Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I'm totally appaulled at Salmaan (Page 12)

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by ashraynaik

Salman Khan's past is better left unsaid because it cannot be defended.
Whatever he might claim ,Salman was the guy driving the car on that fateful night when he killed people sleeping on footpath.I know because I was in JJ hospital that night doing my internship in casualty.Early morning Salman was brought to JJ hospital by the police to check for alcohol consumption and he was fully tight.
The CMO  examined him .Then Salman tried to bribe the CMO right in front of me. The CMO was very brave to stand by his findings and did not give him a clean chit.Clap

JJ hospital?

I think he was checked by the CMO of Bhabha hospital not JJ. JJ Hospital is in Byculla whereas Bhabha hospital is in Bandra.

They never brought him in early morning because he was arrested at 2pm the next afternoon whereas the accident took place at 2am that day.

the CMO has given an alcohol report 12 hrs after the accident, it has no legal value, sorry.

Oh so you saw him giving bribe? I think you should volunteer this info to the Bandra Magistrate just in case the prosecution wants to make their case strong, arrey what an important witness that noone was paying attn to until now? LOLLOLWink
LOL

My dear you are uninformed .I was there when it happened .Criminals are brought for certification only to JJ hospital as it is the only government hospital in mumbai.Please do not write about things you don't understand or know.Embarrassed

I stay in Mumbai and I very well know that there are more than one govt hospital here. please tell this STORY to someone else, it will not work with me, thank you. LOL
  Are you mad? There is only one government hospital in mumbai.I am an alumnus of that hospital.
I think all your arguements are as fake as your saying that you are from mumbai.
Because if you were from Mumbai you would know that Grant Medical College,JJ group of hospitals is the only government hospital in mumbai.The other 3 i.e St george, GT and Cama hospital are all allied hospitals of JJ hospital.Rest all hospitals are municipal ,private or ESIS run hospitals. I am at present working as a gynaecologist in JJ Hospital. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Salman Khan's past is better left unsaid because it cannot be defended.
Whatever he might claim ,Salman was the guy driving the car on that fateful night when he killed people sleeping on footpath.I know because I was in JJ hospital that night doing my internship in casualty.Early morning Salman was brought to JJ hospital by the police to check for alcohol consumption and he was fully tight.
The CMO  examined him .Then Salman tried to bribe the CMO right in front of me. The CMO was very brave to stand by his findings and did not give him a clean chit.Clap

JJ hospital?

I think he was checked by the CMO of Bhabha hospital not JJ. JJ Hospital is in Byculla whereas Bhabha hospital is in Bandra.

They never brought him in early morning because he was arrested at 2pm the next afternoon whereas the accident took place at 2am that day.

the CMO has given an alcohol report 12 hrs after the accident, it has no legal value, sorry.

Oh so you saw him giving bribe? I think you should volunteer this info to the Bandra Magistrate just in case the prosecution wants to make their case strong, arrey what an important witness that noone was paying attn to until now? LOLLOLWink
LOL

My dear you are uninformed .I was there when it happened .Criminals are brought for certification only to JJ hospital as it is the only government hospital in mumbai.Please do not write about things you don't understand or know.Embarrassed

72 govt hospitals in Mumbai/Thane, here is the list:

http://www.karmayog.com/lists/mumgovhospitals.htm

Only govt hospital in Mumbai, JJ, Really now? LOLLOL

Greenbear the list says government/municipal hospital. Please get your eyes checked.LOL
_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I do not want to offend his fans.

But what a cheap cheap act he put on just to make diggs at Katrina.
Akshay is your friend - and you stand their asking Kat to judge between you. So much jelousy?

Acting like a child - and you know what salmaan - why should Kat not act with younger actors aswell? When she can act with you , you are 19 years older than her, Ranbir a few years older and Imran a couple of years younger - so big deal!

You are 45 years old - Start dealing with it! Coz You are acting like a 5 year old.

are wo kaya khud se bol raha hai? bhai jo use script mein likh ke diya hai wo bola ROFL

jake big boss ke kaan pakro..aur jub kat bhaujai ko koi tension nahin to app tension kiyun le raho?

baigani shadi mein abdulla diwanaROFL

robbieluvr

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Dear Greenbear all you know is what is available on the internet.
Now I will tell you some real info which is not on the net.The HOD of gynaecology is Dr.Rekha Davar.Her husband is Dr. Gustad Davar ex-dean JJ and currently director of Hinduja Hospital.He is a surgeon.The second unit in OBgy head is Dr.Ashok Anand. Third unit head is Dr.Ayesha Ansari.
Dr.T.P lahane is the dean who is an ophthalmologist.He is the HOD too.The other unit is run by Dr.Ragini Parekh.
By the way Dr.Lahane's daughter Dr.sayalee was my batch mate for MBBS. She is currently doing felowship in vitroretinal in shankar nethralaya.
robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

Akshay is your friend - and you stand their asking Kat to judge between you. So much jelousy?

Acting like a child - and you know what salmaan - why should Kat not act with younger actors aswell? When she can act with you , you are 19 years older than her, Ranbir a few years older and Imran a couple of years younger - so big deal!

You are 45 years old - Start dealing with it! Coz You are acting like a 5 year old.

are wo kaya khud se bol raha hai? bhai jo use script mein likh ke diya hai wo bola ROFL

jake big boss ke kaan pakro..aur jub kat bhaujai ko koi tension nahin to app tension kiyun le raho?

baigani shadi mein abdulla diwanaROFL

seriously man 
Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Do you want more?
Casualty is also ward 4.
First floor has central lab next to which is endocrine lab. Opposite to that is AKD lab.
Do you know balaram building? why don't you google and find out if you can?WinkLOLLOL
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Do you want more?
Casualty is also ward 4.
First floor has central lab next to which is endocrine lab. Opposite to that is AKD lab.
Do you know balaram building? why don't you google and find out if you can?WinkLOLLOL
nice Wink
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

yes i agre wid u.... ye koi sawaal haiDead... y u r working wid younger actorsAngry

carisma2

Go to top