Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day: 20th Dec 2010 (Page 6)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
37 [71.15%]
1 [1.92%]
3 [5.77%]
10 [19.23%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.92%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

I voted for Vaishali who finally seems to be coming to her senses and realizes that Manav is not a bad guy after all, I loved when she told Dharmesh she doesn't want that status and that he should have done what Manav did. He is a coward for a husband, he would stand back and watch someone mistreat his wife because of his status. Dharmesh needs to get what is coming to him

So glad things are looking up for Manav, hopefully he will start working soon and won't have to continue living with Sulochana. He will be able to afford a place for him and Archana to live happily and peacefully, though I have to say I have been enjoying ArMan bonding with Manohar and Sulochana.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Filler episode.  Voted for Manav. 

PiyatrixTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][...But why did Archu hide that from Sulo??  Is this something a hiding matter???  A guy is calling a married woman and making a proposal to come back...Indecent proposal IMHO...And she yells but does not tell her mom...Shocked  Wonder will she tell Mannu??? ConfusedIf she does not than another stupid decision and something which can create mistrust-misunderstanding between the two...Lets see what happens...

TDH dude is good actor, looker and should go far in his career...Star

You are right .Sulochna should know about this .She is a sensible woman and she will help Archu out of this mess .Maybe go and tell Prabha ..
But maybe not manav .That guy has a nasty temper .

This is definitely the  build up for the major misunderstanding that manju wants to create ...
I hope that if she eevr gets caught then Vinod files a divorce case on her ....

vishwapDabulls23

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I would love it if Vinod came to his senses and finally divorced Manju for good, no one should stop him like they did in the past.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hi!!!

Voting for Manav for saving Vaishali and paving a way back in her heart and returning the note and getting a job!!!

Too many accomplishments for one episode. LOL

Archu should have told Sulo about Jay.

Why are they showing a lusting Jay? I'm not liking it. I wanted to see him harass Manav like hell and treat Archu-Manav like kachraa and make Dharmu bhikhari!!! That is how a nice villain behaves... heheheh!!!

Damo continues to disappoint me. Totally useless character.

Vaishali- Varsha are so similar. Whenever Manav helps them they call him Jeeju.... rest of the time Manav Manav Manav!!! Sheeshhh....!!!!
He's elder to you girls, never forget that!!! Stay consistent- you can be angry with someone without taking names as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTulseyTanyaz

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hi!!!

Voting for Manav for saving Vaishali and paving a way back in her heart and returning the note and getting a job!!!

Too many accomplishments for one episode. LOL

Archu should have told Sulo about Jay.

Why are they showing a lusting Jay? I'm not liking it. I wanted to see him harass Manav like hell and treat Archu-Manav like kachraa and make Dharmu bhikhari!!! That is how a nice villain behaves... heheheh!!!

Damo continues to disappoint me. Totally useless character.

Vaishali- Varsha are so similar. Whenever Manav helps them they call him Jeeju.... rest of the time Manav Manav Manav!!! Sheeshhh....!!!!
He's elder to you girls, never forget that!!! Stay consistent- you can be angry with someone without taking names as well.

I agree with you here, but I am hoping that Vaishali has realized how wrong she was. I think with Vaishali, Dharmesh rubbed off on her too much and she began to think like him.  As for Varsha, I am hoping she will change now that Satish is no longer her puppet. Satish is getting fed up of her attitude and I don't blame him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTulseyTanyaz

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Voted for Manav  for his goodness. Like Archana, this is the best thing about him. Permits me to overlook some obvious faults in them.
Jaywant has fallen for Archana badly? Or is he acting so well! Appreciated the actor in him for the first time. Rasika should ask him " Kya hai us ladki mein".He may have the answer!
Totally agree that Damodar is actually looking useless. How come he reads the papers all the time. For the very first time, had a minute amount of sneaking sympathy for psycho aai for putting up with him.
About Vaishali. Cannot understand character flip-flops . So many of them on PR that it is difficult to empathise with any of them .
So mean Motu has a dark past!  WOW.
BTW, Where have all the Bachchas disappeared?
Tanya, Thanx for the great updates!

Tulseystar_wars

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by Dabulls23

TDH for his look and how he talked to Archu on phoneTongue Heart
Not much excitement on today's episode...
How does Savita live with herself?  Does she have any concious?

Varsha u r becoming naughtier. Was tempted 2 vote 4 him too. My heart just goes boum boum when i c him but i got 2 control otherwise some will chop my head hereLOLLOLLOL
The guy i must admit is so cheekna n well dressed. HayyyyyyyyyyyyEmbarrassed

Jaaanuuuuuuuuuu   TDH is surely our sexy Jaaanu WinkTongueLOLHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

Go to top