Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

20/12 Ria Ka Adda .:Jal Jal k dhua hoh gaye hum :. (Page 2)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
lLooved Todaay's Episode ..Star....Totally Fabuloous Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_Nishsumz3violettesecretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I am just falling in love with KMH once again..
perfect..i just loved the scene bw arohi and arjun.it was out of the world..mmm
gauri: she is like natasha of season 1 irritationg..hehe

Nimz-KMHDu_Nishsumz3violettesecretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@Miss-Pakiie: Loved the epi? Good :)

@Shreya: falling in love all over again? *whistles*

@Natz: I see you clicking Like Big smile Miss your paagalpan Hug

Edited by secretkeeper - 20 December 2010 at 1:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_NishvioletteQuirkymchopraBheegiBasanti

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
@mehr: whisteles..darling me is scared i am already mad abt one..two shows mean me gone and within tow three months i will have to move out too..gone na me then..but chalo til then me can lve it..hehe..
me cried again..imagine..last scene me..gpsh this is crzy now..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishvioletteQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Great takes guys! Read in discusiion thread and could feel the intensity  of todays scene!
I  will have mine in weekend or later!
chalo phir

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

violetteQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I loved today's episode, Arjun and Arohi trying to make each other jealous not being able to take their eyes off each other. Poor Arjun hurting himself when the glass broke to pieces in his hand, I would have loved to see Arohi run over and try to stop the bleeding but that didn't happen. Even though that scene didn't happen the way I hoped, it was still nice seeing Arohi's concern for Arjun. Poor Arohi is still conflicted about the way she feels, she loves him but is hurt that he lied to her.

I love Arjun's determination to not give up on Arohi so easily, he knows very well that she feels the same way about him as he does about her. I love the way he opened up to her about his childhood and why he didn't want to tell her the truth. I am glad he got a chance to pour his heart out to her, the only thing I didn't like about this scene was the ending where Gauri was shown listening. I am sure Gauri will use this to her advantage to further poison Arohi's mind against Arjun, Arohi needs to realize that Gauri is doing this out of jealousy. She knows that Gauri's love for Arjun was a one sided thing, that Arjun never loved her. Arohi needs to realize what Gauri is trying to do and let Gauri's plans backfire.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_NishvioletteQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
hello Gals!...Tongue

me jst copy pasting my quick take 4rm last adda.. need 2 rush 2 bank...Embarrassed

Aro is such a cute and gud hearted girl.. really felt 4 her today.. she cant c Arjun in pain.. Cry

gud epi.Thumbs Up. cant blame Arjun or Arohi.. felt 4 both of thm.. Cry...

Arjun's past revealed 2 Arohi.. Thumbs Up
bt Arjun needs 2 learn one more thng.. how 2 win back trust of a gf.. Rashi her sis gave rite advice.. he cant b bully needs 2 soften up.. esp in dealing with a sensitive girl like Arohi...road 2 Arohi needs 3 steps
1. repentance 4 wat he did
2. Sacrifice of his luv 4 arohi's self-respect
3. thn wud come Arohi's acceptance 4 him....

. thn may b she wud muster courage 2 stand together with him against the whole world.. in short long way 2 go for Arjun.. hope Rashi teaches him the rite thng.. luved the epi.. esp last scene...gud performances..!Clap

liked chikoo...LOL.. he is cute..LOL

i wanted 2 kill tht girl in last scene..AngryLOL

4 me the overall epi shud b touching, acting shud b gud, and thr shud b consistent story and shud have a gud flow .. as far as it is thr i can ignore other obvious flaws.. etc.. so over all epi was a 20-min-time-vasool fare..Thumbs Up

read the posts in hurry....luved thm..Thumbs Up~~ bt wud read thm aaraam se and reply in eve.. take care and keep adda rolling..Thumbs Up..

cya..Embarrassed

**runs to grab her purse..***

Nimz-KMHDu_Nishsumz3sam111222secretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
 Hola Adda,

Enjoyed reading everybody's views. It was a mixed episode for me. So my rating is a 5/10 too. 

Loved:
  • The Chiku/Aarohi conversation in the car ride back from the party. It was fun to watch.
  • Parts of the DJ/Aarohi conversation. It was nicely done. Thumbs Up Finally the light bulb seems to have gone off in DJs head about how much Arjun means to Aarohi!
  • Arjun sharing his pain with his sister! Thumbs Up
  • Arjun's confession sequence. Some of the dialogs were cliched but the screenplay for this part was good. Thumbs Up
Now...coming to what did not work for me...
  • Lets start with the continuation of the scene at the party. This could have been taken any number of different ways but the writers chose to adopt the most done-to-death one with Aarohi continuing to drink, both dancing with others, Arjun breaking the glass in jealousy etc. Stern Smile Given how much this show needs to improve to get past the alloted 150 episodes, such sequences are not doing the makers any favors. Coming to the acting...what was with that random chick Arjun was dancing with...desperate much? The dance lift of said character by Arjun was also horribly executed. Unhappy That said...Puneet was fun to watch as always and his expressions spot on! I also liked how both KKs emoted through their eyes. 
  • Coming to Arjun's conversation with his sister. The fake blood on KK's hand looked exactly like it did when Arjun broke the glass. Given that there was some lapsed time between the two...I will file this in the blooper category. Secondly...why did the sister just wrap the hand without spending some time cleaning the wound? D'oh
  • Moving on to the DJ - Aarohi conversation...I found it very OTT to have DJ come out of the room proclaiming that something big was going to happen! Really DJ? Stern Smile
  • The episode ending scene with Gouri overhearing the AA conversation! As I recall, Aarohi closed the room when she saw Arjun there. I know...I know...this is standard screenplay fare for Hindi serials! D'oh
Come on writers...your work has been improving so please do not fall back to the tried and tested so quickly! 

Cheers,
Jaya

Edited by darlunia - 20 December 2010 at 9:48pm

Nimz-KMHDu_Nishsumz3violettesam111222Quirkysecretkeeper

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index