Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Greenbear

koi action hain hi nahi dikhane ke liye, thats why ek saying se hi kam chala liya hain in logon ne. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in th eoriginal post i mentioned a few things - but some people have decided to take one in particular one, and are going round in circles trying to justify salmaans jelousy. such a shame - on those who couldn't see what he was doing. he was being his arrogant self - now he might very near in the future start fisting her aswell  like he did to the rest. salmaan for your own benefit jelousy controll karo - act your age and settle down.
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashraynaik

Are she could not escape from promoting the film Tees maar khan.She had to come.But she was under lot of strain.salman tried to mock her weak Hindi and then was incredulous of her opinions on Bigg Boss.His attitude was inappropriate..😊

Ofcourse promoting a movie is still ok if ur being "insulted". 
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashraynaik

Mr.greenbear aap naari ki izzat nahi karte kya?πŸ˜•

You feel that we should not be polite and courteous towards women?
That is really disturbing......😲

I am not Mr, I am miss, my name is Shefali. I am a woman and I did not find any of his comments offensive, I can very well differentiate between a friendly jibe and being offensive (like he was offensive during that eye for an eye comment on Veena) but here he was not.

But in every thread you need not open a nari mukti morcha abhiyan against him. πŸ˜›
robbieluvr thumbnail

koi action hain hi nahi dikhane ke liye, thats why ek saying se hi kam chala liya hain in logon ne. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bus keh diya actions speak louder than words ab batao toh konse action yaar hume bhi toh pata chale.
Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

I am not Mr, I am miss, my name is Shefali. I am a woman and I did not find any of his comments offensive, I can very well differentiate between a friendly jibe and being offensive (like he was offensive during that eye for an eye comment on Veena) but here he was not.

But in every thread you need not open a nari mukti morcha abhiyan against him. πŸ˜›

ashraynaik didn't i did. it's not abt being bad to a woman it's abt being horrible to a guest.
robbieluvr thumbnail
@ Carisma when did any of us Salman fans say that he is innocent. Im only refering to your question. 
Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

If a woman is OK with another womans' humiliation then it is a very serious situation.
😭Then men like us are more sensitive and we will protect a woman from chauvinistic men like Salman even if he is a superstar.Tongue
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

in th eoriginal post i mentioned a few things - but some people have decided to take one in particular one, and are going round in circles trying to justify salmaans jelousy. such a shame - on those who couldn't see what he was doing. he was being his arrogant self - now he might very near in the future start fisting her aswell  like he did to the rest. salmaan for your own benefit jelousy controll karo - act your age and settle down.

haha asliyat pe aa hi gaye akhir, ab kuch nahi bacha to dig up past allegations, log aur kar bhi kya sakte hain. πŸ˜‰

what makes you think he will act his age which you feel he isn't doing now after he settles down? what has settling down got to do with it? koi magic potion hain kya jisse suddenly ap logon ko lage ki he is acting his age, say once he decides to settle down? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
In every thread bashing him, I have seen ppl give him this advice, so I keep wondering kya jadoo hoga once and if he settles down. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Carisma, nice to see you here 😊

I may be one of the few rare people here who actually agree with you. It was a completely awkward episode, with one meaningless jibe after another by Salman Khan towards Katrina.

I mean, they're pretending to be cordial when he's so obviously not ok with her. Making non-funny jokes about eveything. Right from her Hindi-speaking ability to her co-stars and the "Bari Bhayankar lag rahi hain aap"

It's not like I don't like Salman Khan, infact, I watch almost all his movies. But this is one instance where he was being immature and rude.
If he really didn't want to do the interview, he could have refused. I'm sure the channel wouldn't be able to force him.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

@ Carisma when did any of us Salman fans say that he is innocent. Im only refering to your question. 

Okay forget asking me that question what was wrong or offensive in that question.
lemme ask you - why did kat find that question offensive? and don't deny she didn't