India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Finally geet nae maan ko maan kahan ... as maan wa

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Finally geet nae maan ko maan kahan ...Clap as maan was about to kiss her ...

maan - next time if u call me maan sir ... u know wht i can do ...Wink (oh geet don't stop calling bcoz we want 2 C what maan can do .... & we know wht maan has in mind ...Day Dreaming)

tasha does her kaan bharowing with annie ...Angry(& that was the reason geet will be sad in the white sari as annie comes & asks her ... oh annie wht did u do u spoiled ur bhau & bhabhi's plan ....)

dadi said what i asked you to shop for marriage outfits ... & u selected all whiteLOLLOLLOLClap (I second dadi & agree with her  ... geet & maan ... for marriage u need to wear red / maroon / yellow / green ....)

annie confronts geet maan & dadi abt dev & asks geet ... where geet's family is ...Angry
(oh annie wht did u do ... never mind u 2 need to know abt the truth ... better late than never ... i hope now u will know the truth ... & keep safe distance from arjun)

oh annie i thought u needed to know the truth ,,,, but this is not the way to talk to geet without knowing the truthAngry ... wait over there i am coming to kill u ...
annie first find out abt the truth & then open ur mouth ...

how dare u say tht annieAngry .... geet is alone ...( u dumbo geet is not alone ... maan is always with her ... go and ask maan about dev ... y he is not talking to dev ... instead of yelling at geet ... uhhh ... i so hate u ... u so spoiled my mood ...today ... i am not at all in a mood girls ...)CryCryCry

geet plz don't ask maan to goCry ... oh no maan plz don't go Cry... geet wht did u do .Cry.. 

u should have asked maan to stay with u ... he wanted to share ur sorrow ... he so knows that u r feeling sad ... still he listned to u ... bcoz he knows u wanted to be alone ... but my maan will come back to u ... very soon & will make ur mood & our mood better ...

now annie witch will come & spoil my mood along with geet's mood ... i hope maan is standing near by & listen to geet & annie's conversation & clear all the doubts of annie ... as i know maan can never leave geet alone ... even he does not want to leave her alone ... but bcoz geet wanted he left her so that she can feel good ...

oh no looks like dadima is in danger ... it was NT bro ... who saved dadi

(oh maan y didn't u not save dadi ... now tht creep will make u feel that he did a favor to u ... i will not be surprised ... tht if this part has been planned by arjun)

new mahi song ... i don't know whether this song is from a movie /is this show song  Confused...

i am just waiting for tomorrow's episode ... 1st half will defo ... spoil out mood as annie will be there ... & hopefully 2nd half we might get some maaneet moments ... & maan might tell her that she is not alone ... once again ... not that geet does not knowSmile ... & maan manoifying geet ...or may b this part might come on wednesday ... looks like tomorrow also we have to cry ...Cry

but this time i want maan to say this dialogue in front of annie after annie tells geet that she is alone ...

maan plz plz tell annie that geet is not alone & you are with geet ... as geet is always correct ... the same dialogue u said to geet tht day on the terrace on the jhula ... while eating dessert ....

plz say that dialogue to annie ... she needs to be enlightened maan 

with ur baba maan singh khurana's thoughts about geet ...

will continue ...

Edited by dewdropred - 20 December 2010 at 9:49am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveallahazainah320heermehermausam19milliiRocks.Dharaserialwatcher16LuvScoobymechantefillesweet scorpio--aarthi--Ash1991Loquacious_Aash

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I'm so not liking this stupid Annie Angry 
Something needs to be done about her Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hi dew.................

what an anti climax yaar..........AngryAngryAngryAngry
pura mood bigaaad diya...........AngryAngryAngryAngry

hameswhe mondays ka epi aisa hi hota hai......DeadDeadDead

only the MAAN part was good...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i think geet will use it in future to manao maan..............LOLLOLLOLWinkWink
call him MAAN SIR....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and song is from RAAZ-2 emraan hashmi movie...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobydewdropred

bono_jostna Senior Member
bono_jostna
bono_jostna

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
this is the song frm movie ' raaz'- the one wid Imran Hashmi and Kangna Ranout..

dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
di i am all set to kill annie....poor Geet...stupid personified...annie...and wat did dadi tell abt mood swings whose was tat for i cudn't get it clear....

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LuvScooby

I'm so not liking this stupid Annie Angry 

Something needs to be done about her Ouch

yes dear ... u r abs correct ... looks like we have to give a supari ... first on tasha's name then on marjanie's name ... NT & Dev ... we will leave for maaneet ... we will take care of these ants ...
millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
dnt worryBig smile

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi dew.................

what an anti climax yaar..........AngryAngryAngryAngry
pura mood bigaaad diya...........AngryAngryAngryAngry

hameswhe mondays ka epi aisa hi hota hai......DeadDeadDead

only the MAAN part was good...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i think geet will use it in future to manao maan..............LOLLOLLOLWinkWink
call him MAAN SIR....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and song is from RAAZ-2 emraan hashmi movie...

mera already bigda hua mood ab ... poora  bigad gaya ... i know tomorrow also we have to cryCry  watching geet in depression ... i also feel depressed ...

maan part was gud but could not enjoy as i saw the precap of annie in 9 :pm show ... so my mood was spoiled from then it self ... 

i want to see geet calling maan - "maan sir "when ever she wants tht ...tht is their code word from now ... very gud lage raho ... geet ...LOL

ab mera mood thoda teek hua ...

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top