Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

why anmol fell in love with ragini?.. (Page 2)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
dev was luckiest re.....armaan ko phir jassi ka thoda bahut gusa sehna pada but anmolCry ...yes me too missing him loads

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
i was watching the scene from 12th nov where Anmol leaves the house...... Oh - My - God ..... Anmol's last look at Ragini and then he passed her way and slowly gave his hand to Khushi as if he was reaching out to hold onto this family through something, through someone and instantly Khushi's hand came as the answer to his silent prayer.....and the way this entire scene was executed with slow motion and the heartbreaking bg score (the singer's hearttouching voice) was something that just touched the core of my heart..... everything just completely justified his emotions at that very moment

luv
rehana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02sami01saveeta24

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
great post, i think he was half in love with before he even met her, the way ranvir always talked about pyar ka nasha, later he saw her personality so down to earth and selfless, her sanskaars as he even told her once aap hamesha sach hoti he aur sach ka saath deti he. she always cared for him not love but concern, they say that men always look for a mother in their wives, he got that in ragini .

rekha02sami01saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

@rehana..that scene was so heart tearing..the look and i cant stop myself to get teary-eyed.Cry

all his emotions he conveyed it to ragini through that look...

there was that hope that she will hold his hand and stop him and not to leave her..hope that she could feel his anguish/see his pain ..hope that she could see the depth of his love for her..

as for ragini we cant say she was not going through same pain..the way she looked at him holding khushi's hand her facial expression showed through which emotional turmoil she is going through..her heart desire anmol is hers but her mind the opposite to let him go to his true love which was a big mistake of ragini..

destiny who brought them together and circumstances played in their favor and its ragini once more who called him  back as they were made for each other ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

@anizor..nice views..

yes ranveer talked so much about ragini to anmol ..i remember anmol saying to ranveer "tum nein apne jaanejigar ragini ke liye kuch mangaa"..ranveer reply to anmol was "agar tumhare ragini jaise patni ho toh tum usse apne zindagi aur jaan banane ke alawaa kuch nahin sochoge"in the end anmol did it..ragini was his life and love..

for me everytime i watch the hospital scene of ragini/anmol first meeting the eyes lock and i could feel something did hapenned esp for anmol..he saw ragini for the first time and in a very tragic situation her losing her husband...i'm sure his heart already fell for her at that very moment..once he married her he was hers for life..

must say ragini's devotion towards her family and the down to earth person as put it and above all the simplicity in her lifestyle did conquered his heart much much more ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorrekha02sami01

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@anizor..nice views..

yes ranveer talked so much about ragini to anmol ..i remember anmol saying to ranveer "tum nein apne jaanejigar ragini ke liye kuch mangaa"..ranveer reply to anmol was "agar tumhare ragini jaise patni ho toh tum usse apne zindagi aur jaan banane ke alawaa kuch nahin sochoge"in the end anmol did it..ragini was his life and love..

for me everytime i watch the hospital scene of ragini/anmol first meeting the eyes lock and i could feel something did hapenned esp for anmol..he saw ragini for the first time and in a very tragic situation her losing her husband...i'm sure his heart already fell for her at that very moment..once he married her he was hers for life..

must say ragini's devotion towards her family and the down to earth person as put it and above all the simplicity in her lifestyle did conquered his heart much much more ..

Anizor and Saveetha Nice viewsClap.Yes the first eyelock of Angini eventhough it was in a tragic moment was enough to prove their awesome chemistryEmbarrassed.Everytime Ranvir was always in praise of RaginiWink that was when Anmol could have fell for herWink.Not to forget even her simplicityClap,love for her familyClap,love for Ranvir even he passed before 7 yearsClap, was also reasons for Anmol to love Ragini so deeply.Embarrassed

anizorsaveeta24sami01

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

@krithikas..agree with you their first meeting and the  chemistry was there already which amazed me at that moment..

like i said there was a big contrast in his lifestyle and ragini's one..just think how much this has changed anmol's life completely..he got a family..most importantly a daughter and such a devoted and sweet wife and above all her simplicity ...

anmol for sure wanted to treasure them in his heart forever.end we know both were his life..

Edited by savee_k - 20 December 2010 at 8:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithikas..agree with you their first meeting and the  chemistry was there already which amazed me at that moment..

like i said there was a big contrast in his lifestyle and ragini's one..just think how much this has changed anmol's life completely..he got a family..most importantly a daughter and such a devoted and sweet wife and above all her simplicity ...

anmol for sure wanted to treasure them in his heart forever.end we know both were his life..
True Saveetha,After Shivani left him and his LOVE  for money ,Anmol must have hated all the girls but seeing Ragini's devotion to Ranvir's family even after Ranvir's death must have made him love Ragini so much.There was a huge contrast between Shivani and Ragini.One left her true love for money and the other sacrificed herself for her true love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsami01

Go to top