Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

why anmol fell in love with ragini?.. (Page 3)

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

End of show we heard these dialogues." meri zindagi aur khud se zyada pyar karta houn"'(agar main ragini k jagah hoti to bolti....kyun karte ho mujhse itna pyaar..maine to apke liye kabhi kuch bhi nahi kiya............WinkLOL..but the man is anmol ..who just can love unconditionalyStar )

Anmol loved his wife more than himself and she is his life.(including t ammy)

Yes she is ragini'anmol beautiful..adorable wife..(saw parul in SBB ..she was looking extra gorgeous..firstly I used to thought apu's entrys asar..now I think its yash's charm inher lifeEmbarrassed...)

As a mother she adored both her kids..she showered her love on both of them and anytime present for there wellbeing..a caring mother'(Thumbs UpClapStar undoubtatedlly the best mother)

As a sis-in -law she had the responsibility to look after alekh her jijaji..he too not less than a kid and needed all the love/caring.ragini was there for him too anytime'must say a caring mother for alekh too..

As a daughter In law she was a very respectful /dutiful bahu..she took all her responsibilities as a bahu very seriously 'as a d-i-l  she was always there to protect her family ..vasu was proud of her in the end..

A a daughter she was the pride of mamaji and always the adorable well cultured daughter...

Why anmol fell in love with his wife ragini?..

Anmol his lifestyle totally different of ragini's..

Wat I mentioned above was the world of ragini..her family .her responsibilities '

Her lifestyle  simple'nothing extravagant..

Anmol coming in her life as her husband and after 7 yrs he too changed completely and adjusted with this simple family oriented lifestyle..

His past we got a glimpse of wat was his life..next he had shivani as his GF..a model..dressing style so different from ragini..well must say a big contrast..

Shivani model high society girl..partying..end up being greedy for money and no family values at all..

Whereas ragini though married  in a rich family kept her family values..simplicity..above all her family her priority.

There is a saying that says.."it is the face that attracts but personality that captures the heart"..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

In my opinion this one reason why anmol fell so heads and heels in love with ragini'it's the simple sweet caring adorable personality of ragini that that has captured the heart of anmol..he ended falling in love with her and became his jaan forever..

Same goes for ragini the one who once was a stranger for her  but his caring..doting..lovable personality captured her heart and she too fell in love deeply with her husband..

End they became one magical couple who captured our heart '

So wat your thought about why anmol fell in love with his lovely wife ragini?..

u r awesome ..saveeta....how u can write about a fictional character ..so wonderfully..Starthe way u understand ...anmol's character..I m damn sure..ct's of bidaai also cant Star

Edited by poo_s - 23 December 2010 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@poo..you said  it the man is ANMOL and his unconditional love just left us all spellbound...

such love for ragini..well she did have something exceptional..her simplicity .her personality..devotion for her family..

their first meeting and  in my opinion anmol heart must have felt something for her at that moment..her pain of losing her husband..later as her husband to bring happiness in her life once more..it was the start of his unconditional love for ragini..

Edited by savee_k - 25 December 2010 at 10:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorrekha02

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

@poo..you know RS/CT have given us the most  precious gift and its ANMOL..yes he is truly anmol for us..

i'm so happy RS introduced a new character after leap not a replacement of ranveer...

Anmol for me as i always say he is unique ...so much depth in this character and  upmost someone who had to portray a father..son..bro.husband and apoorva made all this so believable ..

he totally deserved  an award  for portraying anmol on screen ...he was the best father/husband...

apoorva did made an impact with this character ANMOL... Clap

this i wont deny i just adoreeeeeeeee  apoorva as anmol..my favourite...Smile

Edited by savee_k - 25 December 2010 at 11:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Saveet Anmol tho Anmol hi hai aur rahega !!
What Ragini realized  abt Anmol  in the end we knew from the very beginning..

Anmol's love for ragini well kya kehey its like forever .. Like god had already decided that he would love her immensely ...

A person who lost everything his GF walked out on him he was totally a stone at heart but seeing Ragini her love for a family her devotion gave him life again...

I have no second thought about Anmol's love for ragini, its just so so believable and  every minute  touch of love he showered and never expected anything in return ..

The thought of seeing her loosing Ranveer  gave him the belief that there is someone else out there who has been in a situation like me and some how some day we both can make things happen for both of us ..

His love for Ragini gave him the strength to see life and  love again no matter what the other person(Ragini) would shower on him ..

Such a beautiful love he showered on his wife never had a thought of expecting anything 
beautiful simply beautiful from his side !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanrekha02luv_sakshisaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@shanti.good point...

anmol's devotion towards ragini..his unconditional love for her..

in this 7yrs his priority was the happiness and always bring a smile on ragini's face."the "mein aap ke liye kuch bhi karounga"" aap kahein aur mein na karoun yeh ho nahin sakta"" aap ko khush dekhna chahata houn humesha"...proved the intensity of his love for ragini..

wat he lost and wat he gained in return..an angel as his daughter tammy..a beautiful wife..simple  ...caring and so family oriented..

anmol just treasured all this in his heart as they both gave him a second chance to live life once more and he showered all his love on them ..

really anmol has amazed us with so much love he  had esp for ragini..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86anizorrekha02luv_sakshishanti05

Go to top