Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

20/12 Ria Ka Adda .:Jal Jal k dhua hoh gaye hum :. (Page 3)

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

new promo.. Sirf Arjun and nt Arjun Singhania ne more..

story moving a bit tooo fast... i was expecting his transformation wud take a week or two..Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87Nimz-KMHDu_Nishsumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
omg! goosebumps!! yeh hoa na arjun ka style... fast n direct dil se! =] i hope it actually happens the way its been shown in the promos!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
@manisha i still believe KMH2 is  more about the impact and consequences of a love that has crossed all the barriers! The fast paced of the story has always been well blended, first with the knife near Arohi's neck that left with a drop of blood,then the cottage scene where Arjun does not this new beat in his heart to see this girl on him and just drowned into it and then the kidnap scene,who transformed everything,with the again chakoo scene then the sorry scene,flower,tht flower symbolised,the giver to the receiver: 'u have pierced my heart like a sword' and even the shape of the flower is 'sword bladed' then it comes with the theme love in innocence,that knows just the beat of the heart and will stand to it,then come the blind trust of Arohi,all this because she knows he is the one.predicted by the panditji,or rather he is the one in her fate, then come how Arohi in this 6 days,combat her fears with the importance of life with arjun and phir Arohi's life is important to Arjun,phir the way both of them do not leave each other,even if both of them had different perspective. Then come the reality strikes to Arohi that again as swift as a sword plus she is numb,not knowing her emotion and added salt by gauri for her to be more confused whats this emotion. As it has been love in innocence where 'self surrender' was shown as 'blind trust', now it is time to see the 'selfless' lover of Arjun and the way he is fighting for it shows that! I still believe it is at the right pace as they are all preparatory of what supposedly the fate wanted, as how this love will transgress,i believe thats more in focus and now since it depends on two extreme sides of the family,the bloodfeel prevail to the extent of LOVE vs SOCIETY RULES, in short, LOVERS vs POLICEMENDON. Even if they gonna be really happy with each other being together,but this is not how the society will look at it,it will be like the sweetness of love vs the sour and bitterness of the society!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHviolettesecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged

check this out.. KMH1 was most talked abt on RKA for AAs hugs and total no. of chantaas Arjun recieved..

here is exclusive compilation of the brotherly sorta hugs of AA from season 1...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeper

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@All rkA u guys r Gr8 riter bt U i cant rite lyk U...Abt Y'day epi...IT Wz A .Hearttouchin.....Arjun past brought TEARS. in my Eyes..Kisi ka bhi Dil pighal jaye.Bt.I js don u'stand Arohi Ka dil kyun nahi Pighala.......Arohi makin me So Angry......epi.Reminded ....kmh 1...Kmh 2 mein .Arohi Abhi Kmh 1 Mein Jo Arjun Ne Arohi..ke saath Kiya tha Wahi ab Arohi Arjun k Saath Kar rahi..hai...Kisi bhi baat pe Visvaas Karne ko Taiyar hi nahi Js Hurtin arjun Evrday...Arohi Now Js Stop ds Tom n Jerry ka Khel .. .Kahin der na Ho jaaye Fir...Der wz EVERYTHING perfect In y'day EPI..All d scens .Dialogues ..BG SCORE......Evrthin Wz JS ...PERFECTTT....Osamm..Karan kritzz ka to kya kehna .i.Hv no wordss fr Dem Bothh r DOINNN Brilliant ..Fab...EXCELLENT Job...In Evry Epi.....Karanika Makinnn me SPEECHLESS evrday jsss...Luv dem..So muchh...Kmh 2 iss goinnn gr8 Bt Ye Misunderstanding kab dur ho iska Intezaar hai....now I js donn wan to C ne Mor misunderstanding In KMH 2 lyk KMH...1....Kmh 1 wz ol about MISUNDERSTANDING Now don want to C nethin lyk ds in Kmh 2....O'wise It vl b Kitani Misunderstanding hai..part 2...wanna c now Som hatke story..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_Nishviolettesecretkeepermchopra

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged

@manisha

Is that u wickedgeminiangel?????ROFL
Yaar AA ko tune banaya bhai behenROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
This time it wont be this hug,no worry,it will be directly 'aa gale lagja' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL aur phir 'gale mein hi phasgaye' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

You guys are really funny!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
reserved for replies Geek LOL Both IF and FB Inbox is bombarded with PMs LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

violetteBheegiBasanti

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@manisha

Is that u wickedgeminiangel?????ROFL
Yaar AA ko tune banaya bhai behenROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
This time it wont be this hug,no worry,it will be directly 'aa gale lagja' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL aur phir 'gale mein hi phasgaye' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

You guys are really funny!

no me not wickedBig smile.. thts some others work...i jst stumbled upon it..LOLLOLLOL.. i luked at it.. and found it so hilarious..ROFL.. brot back my RKA1 memories.... LOLLOLLOL i mean luk at all this hugs.. LOLLOLLOL..  i was expecting a count.. LOLLOLLOL bt she didnt put a count.. bt gud work she had almost all the hugs 4rm season 1LOL..

yeah this time to bina situation ke bhi hug kar rahe hai......"aa gale lag ja"...LOLLOLLOL..

"aur phir gale mein phas gaye".. ..

LOLLOLLOLyeah v mite c somethin like tht.. actually i remember a film song where rishi kappor and manisha koirala got stuck in one sweater...ROFLROFLROFL.. even singa whole song in it..ROFLROFLROFL they even doze off and have a dream abt thm dancing and singin in garden in it..ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL hpoe mayi doesnt c this ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

Edited by violette - 21 December 2010 at 4:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index