Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

I didnt know a fan gets jealous when his fav actor or actress settles down in his/her life. 

well now you do, πŸ₯±
Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Salman Khan's past is better left unsaid because it cannot be defended.
Whatever he might claim ,Salman was the guy driving the car on that fateful night when he killed people sleeping on footpath.I know because I was in JJ hospital that night doing my internship in casualty.Early morning Salman was brought to JJ hospital by the police to check for alcohol consumption and he was fully tight.
The CMO  examined him .Then Salman tried to bribe the CMO right in front of me. The CMO was very brave to stand by his findings and did not give him a clean chit.πŸ‘
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

dating or not dating - she was offended.

She was not offended by that question at all.
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yes it is coz i saw it for myself, it states the same in th earticle and also similar topics existed here aswell

but on your say so that it wasnt insulting - that that mean he wasn't?

No i never said you have to believe what im saying. i am only stating my opinion. 
robbieluvr thumbnail

well now you do, πŸ₯±

Thanks for the info so ur jealous that Akkis settled in his life and taking all ur anger out on other actors. 
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greenbear

news channels? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

news channels ko to rai ka pahad banane ki adat hain when it comes to salman, they do not understand anything what is going on, they have zilch idea absolutely, they can go on saying whatever they want, infact negative news and analysis about Salman gives them TRPs, so naturally they are going to do that, unko paise milte hain and they get many viewers like you waiting to grasp each and every word they utter, isliye yeh sab dikhate hain. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

so u wud knw better abt him than the media? can i assume that?
I ain't no fool and probably have been seeing more abt salmaan than you. Salmaan was jelous and it showed - he was childish and it showed - you and your mate can deny that all you like,but it doesn't change that fact. so yes you and your mate go round in circles - with your πŸ₯±justifications. But those of is with brains and common sense can see what really went on - coz we are not blind in salmaan's love.
Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greenbear

She was not offended by that question at all.

O really?😳
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

Thanks for the info so ur jealous that Akkis settled in his life and taking all ur anger out on other actors. 

not at all - I got married the same time he did and i'm very happee for him.
but i see some of you think that salmaan cannot change after settling, which means you fans dun want him to get married. I really had hopes for salmaan and kat to settle down wid each other - aswell. coz he himself feels that once he is settled down he will change.
robbieluvr thumbnail
The only ppl with brains in the world are you salman haters. Media isnt always correct and i choose to stick to my opinion instead of a media person whos given money to bring news full of masala. Yes i will justify him until i see with my own two eyes that hes done something wrong.
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashraynaik

Salman Khan's past is better left unsaid because it cannot be defended.

Whatever he might claim ,Salman was the guy driving the car on that fateful night when he killed people sleeping on footpath.I know because I was in JJ hospital that night doing my internship in casualty.Early morning Salman was brought to JJ hospital by the police to check for alcohol consumption and he was fully tight.
The CMO  examined him .Then Salman tried to bribe the CMO right in front of me. The CMO was very brave to stand by his findings and did not give him a clean chit.πŸ‘

JJ hospital?

I think he was checked by the CMO of Bhabha hospital not JJ. JJ Hospital is in Byculla whereas Bhabha hospital is in Bandra.

They never brought him in early morning because he was arrested at 2pm the next afternoon whereas the accident took place at 2am that day.

the CMO has given an alcohol report 12 hrs after the accident, it has no legal value, sorry.

Oh so you saw him giving bribe? I think you should volunteer this info to the Bandra Magistrate just in case the prosecution wants to make their case strong, arrey what an important witness that noone was paying attn to until now? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†