India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP-Look who is talking abt 'not interfering'!loool

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
So, a guy saves you zillion times.....stands to stare at you whenever he can....supports you in his own specific way of 'I hate you....stay away from me....but...i'll always be there to save you'ConfusedLOL
hints you abt his supernatural sides like all the time!......and then expects you to just move on and not look back....specially after he just showed you he has no Heart! and is in love with someone who looks exactly like you!Stern Smile....i dont know abt you guys....but i would propbably be even more curious than our darling Piya!....how on earth do u expect someone to not ask questions when you give them reason to all the time?ConfusedLOL.....so keep going Piya Darling!!....

oh and on top of it all.....he hates that she interferes...but here we see MrA...listening to Piya and Mishas convo...How did they become friends again?LOL.....ehhhh.....dude make up ur mind staying away or watching each step she takes?Embarrassed....and after that pretending to apologize to Danish just to get into the party to hold an eye on Piya.....the girl he wants to stay away from??LOL.......ahhhh i love how this two 'Stay away' from eachother...and how the 'Hate' each other! keep it up guys! me fully enjoying it!Clap

@last scene....possesive AbhayBlushing

PS..its a fun Post:)

Edited by ..Mari.. - 20 December 2010 at 10:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300shaggyscoobyMaohthk123PriyaThakurmadmaxine--sumana13--Ameres.Jane..matwamango-LostindreamsBefikre

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
loved ur post...see they really dont know the meaning of 'staying away';'hate u';'dont interfere'...hmm they have their own dictionary

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateeksh..Mari..--sumana13--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
yup........i was also thinking d same thing!!!
both r damn funny though they pretend to be REALLY SERIOUS......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..--sumana13--

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
yup! they just can't stay away from each other.. ITS SO OBVIOUS!!
gosh!! they just like to play this "I hate you" games.
He says he hates her & asks her to stay away, yet, at the end scene, he grabs her hand & pulls her close like a boyfriend..

..Mari..--sumana13--

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena31

loved ur post...see they really dont know the meaning of 'staying away';'hate u';'dont interfere'...hmm they have their own dictionary

thnxBig smile
loool yea.....a dicitonay of their own!LOL me loving how they define those words!WinkLOL

Maoh--sumana13--

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
ha ha...very nice post..i completely agree with you...these two just can't keep away from each other at all....i too am loving their "stay away" and "hate each other".....any girl would be interested and curious..the only thing is...wat piya is doin is soooo visible to abhay....aise looks dekar uska naam google karti hai..uske saamne hi...lol..obv abahy wasn't just gonna sit there...she confronts abhay before really goin into detail and finding out the truth...and abhay too..he is all interested in piya..and wat she is upto...bt dikhana nahin hai....

aur jab out dear moon uncle aur danish party main ho..toh abhay ka jaana toh banta hi hai boss...lol...

loved ur last line...possesive abhay...he didn't want piya to do belly dancing..wearing those clothers i guess...ha ha...can't wait for tomo episode....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

yup........i was also thinking d same thing!!!
both r damn funny though they pretend to be REALLY SERIOUS......

yea....they try their best to 'Stay away ' from each other!LOL
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Lol. So true. Abhay just wants Pia to stop interferring but he can do all the poking in other peoples matter. LOL
He is always asking her why are you doing this? Why are you here? why did you do that?....and on n on! LOL

really thanks to Abhay n Pia we a have a new meaning of stay away and hate! LOL

pbaby300..Mari..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index