Bigg Boss Season 4

I'm totally appaulled at Salmaan - Page 6

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Okay forget asking me that question what was wrong or offensive in that question.
lemme ask you - why did kat find that question offensive? and don't deny she didn't

I do deny that she found this question offensive because she didnt. She was uncomfortable with the question i do agree with because they might or might not be dating. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: elle45

Carisma, nice to see you here 😊

I may be one of the few rare people here who actually agree with you. It was a completely awkward episode, with one meaningless jibe after another by Salman Khan towards Katrina.

I mean, they're pretending to be cordial when he's so obviously not ok with her. Making non-funny jokes about eveything. Right from her Hindi-speaking ability to her co-stars and the "Bari Bhayankar lag rahi hain aap"

It's not like I don't like Salman Khan, infact, I watch almost all his movies. But this is one instance where he was being immature and rude.
If he really didn't want to do the interview, he could have refused. I'm sure the channel wouldn't be able to force him.

Thanks Elle - nice to bump into you here. The thing is on this forum there are going to be many Sk supporters who will turn a blind eye to what went on. I was offended coz my Akki's name was mentioned in vain.
But besides that Kat is a nice hard working girl, she was insulted - but the girl as young as she is really dealt with it the best she could. Even the news channel said that he was insulting her. But Critics here will deny that aswell.

Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashraynaik

If a woman is OK with another womans' humiliation then it is a very serious situation.
😭Then men like us are more sensitive and we will protect a woman from chauvinistic men like Salman even if he is a superstar.πŸ˜›

Katrina does not need your protection, she is well protected. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† From what I saw I saw no humiliation, his comments against Veena were humiliating, that I can agree on.

robbieluvr thumbnail
Just because a news channel said that he was insulting her it is true. 
robbieluvr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Greenbear

Katrina does not need your protection, she is well protected. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† From what I saw I saw no humiliation, his comments against Veena were humiliating, that I can agree on.

totally shes fully capable of handling herself.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Greenbear

haha asliyat pe aa hi gaye akhir, ab kuch nahi bacha to dig up past allegations, log aur kar bhi kya sakte hain. πŸ˜‰

what makes you think he will act his age which you feel he isn't doing now after he settles down? what has settling down got to do with it? koi magic potion hain kya jisse suddenly ap logon ko lage ki he is acting his age, say once he decides to settle down? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
In every thread bashing him, I have seen ppl give him this advice, so I keep wondering kya jadoo hoga once and if he settles down. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

to ur above comment can i say - i understand - fans get jelous when their fav star finds love and settles down. maybe that's why u cannot imagine him settle down and enjoy life to the fullest and wid a family
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robbieluvr

Just because a news channel said that he was insulting her it is true. 

yes it is coz i saw it for myself, it states the same in th earticle and also similar topics existed here aswell

but on your say so that it wasnt insulting - that that mean he wasn't?
robbieluvr thumbnail
I didnt know a fan gets jealous when his fav actor or actress settles down in his/her life. 
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robbieluvr

I do deny that she found this question offensive because she didnt. She was uncomfortable with the question i do agree with because they might or might not be dating. 

dating or not dating - she was offended.
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks Elle - nice to bump into you here. The thing is on this forum there are going to be many Sk supporters who will turn a blind eye to what went on. I was offended coz my Akki's name was mentioned in vain.
But besides that Kat is a nice hard working girl, she was insulted - but the girl as young as she is really dealt with it the best she could. Even the news channel said that he was insulting her. But Critics here will deny that aswell.

news channels? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

news channels ko to rai ka pahad banane ki adat hain when it comes to salman, they do not understand anything what is going on, they have zilch idea absolutely, they can go on saying whatever they want, infact negative news and analysis about Salman gives them TRPs, so naturally they are going to do that, unko paise milte hain and they get many viewers like you waiting to grasp each and every word they utter, isliye yeh sab dikhate hain. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†