A lot of confusion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Is taps really preg or is she faking?

Because with Nani the other day she was saying she didnt want to go to Bundelas house bec she didnt want Veecha to be in takleef and she wont be able to bear it and it can adversely affect the babys health. If she is faking it then why say something like that with NANI. They both are creating this fake drama right?

Also at ITA awards, when she got an award, her mom and Taps Jr went to receive it although Rashmi was at the function. Why? i didnt understand.

And she was wearing a lot of mehndi...I have a feeling Nandish and Rashmi are married and she really is pregnant in real life ( She has put on weight and all ) and so the preg track in UT?! I dont know. Nandmi are keeping it hush I guess for UT's sake?
Originally posted by veechafan

Because with Nani the other day she was saying she didnt want to go to Bundelas house bec she didnt want Veecha to be in takleef and she wont be able to bear it and it can adversely affect the babys health. If she is faking it then why say something like that with NANI. They both are creating this fake drama right?

Also at ITA awards, when she got an award, her mom and Taps Jr went to receive it although Rashmi was at the function. Why? i didnt understand.

And she was wearing a lot of mehndi...I have a feeling Nandish and Rashmi are married and she really is pregnant in real life ( She has put on weight and all ) and so the preg track in UT?! I dont know. Nandmi are keeping it hush I guess for UT's sake?

trans-fusion. isliye con-fusion.
Edited by cosworthkid007 - 13 years ago
🤣 ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .              😡but seriously....😲 haye me ðŸ˜¡ mar java.nhi nhi yeh nhi ho sakta..😡😡😡 fite muh tere tappu chudele😡😡😡😡.

ahahahahahah.. nandmi got married and rashmi preggy in real life! LOLLLLLLL
Edited by farah007 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by veechafan

🤣 omg!  Taps preggy in real life ??? ðŸ¤£