India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

New storyline for two of the foursome

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Friends since so many here want their foursome back..they want to kill anmol's story...angini's love story, so a idea came in my mind, now tellybuzz also requested Rajan shahi to bring bidaai season 2 back so here is a suggested storyline for season 2.

Since Apu won't do elderly role and people want Tammy played by parul... so we can show all older people died or got plastic surgery done(like in some car accident anmol died & ragini have a plastic surgery)..RS can decide on that.. 
So we can show Tammy and khushi go to college and meet this guy ,she feels this guy looks familiar..then realizes OMG yeh to mama ke closet wali photo wala aadmi hai..my biological dad( I stole this idea....),but yeh kya…
She and khushi come home tell ragini who is played by some one else na….
Investigation se pata chalega ladka is son of this mysterious lady living in hills…
Phir when they go to find out …..we find ladka is actually ranvir ki najayez aulaad 
(rajvansh khandaan ki pratha hai na..remember ...indu) and was born a year before Tammy..
Sp this way we won't get conflicts of dharma sancta if we show kiny playing her lover as its India and Indian culture ke hisaab se hi rahega…
About khushi and her story wo aaap sab socho….
Lovers ke liye RS needs new people…..
People's wish to see Parul Kinny on screen together wile b fulfilled.....
So kya kehte ho ….to my suggestion…

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Friends since so many here want their foursome back..they want to kill anmol's story...angini's love story, so a idea came in my mind, now tellybuzz also requested Rajan shahi to bring bidaai season 2 back so here is a suggested storyline for season 2.

Since Apu won't do elderly role and people want Tammy played by parul... so we can show all older people died or got plastic surgery done(like in some car accident anmol died & ragini have a plastic surgery)..RS can decide on that.. 
So we can show Tammy and khushi go to college and meet this guy ,she feels this guy looks familiar..then realizes OMG yeh to mama ke closet wali photo wala aadmi hai..my biological dad( I stole this idea....),but yeh kya'
She and khushi come home tell ragini who is played by some one else na'.
Investigation se pata chalega ladka is son of this mysterious lady living in hills'
Phir when they go to find out '..we find ladka is actually ranvir ki najayez aulaad 
(rajvansh khandaan ki pratha hai na..remember ...indu) and was born a year before Tammy..
Sp this way we won't get conflicts of dharma sancta if we show kiny playing her lover as its India and Indian culture ke hisaab se hi rahega'
About khushi and her story wo aaap sab socho'.
Lovers ke liye RS needs new people'..
People's wish to see Parul Kinny on screen together wile b fulfilled.....
So kya kehte ho '.to my suggestion'
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
acha idea hai re......bec is se.. wo problem solve ho jayegi.....no way Rajan can be on suicide mission and put fathers playing as daughter's lovers in post leap bidaai....

poo_sanizorsaveeta24

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I m glad that u liked itEmbarrassed thanks 
actually concept & idea ,is mine.. but written by someone elseThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsami01

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@poo.. nice idea but confusion hi confusion hein..LOL

as sami said no way rajan sir will go on a suicide mission...

for me this foursome is no more now..one is happy with his role as viren and the other is playing lead as mona..kissa khatam..

bidaai 2 back with anmol/ragini and next gen.leap much later..

poo_sanizorsami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
savee yes yes.....we will get angini back...see people dont see their fav actor is very content doing viren so why cant we enjoy...angini and their mesmerizing chemistry

poo_sanizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@sami.thats the real truth..both actors of foursome are happy doing different characters..

agree why cant we wish for angini to be back as the show ended on them and married..now there is more to their story to show after their wedding..

its more realistic and it will be once more a trump card for rajan sir..anmol/ragini was the usp after leap and same will be in bidaai season 2..

anizorsami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
sincelery wishing savee ke anmol ragini come back and santa brings us present in forum of season 2 of bidaai with angini

anizorsaveeta24

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for suggestion, but please spare us the favor and continue concentrating on ur favourite jodi instead of taking digs at other jodi and their fans constantly, this is a request.Just because some are rudely posting about apu in other sites, it doesn't mean every fan of ragvir approves of such behavior.

Just us u can't tolerate anything bad being said about ur favs , we too can't take it.

deepa_mishraRahmshaazi

Go to top