Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

New storyline for two of the foursome (Page 2)

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
this is very bad savee & sami di..for the first time I tried ..to write something & u girls r not even encouraging ...I m heartbroken CryROFL

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
this is very thirdclass story. agar aisi story hogi to koi show nahi dekhega. i hope aap kabhi story likhne ke baare main soche bhi na to achha hai varna director ko joote padenge. foursome ke liye itni takleef uthane ki jaroorat nahi hai. unke fans hain is kaam ke liye aap apne fav ke liye aisi story banayain to achha hai kyonki fhilhaal wo hi berozgaar hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazi

vanilla24 Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahm

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanilla24

Originally posted by poo_s

Friends since so many here want their foursome back..they want to kill anmol's story...angini's love story, so a idea came in my mind, now tellybuzz also requested Rajan shahi to bring bidaai season 2 back so here is a suggested storyline for season 2.

Since Apu won't do elderly role and people want Tammy played by parul... so we can show all older people died or got plastic surgery done(like in some car accident anmol died & ragini have a plastic surgery)..RS can decide on that.. 
So we can show Tammy and khushi go to college and meet this guy ,she feels this guy looks familiar..then realizes OMG yeh to mama ke closet wali photo wala aadmi hai..my biological dad( I stole this idea....),but yeh kya'
She and khushi come home tell ragini who is played by some one else na'.
Investigation se pata chalega ladka is son of this mysterious lady living in hills'
Phir when they go to find out '..we find ladka is actually ranvir ki najayez aulaad 
(rajvansh khandaan ki pratha hai na..remember ...indu) and was born a year before Tammy..
Sp this way we won't get conflicts of dharma sancta if we show kiny playing her lover as its India and Indian culture ke hisaab se hi rahega'
About khushi and her story wo aaap sab socho'.
Lovers ke liye RS needs new people'..
People's wish to see Parul Kinny on screen together wile b fulfilled.....
So kya kehte ho '.to my suggestion'
even i dont want to see kinshuk  n parul together ever again on screen....rather i dont want to see parul in bidaai 2 but frnakly speaking this is not d right way to make fun of RagVir fans.
I m not a RagVir fan...infact i hate RagVir story to d core....but this is really not nice to make fun of other fan group.
Honestly speaking i wont mind parul to  see with apoorva in some new show provided it should be fresh n new love story...i would love to see a story in which parul plays college going girl n apoorva her professor n this way they fall in love.

I m not making fun of any love story....spl the fans,,
as u said u dont like ragvir sotry..so u must dont know
thats I have just extend their sotry ..they r saying this for ages....like parul as tammy......in her clg she see someone..look a like of kinshuk...now tell me in this world..if a person carried a facial smiliarity of another person its bound to happen that both of them biologically related............so Iy just came in my mind..& I worte...
& about apurva-parul..pls dont discuss about them here..as its not there sotry
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurirajput71

this is very thirdclass story. agar aisi story hogi to koi show nahi dekhega. i hope aap kabhi story likhne ke baare main soche bhi na to achha hai varna director ko joote padenge. foursome ke liye itni takleef uthane ki jaroorat nahi hai. unke fans hain is kaam ke liye aap apne fav ke liye aisi story banayain to achha hai kyonki fhilhaal wo hi berozgaar hai.

why create multiple IDs..to say what u want...WinkLOL
madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by madhurirajput71

why create multiple IDs..to say what u want...WinkLOL

tum kya CID ho ya phir CBI main ho jo tumhai pata hai ki maine multiple id creat kiye hai. agar aisa lagta hai to mera problem nahi hai aur tum kyon mutiple topic create karti ho apni ek baat ko hazar baar bolne ke liye . kinshuk aur ragvir bashing to ek hi topic main ho sakti hai na. mere pass itna time nahi hai jo main multiple id create karungi. vaise mere aur kya ids hai aap batayengi.
vanilla24 Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SLavanyaatamushimadhurirajput71Rahmshaazi

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i think it's  cv's headache how they'll create a new lovestory  and what will they show.....we just want our RagVir back and we know they'll be back soon ..thanks for your concern for RagVir fans but  keep your ideas foryour  favs only ...we have much better ideas for our favs.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushimadhurirajput71

Go to top