Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{ I m back to take revenge~ {Maneet} new updt on 9 (Page 6)

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged

hey guys i am realyy sorryyyyyyyyyyy for the delay . actually i am stuck with some important work of mine so could not be able to wrte a part and plz forgive me for the mistake. .well so no more bakwaas and here the next part.Enjoy...Smile

~{I am back to take revenge}~
                                           Part-2

On airport

girl : i am....... Sonia malhotra

of : can i see ur passport mam

gi:yeah y not " she handle him her passport

of :  plz here mam

officer lead her to the private jet

she sit comfortabily on ser seat, she is very tired of  these heavy 6 month. she felt relief prem was a great support for her  ( yeah guyz she is geet )she did not know if she able to do this without him.she smiled to think how he support her how he stand by her side every time when she need him.he  wanted to come with her but she denied and said she will call him if she need him.he wanted to insist but but stop seeing her cute puppy face, OK then he said with annoyed face she laugh to see his exprssion.he such a cutie.

"BEEP" "BEEP"

a smile crept on her face when she read the massenge send by her best friend .but she frowned when airhoetess told to switch off her phone bcz flight will be take off any time.she nodded take deep breat she open her laptop .now time to focus on mission.

she start wright something on her laptop she start writing her shedule how to get plan on the track.soon her eyes start to get heavy she neede sleep after she is having her peacful sleep bcz she going backto take what she wanted the most.she closed her laptop and lyed on bed wich very comfortable .prem knew exactly what she need and when she need.

she stand to take some liquirice from her bag when a heavy album fall down from a deck.she  the looked the album could her ever going to leave from the her hunted memorise.
she picked up the album and try to put it inside her bag .she stopped , she dont know why but her finger touch the album which is having some of her past in it.she slowly oped it.

she set back again on her bed and folded her legs comfortably .sheopened it the first pics of her arrival in india second on her first day in college.she closed her eyes to remeber her momories wich she never ever going to forget.

(now guys time to flash back, now plz atleast show me ur teeth like this)

"FLASH BACK"

"wow" first word was come from geet mouth when she see the hugeeee college.she is a orphan her parents died when she was born .she was born in orphana where children live to sacrifice thier life but is not like that she is not going to sacrifice her for any one.she got her scholarship .every teacher is proud of her and to be her teacher.she is a appel of her teacher eyes she's loved by every one in her town. she joined  her ahnd and pray for her day.

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

geet college pics

( i will show the name after some time)

gate of the college

pics of canteen
basketball court

/

she stepped in the coleege

she felt so fresh but she miss her small town too .she is here all alon no one knew her and she too does not know any one here her destiny bring her here .she is wearing simple WHITE  churidaar ,but still she is looking stunning.she was memorized by the beauti of college bcz she never  be a part of the beu.

she still looking at the college when suddenly she collied wid some one n her all book scattered on the marble floor .she bent down to collect her books not even care to look the person , the person from whom she collied bent down and start to help her in collecting her books.geet looked the person ,she is a girl ( sorry guys i know u r expecting armaan) her hair are curly and she is wearing capry and beautful pink top.

girl: i am sorry sweety i am lost in thinking something so i did not notice u.

geet: (with a beautful smile) its ok i can understand even i am also lost in something

girl: ok , so thats mean our thinking is almost same ( she smiled) well i am pinky.

Geet: u can call me geet 

mu: so u come from another town, dont u?

GEET : yeah u gusse right i came from another town.

P: so friends

G: yeah friend

they shake hand

PI: ek saath one round aur ho jaye college ka

GE: yeah sure aur vese bhi ye college itna bada hai ke mujhe kam se kam teen bar ghoomna padega yaha ka rasta yaad rakhne ke liyen.

both giggled and start roaming around college

when they admiring the basket ball court suddenly a ball came from no where and hit GEET head a quite hard

she turned around to look who the hell hit her.

when she turned she see the group of girls were playing a basket ball.They all are wearing very short skirts, which is hardly covering them.GEET see  a girl stading in the center of the bimbos.She have very heaving make up on her face and and eybrow up to show her attitude.The the girl ( yes she is NAINTARA  guys) spoke to GEET with an attitude.

N: hey u miss behenji gimme a ball.

GEET got furous at this..First her ball hit her back and instead to apologize she giving her attitude.

G: hey watch where u r playing.

GEET dribble the ball and throw it on the right on the basket .Everyone clapped for he and boys whistled .

To see this NAINTARA  got irritate and spoke.

N: hey u miss behenji apini limited English and sport skills apne pass hi rakho, samjhi.

G: jinke pass aur koi jawab nahi hota to wo yahi kehte hain.

N: oh really agar aisi baat hai to ho jay eek one on one game.

G: yeah sure , I am in.

In all time  PINKY  standing there and listening their conversation and afraid to if this conversation lead to major fight.

NAINTARA  smirk

N: listen miss whatever , kisi bhi challenge main jab tak maza nahi aata jab tak usme koi punishment na ho.

G ( with confuse expression) : what kind of punishment.

N: if u coudl not win so I give u punishment or I can do whatever I want .and so do u.

G: ok . so what kind of punishment. (GEET ask with confidence.)

NAINTARA  looked here and there and after few minutes she said.

If u not be able not win then I will throw that black  greec on ur face.

Everyone gasped in the BB court because the knew NAINTARA.She's the captain of BB girls team of the college.and she had win many competition.

GEET think for a while and said.: fine I am excepting ur challenge.

NAINTARA  agin smirk at this.

PINKY horrified at this challenge and incourage GEET.

P: GEET  rehne de yaar kyun is faltu challenege main padh rahi
hai, agar har var gaye to faltu main pehle din hi izzat ka halwa ba jayega.

G: I am not to back off now PINKY ." she said with a confidence.

PINKY  take sigh she knew GEET now .so she give her courage

P: all the best GEET ja jitke aa  aur dikha de is churail ko.

GEET  smiled at her.

The game begane rifry throw the ball up in the air and GEET got the first chance to play the game.

The game was on the heat.

N.T was loosing badly. (HER NAME IS QUITE LONG)

The game got over and GEET win.N.T  could not belive that she get defeat first time in her whole life.

PINKY  jump from her seat and give GEET a tight  crushing hug.

PINKY  while jumping: OMG'OMG GEET  we win we win .hum ne us stupid egeotic ko hara diya.

GEET  smiled at her antics.

PINKY  pick up the black greec and handed to GEET.

P: GEET  show her new look.( they both giggle and looked toward horrified N.T.

GEET  take greec and walk towards N.T

N.T closed her eyes in fear.GEET going to throw the black greec on her then suddenly stopped.N.T opened her eyes .and touch her face .why she did not feel anything.

Then she see GEET is standing on her same spot.

G: N.T this is ur first and last change that I am leaving u other wise next time I am not going to leave u.

N.T  throw angy look on her.

Suddenly from nowhere , some one stuk from GEET  back which make GEET  jump.and with in a second the black.G which is in GEET  hand spill on N.T  face.

The BB court burst in a fist  of laughter..the day is definetly not going to be good for N.T.

N.T felt humiliated .her blood boiled on 1000 degree of temperature .She felt that she's going to burst any moment bcz of her rising anger..She try to wiped her face from her hankerchief which is really not helping her.

GEET while controlling her laugh.

GEET: listen maya I don't know how this got happen.

P:Rehne de na GEET lagta hai greec ko N.T ka chehra itna pasan aya ke wo khud ko N.T ke chehre se door nahi rakh paya.

They again laugh at this.

N.T turned her palm in a tight fist.,she clutch her jaw in ager.and leave the court not ever dare to look back.

GEET and N.T control their laugh and move towards a cantee.Both were tired of the wonderful greecy day.

N.T  entered in her roomand brock everything in burst of  anger.she clutch her hair in her fit she is not going to leave that behengi she have to pay , pay for every thing which she has  done to her.

N.T  got up and pick up her phone, she need him .

She dialed his number.

The person pick up the phone
He: hey sweetheart how come u miss me.

N: plz come( while fake crying)

The person got worrid

P: hey N.T  why r u crying

N: nothing just missing u?( with fake love)

The person rolled his eyes no one could understand N.T  better than him.

P: Say N.T

N:OK

N.T narrated the whole incident but mix some more spice  and give the whole blame on GEET.

The person  did not believe how can anyone do this with his .N.T.

P: don't worry sweet heart :I am coming , I am coming tomorrow>OK

MA: ok bye I love u jaan

P: I love u too sweetheart.

N.T click the red button and smirk to her victory.now she is going to show that girl what humiliation is.

She layed on her bed with calmful brain bcause she know that the person she is waiting not going to leave that B***h.

On other room GEET  was praying for her for good future.

next day

The birds are cheerping and singing the song .the sun sreading his rays to world  to give it neew an fresh day.

Every one in college are yawning.and prepairing for their first class.

"ZOOM"  "ZOOM"

This voice grab every one attention.

They see the byke entering in the college gate

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Every one shot up to see the person.

To be continued...............Wink

hey guys to plz tell me how was the part.dont forget to comment and click like botton

love u
salinaSmile

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetsad777kirannaryaniAyesha_MSKnonabebulakshmisalvadiitsallabtGURTIshalinikanagusaweet-parisurbhijn106mishtibdoosheekamaanmishtishivangi783Lakshmi86s-o-m-m-i-eRocks.Dharamaanujaanu-shamima-cyum321angel_smilysmj1977.shrutiblueopalesha143komlikaambbihawajiha-1-Veritaserum-preethiaShalve--Ratna--namita25mitzi11charmed onesswetha10kooliiohinal_maaneetrsroopali...vibha...CrazyCutesyspvd

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
superb update.....loved it....plzzz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wild-

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

nice update...Smile...

thanks 4 PM me....
keep it up..Thumbs Up..

lov,Heart
Tama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzz-wild-

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
wow... nice update....

-wild-

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
superb update
loved it
do continue soon

-wild-

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
amazing update...pls continue soon...

-wild-

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
wow nice ff... liked the concept.. do continue soon

-wild-

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Awe I really do wonder what happened but all will be reveals as your going on flashback mode and ergh NT is such a jerk and I'm thinking the person she was talking to was maan anywas great update and continue soon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaaddis-wild-

Go to top