India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

why anmol fell in love with ragini?..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged

End of show we heard these dialogues." meri zindagi aur khud se zyada pyar karta houn"…

Anmol loved his wife more than himself and she is his life.

Yes she is ragini…anmol beautiful..adorable wife..

As a mother she adored both her kids..she showered her love on both of them and anytime present for there wellbeing..a caring mother…

As a sis-in -law she had the responsibility to look after alekh her jijaji..he too not less than a kid and needed all the love/caring.ragini was there for him too anytime…must say a caring mother for alekh too..

As a daughter In law she was a very respectful /dutiful bahu..she took all her responsibilities as a bahu very seriously …as a d-i-l  she was always there to protect her family ..vasu was proud of her in the end..

A a daughter she was the pride of mamaji and always the adorable well cultured daughter...

Why anmol fell in love with his wife ragini?..

Anmol his lifestyle totally different of ragini's..

Wat I mentioned above was the world of ragini..her family .her responsibilities …

Her lifestyle  simple…nothing extravagant..

Anmol coming in her life as her husband and after 7 yrs he too changed completely and adjusted with this simple family oriented lifestyle..

His past we got a glimpse of wat was his life..next he had shivani as his GF..a model..dressing style so different from ragini..well must say a big contrast..

Shivani model high society girl..partying..end up being greedy for money and no family values at all..

Whereas ragini though married  in a rich family kept her family values..simplicity..above all her family her priority.

There is a saying that says.."it is the face that attracts but personality that captures the heart"..

In my opinion this one reason why anmol fell so heads and heels in love with ragini…it's the simple sweet caring adorable personality of ragini that that has captured the heart of anmol..he ended falling in love with her and became his jaan forever..

Same goes for ragini the one who once was a stranger for her  but his caring..doting..lovable personality captured her heart and she too fell in love deeply with her husband..

End they became one magical couple who captured our heart …

So wat your thought about why anmol fell in love with his lovely wife ragini?..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorpoo_srekha02luv_sakshisami01Winchesterbros

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

End of show we heard these dialogues." meri zindagi aur khud se zyada pyar karta houn"'(anmol borrowed lines from kajjalLOLLOLLOL she used to rant khud se jyada pyaar karti hoon to dev all the time..dev kabhi nahi kehta tha....anmol ne keh diya ragini koLOL yeh to thi mazaak ki baat) coming to reality..the gesture itself showed depth of his feelings,his hasti....the very existence ..is these two women Ragini and Tammy

Anmol loved his wife more than himself and she is his life.

Yes she is ragini'anmol beautiful..adorable wife..agreed Ragini looks absolutely regal post leap

As a mother she adored both her kids..she showered her love on both of them and anytime present for there wellbeing..a caring mother'

As a sis-in -law she had the responsibility to look after alekh her jijaji..he too not less than a kid and needed all the love/caring.ragini was there for him too anytime'must say a caring mother for alekh too..

As a daughter In law she was a very respectful /dutiful bahu..she took all her responsibilities as a bahu very seriously 'as a d-i-l  she was always there to protect her family ..vasu was proud of her in the end..

A a daughter she was the pride of mamaji and always the adorable well cultured daughter...she was perfect everything but not perfect patniCryCryCryCryCry,anmol ko caretaker samjhti rahi itne saal

Why anmol fell in love with his wife ragini?..

Anmol his lifestyle totally different of ragini's..

Wat I mentioned above was the world of ragini..her family .her responsibilities '

Her lifestyle  simple'nothing extravagant..

Anmol coming in her life as her husband and after 7 yrs he too changed completely and adjusted with this simple family oriented lifestyle..

His past we got a glimpse of wat was his life..next he had shivani as his GF..a model..dressing style so different from ragini..well must say a big contrast..

Shivani model high society girl..partying..end up being greedy for money and no family values at all..

Whereas ragini though married  in a rich family kept her family values..simplicity..above all her family her priority.

There is a saying that says.."it is the face that attracts but personality that captures the heart"..yes it is absolute truth...a charming face attracts oneself but to retain that attraction we need personality and its charms...Ragini in her selfless and devoted to family life won anmol's heart.

In my opinion this one reason why anmol fell so heads and heels in love with ragini'it's the simple sweet caring adorable personality of ragini that that has captured the heart of anmol..he ended falling in love with her and became his jaan forever..

Same goes for ragini the one who once was a stranger for her  but his caring..doting..lovable personality captured her heart and she too fell in love deeply with her husband..

End they became one magical couple who captured our heart '

So wat your thought about why anmol fell in love with his lovely wife ragini?..

awesome post saveeClapClapClap
my pointers in bold and red
rafta rafta wo meri hasti ka saamaan ho gaye...
jaa..n se phir jaan hue phir jaane jaanaa ho gaye....
in my opinion he found ragini contrast to what shivani was,he started to see her small gestures,her commitment to her family,it captured his heart and he did not even mind her total disregard of him as a person with feelings,she cared for him as human being a care taker but nothing more.
Only few times he felt a bit disappointed with her,when she tried to thank him and not support him..in fact depth of his personality is so powerful and magnetic that one forgets any flaws that relationship had......
to me it was her simplicity that captured his heart,,,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorpoo_srekha02saveeta24Winchesterbros

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@sami..great thought..Thumbs Up

second you here her simplicity just captured his heart..

this i agree ragini was not that so kind with anmol..handkerchief scene where he hurt him with "meri parivaar"..next with gunni going to mumbai.but one thing him leaving the house  was a blessing in disguise..it was the first time ragini realised the true importance of anmol in her life and for her family..her restlessnes of him not coming home till late and when alekh told tammy may be he has gone where sadnah is we could see the fear on ragini's face,,,things began to change in their relationship..it started with friendship..she gifted him a shirt.next she stood by her husband in the POA issue..cottage scene trust became more concrete.then understanding..later to love..

definitey anmol was bowled over by ragini's  simple lifestyle and he fell for her.

whereas ragini dhere dhere par pyar toh hua akhir mein and his personality too has captured her heart..anmol who will do anything for her happiness even leave the house for her..

yes they created magic this couple with their sweet/simple personality..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorrekha02sami01

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Sammy di, Caretaker?? chalo you have given him promotion....i thot he was her watchman Ermm ....... and savee di....i will shut up Day Dreaming.....i will TRY to justify my take on this thru my FF Wink.....loved reading it ...

luv
rehana

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorrekha02sami01saveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Sammy di, Caretaker?? chalo you have given him promotion....i thot he was her watchman Ermm ....... and savee di....i will shut up Day Dreaming.....i will TRY to justify my take on this thru my FF Wink.....loved reading it ...

luv
rehana

Rehana, why do you want to shut up, I want to read your views on Saveeta's topic.Big smile plus FF will be welcome.Thumbs UpCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_ssami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
lol watchman is perfect word every time i try to make video mix on them na i get more angry at raginiLOL as i cant find proper scenes where she showed some concern for himLOL but socha savee ka post hai ragini ki dhajiyaan nahi udaayenge

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorsaveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Nowadays Apu's characters seem to fall first and not the otherway round, Armaan and Dev were so lucky.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

lol watchman is perfect word every time i try to make video mix on them na i get more angry at raginiLOL as i cant find proper scenes where she showed some concern for himLOL but socha savee ka post hai ragini ki dhajiyaan nahi udaayenge

Wish Apu does something else but can't forget Anmol, wish him back more.OuchUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorsaveeta24

Go to top