Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Uff Teri Ada (KW fans ) (Page 8)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

It was too cliched and filmy .
KW is a good actor but I think the entry could have been handled in a more unique way .

it did look little bit fimly somewhat SRKscene, but all in all, for me it was amazing, ranvir is a perfect man in every way, and the best things i liked about this character was that even being a rich man, he never forgets to bow his head down in front of god, that sure took my heart and soul, kw is sure a fab actore, and i am just glade he is back onscreen again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

OMG , OMG, OMG.  just saw KW on our screens again. I AM DEAD, TOTALLY DEAD. NEED CPR.
My god this man is just soooooooooo amazing, he sizzles everytime he comes on screen.
His looks, his entry and man does he look DROP DEAD TO THE MAX.

Am Drooling to the max seeing him on our screens. Bani your post is soooooooo amazing. Your words describing this amazing man is like oxygen to breathe. Fantastic description of our sexyface and loved the way he has already started to weave his magic with the jelousy track when speaking to Sanchi. His expressions after that scene were OMG TO DIE FOR. Have missed your posts sooooooooooo much but happy days are here again for awhile.

Bani love u and all kw fans here again together.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UFF TERI ADA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYDAY AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG HUG gin and you have said everything, this man is one in a million!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac-Harshu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index