Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Greenbear

news channels? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

news channels ko to rai ka pahad banane ki adat hain when it comes to salman, they do not understand anything what is going on, they have zilch idea absolutely, they can go on saying whatever they want, infact negative news and analysis about Salman gives them TRPs, so naturally they are going to do that, unko paise milte hain and they get many viewers like you waiting to grasp each and every word they utter, isliye yeh sab dikhate hain. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Greenbear, it's not only the news channels. I was watching this episode with about 4-5 people and everyone felt this while it was coming on TV. Salman has always behaved well with other guests but this time it was a bit too much. It was like both people were extremely uncomfortable with each other.  The news channels reported it much later.

Just wait till next week. When Rani and Vidya come, he'll be back to his funny self. And none of his jokes will seem awkward.
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman just busted his personal offense out with Kat.. not needed there as I couldn't find them funny at all. I don't think he wanted to insult Akki anyway.. but he defo wanted to taunt Kat and kept reminding her how much he was there for her (again personal life) nothin to do with BB or TMK.
The comment on akshay was not so much focused he was actually wanted to let Kat knows that he is the best amongst all and tried sayin her few times that she has done wrong.
Surely Salman can't keep his personal grudges out of the show.
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: carisma2

not at all - I got married the same time he did and i'm very happee for him.
but i see some of you think that salmaan cannot change after settling, which means you fans dun want him to get married. I really had hopes for salmaan and kat to settle down wid each other - aswell. coz he himself feels that once he is settled down he will change.

Doesnt look like u r 
Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

JJ hospital?

I think he was checked by the CMO of Bhabha hospital not JJ. JJ Hospital is in Byculla whereas Bhabha hospital is in Bandra.

They never brought him in early morning because he was arrested at 2pm the next afternoon whereas the accident took place at 2am that day.

the CMO has given an alcohol report 12 hrs after the accident, it has no legal value, sorry.

Oh so you saw him giving bribe? I think you should volunteer this info to the Bandra Magistrate just in case the prosecution wants to make their case strong, arrey what an important witness that noone was paying attn to until now? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

My dear you are uninformed .I was there when it happened .Criminals are brought for certification only to JJ hospital as it is the only government hospital in mumbai.Please do not write about things you don't understand or know.😳
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: robbieluvr

No katrina was not offended

oh of course she wasn't many of us were blind - u are the only one wid eyes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

so u wud knw better abt him than the media? can i assume that?
I ain't no fool and probably have been seeing more abt salmaan than you. Salmaan was jelous and it showed - he was childish and it showed - you and your mate can deny that all you like,but it doesn't change that fact. so yes you and your mate go round in circles - with your πŸ₯±justifications. But those of is with brains and common sense can see what really went on - coz we are not blind in salmaan's love.

who is my mate? yeh mate kaun hain bhai? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Media understand him very well but they choose to show something else to appease people like you who pounce on their every word, aakhir they also need roti (taking off from Himesh) πŸ˜†

Oh you are definitely blind in Salman's HATE

robbieluvr thumbnail

oh of course she wasn't many of us were blind - u are the only one wid eyes.πŸ˜†

Well what can i say God has given eyes to everyone but some actually use them
Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
robbieluvr thumbnail

who is my mate? yeh mate kaun hain bhai? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Media understand him very well but they choose to show something else to appease people like you who pounce on their every word, aakhir they also need roti (taking off from Himesh) πŸ˜†

Oh you are definitely blind in Salman's HATE

Yaar media isliye toh ab tak chal raha. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: robbieluvr

Doesnt look like u r 

how would u know? you are just being childish coz i've made a topic which you do not agree wid and now u are running around one post after another trying to justify salmans actions. making urself to be the only right person. Which is fine wid me - u have time to waste. I know I am right and that's end of discussion.
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashraynaik

My dear you are uninformed .I was there when it happened .Criminals are brought for certification only to JJ hospital as it is the only government hospital in mumbai.Please do not write about things you don't understand or know.😳

72 govt hospitals in Mumbai/Thane, here is the list:

http://www.karmayog.com/lists/mumgovhospitals.htm

Only govt hospital in Mumbai, JJ, Really now? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†