loved Ranbir's entry - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pavs

heyyy norzar....loved kw's entry..there is an addictive freshness in his acting! am gonna enjoy his cameo...hv not watched da soap before so cnt comment on the content but the leads act well..

exactly ! we have watched kw as cute innocent guy most of the time this time he is playing perfect man with little shrewdness and loads of naughtiness in his character............i love the way he hyped his friendship with shravan.......he was so so so naughty wen he was saying how they were best of frns wen actually they were best of enemies...............................and how he smiled wen he made sachi jealous...............i wow killer hai dude
m dead pakkka..wahi killed meeeeeeeeeeee

so damm freakin hotttttttttttttttt
Awesome post Norzar. Loved the way they  showed the different sides of KWs character. I loved the precap when both came face to face. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Loved KW in his killer jacket. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIZZZZZLLLLIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the way Shravan reacted when Sanchi told him about Ranbirs entry. Awesome!!!!!!!!!
hi

Originally posted by sidfan11

exactly ! we have watched kw as cute innocent guy most of the time this time he is playing perfect man with little shrewdness and loads of naughtiness in his character............i love the way he hyped his friendship with shravan.......he was so so so naughty wen he was saying how they were best of frns wen actually they were best of enemies...............................and how he smiled wen he made sachi jealous...............i wow killer hai dude

yup it seems to be a different role, i liked his clothes and how he enty was presented

norzar
hi

Originally posted by mini003

m dead pakkka..wahi killed meeeeeeeeeeee

so damm freakin hotttttttttttttttt

me toooooo. haha

norzar
hi

Originally posted by ginac

Awesome post Norzar. Loved the way they  showed the different sides of KWs character. I loved the precap when both came face to face. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Loved KW in his killer jacket. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIZZZZZLLLLIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the way Shravan reacted when Sanchi told him about Ranbirs entry. Awesome!!!!!!!!!

yup sharvan was stunned heang that sanchi thinks ranbir is his best friend. haha

wiating to see hwo rnabir sharvan behave after seeing each otehr today

norzar