Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

New storyline for two of the foursome (Page 3)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
arey poonam i like what u wrote,its way better than post which i even gave link in my sticky post where she sugests anmol ragini die on way to honeymoon and meets guy who is
 father's humshakal..us se acha hai yeh idea...
and to all who r objecting..well wo kya hai na just bec most of u r busy with viren and not making fun of angini anymore, doesnt mean we forgot what u all did...and who is giving lecture here lol...
anyways she gave idea aap ko nahi pasand aaya too bad its POV na...and its allowed on forum
and about MID my dear we know whose Id it is from day u made this ID , u made fun of apu from day one and in most rude way .
Moral of story jin ke khud ke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain ,...wo doosron ke ghar pe pathar nahi phenkte...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02saveeta24

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Yes it is true I love ragvir as a couple, par now i want parul to experiment with other actors too.........Even then i will never want such a story for ragvir.

Par i have to say that lots of bashing was done from our side too on angini fans and FB pe tho poocho math. What did apporva do to deserve, like every other actor he also joined bidaai when kinny quit the show.Confused
It is really sad to see so many bashing on apu in the FBOuchOuchOuch

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

@poo..it was a  nice idea and better than wat i have read before...it was a way for you to help and give some ideas about the foursome..

anyways now for the rest you just ignore..

the reality is in front of us all kinshuk is happy doing viren and his pairing with nivedita  is becoming a hit..the new pair is nivren now...

as for sara she too has made her choice to move on with her career and its the role of mona.thats her right to chose which role she wants to portray..

i dont think rajan sir will kill viren as he seems to be the usp of his show ...the foursome already was over when they opt out of theshow cos of the leap.

now its angini..anmol/ragini as the lead pair and if season 2 is back it will be them as a couple..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_ssami01

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Savee-are you sure he(RS) won't destroy NivRen?lol.He did kill RagVir for CCBM and if he has an another struggling show and if Kinshuk Mahajan himself wants to experiment cos he feels he is stagnated,then they might kill off Viren too lol.

When the leap happened I didn't want to see Parul as Ragini any more so posted this idea of Parul and remaining three being replaced with new faces and TaShi's story happening with the 'original' foursome.But I so don't want Parul to be part of Bidaai 2 if its Tashi's story cos we know how that will go with Khushi sacrificing with no end in sight.

As I said in the other thread,they can continue for few months with the story of AnGini and then a leap cos I want Parul to play something else,may be a carefree girl etc etc and in a different serial and I don't mind whoever is the hero.

And I also have this feeling that she won't be doing Bidaai 2 if its continuation.She did before but may be now is the time she tries something else?

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 21 December 2010 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
lol smitha u have full faith on rajan's capabilities...
OMG wil he do that break nivren..i thought after 2 red flags from star plus on CCMB he is really pushing for that serial,
i like ur idea of finish angini and let original cast go away and later  start afresh for new set of audience a story of tashi..i wont watch it as it Will be repeat of sagini.with khushi mahaan ..i also think parul has made her mark as ragini and once her character ends in show,which it has for now but if season 2 is continuation from where it is left...she should just play ragini and then experiment with new role ..she is very talented woman and she can rock with any one,she had amazing chemistry with that manv so any actor..but i hope one who is good actor bus...same goes for apu any girl but good actress..i will support both their shows

SPN_JD_Addicted

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
smitha ur siggy is awesome re,so beautiful and so well madeClap u made it kyaBig smile

SPN_JD_Addicted

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@smitha..see when bidaai became stagnant in storyline so option was a leap to move on ..

bad thing  two actors quit the show... for sara dont know real reason as i have read so many buzz about why she was opted out of the show and for kinshuk seems he wanted to venture through more green pastures..

end when CCBM was not gaining viewers interest so RS brings in kinshuk to play viren and paired with niveditha..must say it worked as i said nivren is becoming a hit couple..

of wat i have observed about RS his strategy and risk taking always work at the end..

in bidaai he brings in apoorva as anmol and we know the rest..anmol/ragini became a hit with the audiences..same goes for nivren..

so yes i'm positive for now he wont destroy this pair esp when the show is getting good trps..

as for kinshuk it seems he loves his character as viren and something he wanted to portray as it has many shades..

so i think kinshuk is here to stay in CCBM.
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Sami-I trust RS that much lol.He even made a movie with KinRul which I am yet to seeTongue.All this talk abt Bidaai 2 and all feels fake to me.They ended Bidaai and the replacement though good is not doing very well.And even with Kinshuk's popularity CCBm is still to make a mark lol.I also would like to see some closure on AnGini and then move on/Let's see if this really happens

Yep I made the siggy.It was a old one.I was trying to insert an avi into a sig and to make it appear as blended into the sig and finally succeeded today somehow without knowing how lol.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01Winchesterbrossaveeta24

Go to top