to Katz, enough guys! Even if as a host, friend, and as a person (who made Katrina a star), he asked that question, what's a big deal?

Even, I didn't find any offending when he said "aur isse bhi neecha jayangi". If Katz didn't have any problems then why anyone having a problem!  Katrina shouldn't ever forget that if Salman Khan wasn't there in her life, she would have been stuck in movies like "BOOM"!

When I read some articles, where it was written "Salman Khan made Kat cry on the show", i was like F***! Mind you,  Katrina has herself rubbished those rumors! Seriously, these Media and anti- Salman Khan people need to grow up, Please!

RJ

If in any way those remarks were regarded to me - for opening this topic then i'd like to state I am not anti Salmaan, I think he is a capable actor and I do not have a problem with him otherwise.
Secondly the title of this topic wasn't why did salmaan ask those questions either, but many salmaan followers only saw that one line of the topic.
Thirdly if you feel that his behaviour was normal and that a host should behave like that with his guests then good for you, some of us probabaly have higher standards and expected more.

But thanks for your input - it's very valuable to many. Big smile
And yes Katrina should be grateful to salmaan - and akshay both that she is not stuck in movies like Boom.
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@ Carisma2: I would like to apologize if some my words have offended you or anyone!  It's just that I was carried away by the remarks that was being put down towards Salman Khan. I respect that you are Akki-Katz fan, and you have a 100% right to insert your views and comments of what you liked and didn't!

If anyone remembers the ad of BB4 showcasing Katrina and Farah, the ad gave us a wrong picture of what was actually aired: in the ad, it shows that when Salman asked Katz a question "ab aapne pakda hain Ranbir Kapoor". When I looked at the ad, i thought he was poking at her with her relationship status with Ranbir, but on the BB4, we saw him asking "abhi aapne pakda hain Ranbir aur Imran khan ko". Another ad was when Salman Khan asked her "Akki aur Salman kaun better", and when we saw that terrifying expression on her face, but when Salman has asked her question "Akki aur Salman kaun better", Katrina didn't understand this question; therefore, Salman asked ehr question twice, and she said "Akshay is a better co-star"! Did that answer offended Salman Khan, totally not, instead, he was smiling and dancing. I don't know if Sallu-Katz are together or not, but to take that answer from Katz, Salman Khan showed his professionalism by just smiling and dancing!

It's all about perception and conception, you thought Salman Khan was an immaturish at his beahvior; I saw his funnier and humorish side! Thanks a lot of appreciating my input.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RJ1234

@ Carisma2: I would like to apologize if some my words have offended you or anyone!  It's just that I was carried away by the remarks that was being put down towards Salman Khan. I respect that you are Akki-Katz fan, and you have a 100% right to insert your views and comments of what you liked and didn't!

If anyone remembers the ad of BB4 showcasing Katrina and Farah, the ad gave us a wrong picture of what was actually aired: in the ad, it shows that when Salman asked Katz a question "ab aapne pakda hain Ranbir Kapoor". When I looked at the ad, i thought he was poking at her with her relationship status with Ranbir, but on the BB4, we saw him asking "abhi aapne pakda hain Ranbir aur Imran khan ko". Another ad was when Salman Khan asked her "Akki aur Salman kaun better", and when we saw that terrifying expression on her face, but when Salman has asked her question "Akki aur Salman kaun better", Katrina didn't understand this question; therefore, Salman asked ehr question twice, and she said "Akshay is a better co-star"! Did that answer offended Salman Khan, totally not, instead, he was smiling and dancing. I don't know if Sallu-Katz are together or not, but to take that answer from Katz, Salman Khan showed his professionalism by just smiling and dancing!

It's all about perception and conception, you thought Salman Khan was an immaturish at his beahvior; I saw his funnier and humorish side! Thanks a lot of appreciating my input.

No offence taken.Wink
fg108 Newbie
fg108
fg108

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
AngryEvil Smile  Salman khan should learn ho to speak to women. The way he spoke to Veena is very disrespectful!  He should learn how to be a human himself. Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fg108

AngryEvil Smile  Salman khan should learn ho to speak to women. The way he spoke to Veena is very disrespectful!  He should learn how to be a human himself. Evil Smile
His handling of women has always been a issue, the only sweetest time I saw him behave like a gentleman was when on Farah's show, The 16 year old girl fan came upto him singing Mujse shaadi karoge and he ran off stating "Nahin beta, If i got married at the right age then I would have had a daughter your age" I was touched by that. Apart from that ...Never.Big smile

Go to top