Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP-Look who is talking abt 'not interfering'!loool (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
BANG ON!....They both remind me so much of Katy Perry's " Hot n Cold" that a mix should be made on them.

And who all think that Abhay is not going to be too happy seeing Piya belly dancing at a bachelor's party?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

yup! they just can't stay away from each other.. ITS SO OBVIOUS!!
gosh!! they just like to play this "I hate you" games.
He says he hates her & asks her to stay away, yet, at the end scene, he grabs her hand & pulls her close like a boyfriend..

yes....they both totally enjoy this i hate you games!.....and yes....its his own fault....how should she stay away when he doesnt even let go of her sight?LOLEmbarrassed
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

ha ha...very nice post..i completely agree with you...these two just can't keep away from each other at all....i too am loving their "stay away" and "hate each other".....any girl would be interested and curious..the only thing is...wat piya is doin is soooo visible to abhay....aise looks dekar uska naam google karti hai..uske saamne hi...lol..obv abahy wasn't just gonna sit there...she confronts abhay before really goin into detail and finding out the truth...and abhay too..he is all interested in piya..and wat she is upto...bt dikhana nahin hai....

aur jab out dear moon uncle aur danish party main ho..toh abhay ka jaana toh banta hi hai boss...lol...

loved ur last line...possesive abhay...he didn't want piya to do belly dancing..wearing those clothers i guess...ha ha...can't wait for tomo episode....

thnxBig smile

yea! Piya should do the research in her room like Bella next timeLOL......i think she will get a hand on that book the Dobriyals have and get her final answer thereWink

yea....he tries to not show how much he cares abt her......but its not working dude! u r to possesive!LOL.....yes....the last scene was probably abt that he didnt want her to go into the party with those clothes...and end up dancing!.....i must say....that was one cute and gorgeous belly dancer thoughLOL

@bold LOL....yea Mr Detective A!...he should deffo not complain abt Piya trying to act a decetive he is even worse!LOL
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena31

loved ur post...see they really dont know the meaning of 'staying away';'hate u';'dont interfere'...hmm they have their own dictionary

I was going to say the same thing. In their dictionary stay away has diff. meaning.

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Lol. So true. Abhay just wants Pia to stop interferring but he can do all the poking in other peoples matter. LOL
He is always asking her why are you doing this? Why are you here? why did you do that?....and on n on! LOL

really thanks to Abhay n Pia we a have a new meaning of stay away and hate! LOL

exaclty.....i have the right to decide over you....but you...you should stay away from me...even if pretend to kiss u all the time and save you all the time and then just disapperConfusedLOL

yea! the new definition of staying away and hatred in Abhiya dicitionary rocks!Embarrassed

Edited by ..Mari.. - 20 December 2010 at 10:37am

Ameres

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
What they say versus (what they really mean):

Piya: I hate you Abhay. (I'm losing myself in your color changing, mighty hypnotic eyes. Do not hate you at all. Might be in love with you. Confused! Help!!!!Smile)

Abhay: Stay away from me Piya. (Please stay away from me, I beg of you. Its for your own good. But I cannot, will not, shall not stay away from you...ever. I will eavesdrop on every conversation you have, save you from every tree branch, evil womaniser, my conniving parents and even myself if I have to. But you please stay away from meSmileSmileSmile)

No wonder Piya is confused. I'd be too if my guy messed with my head like this! Big smile

..Mari..

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
this 2 r giving new defination of 
"stay away from me "
" I hate u
what can i say i love this  defination. Day Dreaming

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

BANG ON!....They both remind me so much of Katy Perry's " Hot n Cold" that a mix should be made on them.

And who all think that Abhay is not going to be too happy seeing Piya belly dancing at a bachelor's party?

Truly Abhay Raichand! 'Your hot then you'r cold...ur yes then you'r no!!......make up ur mind dude! plz be yes and hot all the time....we know u want tooWink

i dont even think he will let her enter the party predicting from that she wasnt in the precap, or if he does he wont let her danceLOL.....

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index