star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Filler episode.  Voted for Manav. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

You are right .Sulochna should know about this .She is a sensible woman and she will help Archu out of this mess .Maybe go and tell Prabha ..
But maybe not manav .That guy has a nasty temper .

This is definitely the  build up for the major misunderstanding that manju wants to create ...
I hope that if she eevr gets caught then Vinod files a divorce case on her ....

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I would love it if Vinod came to his senses and finally divorced Manju for good, no one should stop him like they did in the past.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi!!!

Voting for Manav for saving Vaishali and paving a way back in her heart and returning the note and getting a job!!!

Too many accomplishments for one episode. ๐Ÿ˜†

Archu should have told Sulo about Jay.

Why are they showing a lusting Jay? I'm not liking it. I wanted to see him harass Manav like hell and treat Archu-Manav like kachraa and make Dharmu bhikhari!!! That is how a nice villain behaves... heheheh!!!

Damo continues to disappoint me. Totally useless character.

Vaishali- Varsha are so similar. Whenever Manav helps them they call him Jeeju.... rest of the time Manav Manav Manav!!! Sheeshhh....!!!!
He's elder to you girls, never forget that!!! Stay consistent- you can be angry with someone without taking names as well.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hi!!!

Voting for Manav for saving Vaishali and paving a way back in her heart and returning the note and getting a job!!!

Too many accomplishments for one episode. ๐Ÿ˜†

Archu should have told Sulo about Jay.

Why are they showing a lusting Jay? I'm not liking it. I wanted to see him harass Manav like hell and treat Archu-Manav like kachraa and make Dharmu bhikhari!!! That is how a nice villain behaves... heheheh!!!

Damo continues to disappoint me. Totally useless character.

Vaishali- Varsha are so similar. Whenever Manav helps them they call him Jeeju.... rest of the time Manav Manav Manav!!! Sheeshhh....!!!!
He's elder to you girls, never forget that!!! Stay consistent- you can be angry with someone without taking names as well.

I agree with you here, but I am hoping that Vaishali has realized how wrong she was. I think with Vaishali, Dharmesh rubbed off on her too much and she began to think like him.  As for Varsha, I am hoping she will change now that Satish is no longer her puppet. Satish is getting fed up of her attitude and I don't blame him
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Voted for Manav  for his goodness. Like Archana, this is the best thing about him. Permits me to overlook some obvious faults in them.
Jaywant has fallen for Archana badly? Or is he acting so well! Appreciated the actor in him for the first time. Rasika should ask him " Kya hai us ladki mein".He may have the answer!
Totally agree that Damodar is actually looking useless. How come he reads the papers all the time. For the very first time, had a minute amount of sneaking sympathy for psycho aai for putting up with him.
About Vaishali. Cannot understand character flip-flops . So many of them on PR that it is difficult to empathise with any of them .
So mean Motu has a dark past!  WOW.
BTW, Where have all the Bachchas disappeared?
Tanya, Thanx for the great updates!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Varsha u r becoming naughtier. Was tempted 2 vote 4 him too. My heart just goes boum boum when i c him but i got 2 control otherwise some will chop my head here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
The guy i must admit is so cheekna n well dressed. Hayyyyyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jaaanuuuuuuuuuu   TDH is surely our sexy Jaaanu ๐Ÿ˜‰Tongue๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ
Finally, Manav gave back the 1000 rupees.... and Vaishali is back on Team Manav.... the whole episode was a filler, but also showed cracks in the so called blissful married life of Vaishu and Dharmesh.... looks like of the two V-sisters, Vaishu will most likely head down the divorce route... 
 i am NOT liking Rasika's advice to manju regarding Arman.. do we see a future separation between Arman.. The cvs cannot do that... that would totally kill the shw and the point of PR...

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Its Deffo Manav

Reason being though Varshu isnt in Good terms with him but he still went ahead to help her. So there he gets another Supporter in his Team. And also this makes Varshu realise her mistake too and now she can confidently stand against Dharmesh and prove Manav right.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow , I really thought that vaishu would win today but Manav  has beaten her  very badly ...๐Ÿ˜†