Pia is getting on Abhay nerves now.

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Seriously now Pia is becoming chipkoo rather than love sick girl,

What yaar? Had karti hai! Abhay gane lagega,

Jahan me jata hun vahi chali aati ho,
Dhire Dhire mere sar ko ghumati ho, yeh to batao ki tum, meri kaun ho?

Just stop this now Pia, He is tired of being stalked by you.

And it is said, ''go close to someone, but not that much close, that they cant breath and suffocate, by closeness of yours''

so Pia is now suffocating Abhay, he doesnt want to be rude to her, but she is provoking him.

And Pia always sings,
''chahu pas pas ana koi, dhund ke bahana, chtumhara raaz hai janana,chahe roke yeh zamana, chahe mare PURA COllege taana, tumko he paana.'

and Abhay is tired of this now, what yaar, he has also emotions, hamesha dukhti RAG pe hi haath rakhti hai PIA.

Her most favourite lines are,

Abhay tum kaun ho?
And if I would in Abhay's place, i would have answered,
''I am the one who is in your every questions,''

Abhay tum kya ho?
''I am one creature,of whom you are so desperet to know, that even if I breath, you would ask, ''Abhay tum saans kyu le rahe ho?''

Abhay Maithili kaun hai?
''tumhari sautan''

Abhay tume harbaar musibat ka pata kaise chal jata hai?
''har baar ek musibat questions poochti rehti hai, to dusri musibat ko invite kar hi deti hai, Aur dusri musibat ghar pe bethi hai.'' to main musibato ko compny me leke ghumta hun

Abhay tumne meri Photo apne wallet me kyu rakhi hai?
''sabko batane ke liye, ki iss ladki se bach ke rehna, yeh saans kam leti hai, sawal jyada poochti hai.

Abhay tum aisa kyu kar rahe ho?
''bas maja aata hai tumhe sawal puchte dekhna, aur tumse dur rehne ki baate karna, aur pas aa jana.

Abhay is getting tired of her now day by day,and if this continues he would leave the college.

And our Abhay is not 0.1 % less than Pia, he is now so much Stubborn that even if Pia looks at him, he fumes.

Are bhai jara thand rakh yaar, ladki pyar me andhi ho rahi hai, thoda to reaction ayega hi.

That's not your fault, if you are somuch handsom that someone cant take off her eyes from you.

And you also sometimes make us angry by kissing those Bimbos and touching T.

Save the kisses for Pia too, i mean sabko kisses dete ghumte ho aur Pia ko ek pyari si Dimple vali smile bhi nahi de sakte?

Remember carefully Abhay has never smiled for Pia.

All Pia want is you, nothing big deal, dude. Give yourself to Pia, She will handle you more carefully, than you take care of her.

And and and, if you want to get Pia out of your life, than dont seduce her to kiss you, and jerk her.

Because it makes her want you more. Woh tumhari sanso ki khushbu, woh tumhare cologne ki smell, woh tumhari nashili ankhe, woh tumhare gusse se bhare hue laal laal gaal, akhir kaun bahot der tak resist kar payega?

What do you guys think?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index