Bigg Boss Season 4

I'm totally appaulled at Salmaan - Page 12

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fg108

😡😈  Salman khan should learn ho to speak to women. The way he spoke to Veena is very disrespectful!  He should learn how to be a human himself. 😈

His handling of women has always been a issue, the only sweetest time I saw him behave like a gentleman was when on Farah's show, The 16 year old girl fan came upto him singing Mujse shaadi karoge and he ran off stating "Nahin beta, If i got married at the right age then I would have had a daughter your age" I was touched by that. Apart from that ...Never.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll have to go ahead and TOTALLY disagree with you on this one...

There have been several topics regarding this incident, and I think its just only Salman's(I wouldn't say haters or bashers) non-likers are seeing stuff that's never actually happened. 

Come on guys, we have been watching him on the show for a couple months now. Its his nature, and as u said, Akki is his friend so he took the liberty to joke around. 

Maybe Kat was a little uncomfortable, but she should have sucked it up and NOT come to promote her movie if she was really that insecure around Salman. 
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DharmeshSir

I'll have to go ahead and TOTALLY disagree with you on this one...

There have been several topics regarding this incident, and I think its just only Salman's(I wouldn't say haters or bashers) non-likers are seeing stuff that's never actually happened. 

Come on guys, we have been watching him on the show for a couple months now. Its his nature, and as u said, Akki is his friend so he took the liberty to joke around. 

Maybe Kat was a little uncomfortable, but she should have sucked it up and NOT come to promote her movie if she was really that insecure around Salman. 

It's not abt salmaan like and dislike. When I heard abt it - I didn't belive it so I checked it out on U tube, Buh what I saw appaulled me - If an a grade actor did this it's apaulling - especially wid the girl I thought he was gonna marry in 2012. If a c grade actor did that it would be appauling aswell but not as much dissapointing as coming from a celebrity like Salmaan, coz as far as I know he was quite good in Dus kadam.
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Epitomizing Salman's behavior, i still don't see any insult or anything that would offend any of Salman's bashers! If his funny and humor side towards Katrina was disgusting for some people, well, what can I say; people have their own rights to say whatever they want.

If anyone hasn't read the interview, where Katz her mentioned that She had a great time with Sallu, and she knows when he is pulling her leg and when he is in a serious mode.  Katrina, who is here because of Salman Khan, knows that he can't offend anyone on his show. If she has cleared the smokes that Salman made her cry with his jigs, people shouldn't jump in the bandwagon without knowing what the truth is.

I think Salman Khan was rocking with Katrina. We have to understand that he was having fun with her.

Salman is Salman; DKD rocked because of his presence, BB4 is rocking because of him as well.

Salman Khan is the best! Dobara mat poochana!
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RJ1234

Epitomizing Salman's behavior, i still don't see any insult or anything that would offend any of Salman's bashers! If his funny and humor side towards Katrina was disgusting for some people, well, what can I say; people have their own rights to say whatever they want.

If anyone hasn't read the interview, where Katz her mentioned that She had a great time with Sallu, and she knows when he is pulling her leg and when he is in a serious mode.  Katrina, who is here because of Salman Khan, knows that he can't offend anyone on his show. If she has cleared the smokes that Salman made her cry with his jigs, people shouldn't jump in the bandwagon without knowing what the truth is.

I think Salman Khan was rocking with Katrina. We have to understand that he was having fun with her.

Salman is Salman; DKD rocked because of his presence, BB4 is rocking because of him as well.

Salman Khan is the best! Dobara mat poochana!

You know what your problem is Salman Khan is the best! Dobara mat poochana THAT, Hence you dun wanna see what many of us saw. To hell wid what he said, his facial expression - look again - when he said to her 'you want even younger' his expression at that point - he was in rage. He was in pain - as a fan I thought you would've seen that. I look beyond the lines of what was said. Hey I have been watching Salmaan since his first movie - befor maine pyaar kiya, from biwi ho tho aisi. So plzzzzzzzz by now I understand the guys expressions. Fan or no fan of Salman, personally I do have a soft corner for him, and really wish that he finds happiness and settles down and has children etc, like his cousin Aamir. Buh if I don't like what he did - and he appaulled me, I will not sit quietely. If you think we are salmaan bashers - THEN SO BE IT!
RJ1234 thumbnail
@ Carisma2: You need to have a coffee and relax! 😊

did I mention even you as a basher in my second post, not that, I am aware of! I wasn't being specific, but I was talking in general.

I just think you are being too sentimental with the whole episode, sometimes, it's a good thing!😃

I know you are not trying to be a judgmental, so am I! You yourself acknowledge me as Salman Khan, now, if I say something for Salman Khan against the comments towards him, that doesn't me a bias person, does it? I am his fan, but wouldn't say that he is always 100% right; nobody's perfect. If his humor has had offended you, I apologize for his behalf. Again, it's all out our perception, you found it  quite appaulling, I found it very amusing and applauding!

I am a male, but still; if someone doesn't respect women, I don't like that person, but pardon me saying; still I didn't see any harsh jigs on the aired episode.

For me Salman Khan is the best, for you Akki is the best; I don't mind you writing Akki is the best!

Carsima2, I have a higher respect for you, and I want you to be a strong and always stand for the right! 👏I really hope that you understood my pointof-view! Again, I might be wrong, but not as his fan, but even as an audience, I was okay with the host humor towards his guest of honor!

Once again, my intentions weren't to hurt or offend anyone, but to stand up as a fan, and trying to spread a smile upon people's faces. 😃

Salman Khan is the best! Dobara mat poochana! ⭐️

carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RJ1234

@ Carisma2: You need to have a coffee and relax! 😊

did I mention even you as a basher in my second post, not that, I am aware of! I wasn't being specific, but I was talking in general.

I just think you are being too sentimental with the whole episode, sometimes, it's a good thing!😃

I know you are not trying to be a judgmental, so am I! You yourself acknowledge me as Salman Khan, now, if I say something for Salman Khan against the comments towards him, that doesn't me a bias person, does it? I am his fan, but wouldn't say that he is always 100% right; nobody's perfect. If his humor has had offended you, I apologize for his behalf. Again, it's all out our perception, you found it  quite appaulling, I found it very amusing and applauding!

I am a male, but still; if someone doesn't respect women, I don't like that person, but pardon me saying; still I didn't see any harsh jigs on the aired episode.

For me Salman Khan is the best, for you Akki is the best; I don't mind you writing Akki is the best!

Carsima2, I have a higher respect for you, and I want you to be a strong and always stand for the right! 👏I really hope that you understood my pointof-view! Again, I might be wrong, but not as his fan, but even as an audience, I was okay with the host humor towards his guest of honor!

Once again, my intentions weren't to hurt or offend anyone, but to stand up as a fan, and trying to spread a smile upon people's faces. 😃

Salman Khan is the best! Dobara mat poochana! ⭐️

Well when u put it so nicely - wot can one say to that. Salmaan is a lucky guy to have so many people who adore him like urself and many others. Yes I too belive in standing up for the one u support. Re-readinng my orginal post - I can see that the anger I felt at that time shows and maybe it gave mixed vibes aswell.
Well many people have diff Pov's and that's what makes the world go round.
😉

Salman Khan is the best! Dobara mat poochana! 😡 phir se 😆

RJ1234 thumbnail
Thank you!!! You are the best!!!

"jindazi main thodi khusi
aur thoda hai gum
ek pal jo na thehere
woh toh waqt ka lamhaa hain
naraaz hum khud se
naraaz hum iss jahan se
pyaar aur khusi ki hai zaroorat
magar jindazi toh hamare ruke rukti nahin
pata nahin, hum yuhi chalte rahenge kab talak
jab roshini ho, toh dekegi humein hamari manzil
jahan pe sabera hom udhar hoti hain ek nayi umeed
pata nahin kal hum kidhar ho,
jab tak jiye
pyaar do aur pyaar lo....

"live life love"

Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Salman Khan was great in Dus Ka Dum .When Katrina came on that show with Akshay Kumar , he did chide her and joke but that was not offensive and everyone could make out.
However it was different in Bigg boss .Carisma2 is right on all counts in this matter.👏

RJ1234 it will be better if you sent this shayari to salman. He needs it the most.😳😳😛