Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG , OMG, OMG.  just saw KW on our screens again. I AM DEAD, TOTALLY DEAD. NEED CPR.
My god this man is just soooooooooo amazing, he sizzles everytime he comes on screen.
His looks, his entry and man does he look DROP DEAD TO THE MAX.

Am Drooling to the max seeing him on our screens. Bani your post is soooooooo amazing. Your words describing this amazing man is like oxygen to breathe. Fantastic description of our sexyface and loved the way he has already started to weave his magic with the jelousy track when speaking to Sanchi. His expressions after that scene were OMG TO DIE FOR. Have missed your posts sooooooooooo much but happy days are here again for awhile.

Bani love u and all kw fans here again together.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UFF TERI ADA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYDAY AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunaina02 thumbnail
It was too cliched and filmy .
KW is a good actor but I think the entry could have been handled in a more unique way .

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohhhhh god.
karan was just fabulous!
I missed him so much! 
got some peace at heart after a loong timee
i meaan hes my sexy face :$
he chooo chewwwt
hahah i loved how his name is ranbir, like close to ranvir  XD
for some reason that fight flashback thingy reminded me of remix :P
LOOL ohgosh, i just adoree him!
im watchinng this just for my baby ;D
but but,
i think that his character is like too perfect and filmy :\
he deserves something better!
i hope there is some sort of twist :S
but his acting makes everything seem all good (:
anywayss. however may his character be
lovee KW <3333333333333333333
this is all for you babe ;)
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desi_lover_guy

I dont like it.,.......😉

opinion respected😊
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

It was too cliched and filmy .

KW is a good actor but I think the entry could have been handled in a more unique way .

it did look little bit fimly somewhat SRKscene, but all in all, for me it was amazing, ranvir is a perfect man in every way, and the best things i liked about this character was that even being a rich man, he never forgets to bow his head down in front of god, that sure took my heart and soul, kw is sure a fab actore, and i am just glade he is back onscreen again!
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginac

OMG , OMG, OMG.  just saw KW on our screens again. I AM DEAD, TOTALLY DEAD. NEED CPR.

My god this man is just soooooooooo amazing, he sizzles everytime he comes on screen.
His looks, his entry and man does he look DROP DEAD TO THE MAX.

Am Drooling to the max seeing him on our screens. Bani your post is soooooooo amazing. Your words describing this amazing man is like oxygen to breathe. Fantastic description of our sexyface and loved the way he has already started to weave his magic with the jelousy track when speaking to Sanchi. His expressions after that scene were OMG TO DIE FOR. Have missed your posts sooooooooooo much but happy days are here again for awhile.

Bani love u and all kw fans here again together.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UFF TERI ADA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYDAY AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG HUG gin and you have said everything, this man is one in a million!