Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

New storyline for two of the foursome (Page 4)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
aw absolutely marvelous result i must say awesome siggy ...
and yes savee so far his risk taking has worked..
yes about bidaai 2 may be its all talks lol .....what i hope is small sa consolation on angini.....so hoping ..abhi bhi uspe aitbaar hum ko hai..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WinchesterbrosSPN_JD_Addictedsaveeta24

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Savee-I don't think Bidaai was stagnated thus the leap.Everyone wanted to see a pregnancy track and most importantly a happy track after the rift track and illegitimate one.But the actors wanted to move out cos they wanted to do something different.So I blame the channel,RS and the actors too for this.May be if they were comfortable like Parul and Alekh in elderly roles they might have continued but I am not complaining cos though against it I really liked AnGini post-leap

I heard that Kinshuk also writes scripts and I am waiting to see how long his interest would hold as a obsessive lover lol.I wouldn't put anything past anyone cos after all this is an entertainment industry and everyone tries to survive.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshiWinchesterbros

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Sami,I never discussed the last episodes of Bidaai and meaning to ask you,you mentioned that you talked to someone and they said Rag's confession would be awesome.Did it feel awesome?We were betrayed once again,huh!

Thanks hon!
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yaar he said so and when we told him what we thought of the confessionWink we were told it was cut bec channel wanted those dancesLOL now batao.......kya karein re...i feel they cheated us big time but is liye kuch nahi bole ke ab kya faydaa....

rekha02luv_sakshiWinchesterbros

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
^^ LOLZ!! The channel cut Ragini's confession scene for those dances!!?? Can't believe this!! What on earth was Star Plus / the CTs thinking when they decided that a star studded dance sequence was more important?? I 'd rather see a nice long confession from Ragini (a much needed one at that! At least on the last Epi!)...before the Angini wedlock & some Gr8 private Angini moments before the show drew curtains...sad we never got any of it!!

rekha02sami01Winchesterbros

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I am sorry Poo, but I do not like that idea.

That idea means Ranvir cheated on Ragini and I do not accept that idea. That's just disgusting. Ranvir loved Ragini beyond anything and would never cheat on her. And when Indu cheated on Vasu, Ranvir was the most upset about it so he could never do anything like that.

tamushiSPN_JD_Addictedturqoisedress

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

I am sorry Poo, but I do not like that idea.

That idea means Ranvir cheated on Ragini and I do not accept that idea. That's just disgusting. Ranvir loved Ragini beyond anything and would never cheat on her. And when Indu cheated on Vasu, Ranvir was the most upset about it so he could never do anything like that.
I couldn't have said it better! Smile

Poo..I am sorry also but I really do not like that idea. Ranvir would never cheat on Ragini no matter what..even if he was blackmailed. And like Rahm said, it was Ranvir who refused to condone Indu cheating on his mom..in fact if I am not wrong everyone else tried to convince Ranvir to not get so riled up over what happened and to let it go for the peace of the family..it's a little hazy though since the track was very weird and rushed so the leap could be accomodated.

tamushiRahmSPN_JD_Addicted

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

^^ LOLZ!! The channel cut Ragini's confession scene for those dances!!?? Can't believe this!! What on earth was Star Plus / the CTs thinking when they decided that a star studded dance sequence was more important?? I 'd rather see a nice long confession from Ragini (a much needed one at that! At least on the last Epi!)...before the Angini wedlock & some Gr8 private Angini moments before the show drew curtains...sad we never got any of it!!

The channel wanted to cash in on Bidaai's  popularity and no confession implies a hopeBig smile

Go to top